What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

What I really want is a football management simulation wherein I can blag a pre-season tour of the Far East so I can frap all my imaginary money away on virtual sex-workers. Now yer talkin'.

That would also be an option hahah good one :p

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then they need to invent a thing like job security in your contract when you sign with new club instead of giving you money :)

You know when im managing LLM clubs (which im most likely doing all the time) and if i recieve an offer from a better club, i never feel like I need to sign with them because i dont see any benefits in terms of contract. They can offer me 100.000p/w when its almost the same to my 1.000p/w. Leave club rep, competition rep and things like that aside.

How can you not see the benefits of leaving a small club for a big one? Do you really think managers make a decision based on finances alone? If I'm managing a crap league 2 team and Ipswich came in for me I would jump at the chance to do the interview. Not based on what they can offer me a week but the opportunity to test my skills at a higher level. I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure that's what 99% of managers look for when they take a job... A challenge. Russell Slade left us for Cardiff and stated he couldn't turn it down because it's potentially his last chance at a shot at the Prem. He's not gone there for money and job security, he's gone there to test himself and further his career.

How can you not see the benefits of leaving a small club for a big one? Do you really think managers make a decision based on finances alone? If I'm managing a crap league 2 team and Ipswich came in for me I would jump at the chance to do the interview. Not based on what they can offer me a week but the opportunity to test my skills at a higher level. I can't say for certain but I'm pretty sure that's what 99% of managers look for when they take a job... A challenge. Russell Slade left us for Cardiff and stated he couldn't turn it down because it's potentially his last chance at a shot at the Prem. He's not gone there for money and job security, he's gone there to test himself and further his career.

Sorry man but really, right now im managing Stockport and i promoted from Conference North all the way to Championship. Between all those seasons i recieved many job offers from bigger and better clubs but i never left. I cant see the reason of leaving a club really, cuz one day I will manage stockport in Premier League and even though they will never be able to offer me half of what city,utd,chel,ars,... can offer me. We are not managing a real life club, we are talking about ingame things. Ofc a guy from LLM will walk 1000miles and dance on his head if he recieves a call from a better rep club.

Sorry man but really, right now im managing Stockport and i promoted from Conference North all the way to Championship. Between all those seasons i recieved many job offers from bigger and better clubs but i never left. I cant see the reason of leaving a club really, cuz one day I will manage stockport in Premier League and even though they will never be able to offer me half of what city,utd,chel,ars,... can offer me. We are not managing a real life club, we are talking about ingame things. Ofc a guy from LLM will walk 1000miles and dance on his head if he recieves a call from a better rep club.

So you're saying that if you were allowed to buy gaudy trinkets with your wages, that would be the thing that would encourage you to leave for another club?

So you're saying that if you were allowed to buy gaudy trinkets with your wages, that would be the thing that would encourage you to leave for another club?

This is exactly what im saying. I cant find a reason to join better rep club, even if they can offer me more than a double of my wage. I will manage in premier league anyhow.

What would be a nice idea although I don't know if it would be possible to implement is this.

Rather than the default tactics we currently have why not have a selection of real life tactics on offer? By that I mean you can use a base plate of The Guardiola, The Ferguson, The Mourhino, The Pellegrini 442, The Allardyce, The Pullis or The Bilic. Maybe a few old ones in there as well like Ramseys 1966 or Robsons 1990. It would be great to have a starting point and probably help a user with regard to choosing something that is close to his ideas or philosophy.

Not sure who would create them of course but it would be interesting to see if it could be done.

In the in-game 'latest scores' widget, I'd like to be able to remove certain scores and just focus on the one(s) that I want to keep an eye on.

Ideal for title and relegation run-ins and would mean you wouldn't have to constantly scroll up and down to find the score you want to know.

Goalkeeper Role Encouragement in Training

I find it personally frustrating that the GK attributes Rushing Out or Tendency To Punch etc. are not really flexible in the game. I consider this to be highly unrealistic and it should be available in Training / Youth development. If I see I have a rather small, technically decent goalie, my GK coach should be able to tell him to focus on the "Sweeper" role (and specifically the rushing out, anticipation, one on one skills), as I feel these attributes never progress enough even when put on the sweeper keeper role for the whole youth development phasis.

On the other side, if I have a tall GK with lots of jumping reach but tendency to be rather poor on the ball I'd focus him to punch... Also this should be available in later age (maybe until 25).

Often styles of keepers change and you could be the one to guide a "late flourish" change of paradigm...

Maybe something like "develops weaker foot" could be implemented in PPM just like a "Tendency PPM"... Depending on how good your GK coach is this should be able to change more drastically up to -/+ 5 points through consequent training. Also they should be balanced/reversed (more sweeping, less punching and vice versa)...

In the in-game 'latest scores' widget, I'd like to be able to remove certain scores and just focus on the one(s) that I want to keep an eye on.

Ideal for title and relegation run-ins and would mean you wouldn't have to constantly scroll up and down to find the score you want to know.

+1 for an excellent idea

Much better 3D graphic.We are in 2016 now,a game cant look like this.With that i think we can reflect the attributs of players much better and its maybe possible to scout them like a real trainer does.So u can see/have a view on his dribblingskills or first touch,gets a feeling for attributs in all by viewing.

