Sports Interactive Community
bell

Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Wouldn't say we are ****, just need a proper finisher in this team as this game would have been out of sight within 20minutes today.

Not only can we not score, we can't defend. We're so fragile it's ridiculous.

Jesus, this is an absolutely shocking performance. Our finishing is diabolical, that was a blatant penalty before the third too.

Agger was pulling at Clark's shirt as much as Clark was pulling at Agger's.

Assaidi still out with a knock? and what about Sahin?

Allen's passing and positioning is just horrific. Losing the ball playing simple passes and then moving into completely the wrong positions to try and cover his error.

Allen's passing and positioning is just horrific. Losing the ball playing simple passes and then moving into completely the wrong positions to try and cover his error.

15M well spent

I wonder what this will do to Sterlings confidence. Ridiculous that he's even on the pitch and expected to do so much. I don't think even Ronaldo played this much at 17-18 did he?

Until Rodgers drops Gerrard, were going no where.

Look at that defending then. Villa all the time in the world.

wont be this year. hopefully next season Gerrard will be coming off the bench. I can't believe I said that..

now lets pull an Everton and score 2 in stoppage time.

Just wish Gerrard would have kept his trap shut about making a push for 4th, if we get 4th, great but dont talk about it until we are 4th.

If we actually go out and sign Sturridge for our problems then I think I might just be sick.

You and me both!

Never getting another penalty ever again.

You didn't deserve one today :confused: Thought the ref was excellent, got all the big decisions right.

Can't complain about the result. Midfield were more or less absent today. Sterling starting to look fatigued to me and run into blind corners. Age old problem of teams defending deep in numbers still not resolved, primarily because our midfield are stupid and try and play in the quick ball every time they've not played a cutting pass in five attempts.

i wonder if rodgers will come out and say the players were fantastic today then?!

He's not Hodgson ffs, go easy. :D

Your defence is awful, like proper terrible.

The way Benteke basically jogged through for our 3rd goal was incredible to watch. :D

Defence is fine, but when you got a midfield with its thumb stuck up its ass, ball watching, not following runs or challenging, theyre going to get battered. Lucas, gerrard and Allen all had a shocker.

Think you just under-estimated our team tbh, because on paper you should have been battering us by 4 or 5. ;)

Love the Reina hate bandwagon. Are you lot too young to remember the Grobelaar, James, Westerveld eras...? ;)

I was doing stuff with the kids so missed the game... but did we seriously lose to Aston Villa??? Wtf.. that team has been abysmal at best.

Oh my.. utter rubbish result and losing by that margin pretty much tells it was not "luck" this time around either.

Atmosphere terrible again, first 20 mins we were good just we have turned into an arsenal and play pretty football but don't shoot.

Love the Reina hate bandwagon. Are you lot too young to remember the Grobelaar, James, Westerveld eras...? ;)

We've had **** keepers in the past, so we can't want another **** keeper out?

When was the last time Reina kept us in a match? When was the last time you even remember a good save out of him? Compared to the Reina of 3-4 years ago he's nothing.

Should have done better on both the first 2 goals, was completely in no mans land for the Weimann lob that went just over too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting him to keep both of them out. But just one time this season I hope he makes a decent save to stop one of them. He never does, so easily beaten all the time.