It also can go hand in hand with training.We can look on the pitch and train some situations,like 4on4,defending,set pieces,attacking situations,finishtraining (against 1 defender,2 etc) or different things a trainer wants to know.Fifa-like.There are alot of chances for the game,improve it and bringt some depth to parts like training.Maybe training can be a kind of tutorial for a better handling too.

Sorry,my english isnt best at all,but i hope u get my ideas .

Hey!

Not sure if this has been brought up, however, can I suggest having the FA Trophy Extra Time negotiation as a Must Respond please? I seem to be forgetting to do this :(

I don't know if it's been suggested, but I would like to build a travel itinerary for away games (especially when travelling overseas). I'd like the option to arrive early, decide whether my team travel business class or economy, etc.

I would definitely like some more freedom with player interaction. I especially want to be able to tell my players if I don't like their attitude.

The team meeting "that was the reaction I was hoping for, but I respect those of you who don't agree with me" doesn't seem to apply to every situation. So some more options there would be good!

Being approached by other teams for a friendly or a pre-season tournament would be tops as well!

Also, how about updating the first post with a list of suggestions that have already been offered, so that noobs like myself don't suggest the same thing over and over again?

Not sure if this is something that should go in the tactics forum. When setting up set piece routines I can't find an option to keep a player on the edge of the box. This seems like a massive oversight to me as it should be possible to instruct a player to wait on the edge of the box for either a shooting opportunity or most importantly breaking down a counter attack. This is a common set up and wouldn't expect it to be overlooked, maybe I am not looking in the right place.

I have to say l hate this recurring idea of being able to spend the money. Even if we could buy cars and yachts, we still wouldn't be able to use these imaginary symbols of wealth, and it's a football management game, not a life simulator.

They need to introduce some sort of Forum 'Like' button and allow it to be used a billion times so I can give this post all of them. Utterly pointless addition, up there with fancier chip vans and 'Design your manager'.

A mate of mine was doing a LL save and got a Headline that United had sold Martial in his prime to Chelsea for £ 22 million plus some addons. Wish SI would focus on fixing that sort of nonsense rather than worrying about making the graphics prettier. It isn't bloody FIFA and it isn't The SIMS.

Not sure if this is something that should go in the tactics forum. When setting up set piece routines I can't find an option to keep a player on the edge of the box. This seems like a massive oversight to me as it should be possible to instruct a player to wait on the edge of the box for either a shooting opportunity or most importantly breaking down a counter attack. This is a common set up and wouldn't expect it to be overlooked, maybe I am not looking in the right place.

There's an option called "Edge of Area" or "Lurk Outside Area" (can never remember which one is for defending and which for attacking). Pretty sure that's what you're looking for

1. Dynamic Youth Rating for nations, since in real life their talent production is not that consistent. For example, Belgium began producing top wonderkids a few years ago, while in the last decade not so much. Maybe, it could work using tournament results and/or world rankings every two/four years to increase or decrease the rating, or a player from a minor nation having a very successful career, inspiring the "youth" to follow their steps. Either way, it would be neat, and would help a lesser nation break the status quo in a long term save.

2. Maybe this wouldn't count as an suggestion, but the EPL really needs to get nerfed/downgraded, most of their players are massively overrated, and it ends with them dominating the continental competitions. On almost every save I play, all four English teams reach the Round Of 16 in the UCL as the 1st placed on their group, and not only that, it mostly ends on a all-english final, mainly Arsenal vs. Man Utd. The EPL teams also give priority to the Europa League, fielding their strongest teams, while in real life, they prefer fielding reserve teams to play and preserve the main squad's energy.

I'm still on '15 so some of these may have been implemented.

1, a record of warnings and fines. If I warn a player over a bad performance in August, I should be reminded in say November when I go to discipline him again and up the punishment should I wish to.

2, On a general info for players, a record of their bonuses for the month, below their wage.

3, a scout's assignment able to be adjusted individually, rather than deleted and started again with your chosen perameters. In fact this who area could be streamlined. Say scout Europa Cup and tick box which scouts you want to send out. Not have to go through the process x number of times.

4, automatic tactical change menus in game. Maybe I want to go ten minutes down the left, ten down the right, with player's attack/ support options changing accordingly. I'd also like to swap my two strikers in the DLP and AF roles but swap sides also, to accommodate their left and right feet, but this cant be done automatically.

5, When the opposition change formation, it should be made more clear that one of my players who was marking a right midfielder is now marking the left back and pulled all over the pitch.

6, Players need to want to move more for financial benefit at other clubs. Had a defender move to Forrest. Went from earning £5k to £44k. Why would my other players not want a slice of the action and demand a move? Any move? And why would some players not move to my club for double the wages they've been offered at another club in a lesser league?

not for future versions but future updates of FM16, the new league cup structure in Scotland for next season to be added now. someone on the editors section says it should be included in the next update, can anyone confirm that?

not for future versions but future updates of FM16, the new league cup structure in Scotland for next season to be added now. someone on the editors section says it should be included in the next update, can anyone confirm that?

As has been the case with every rule change, if it's been agreed, ratified, and enough is known about it, then they'll add it in. Definitely for FM17 obviously, but next update...not sure. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

Sometimes it's not possible to have season 2 rule changes added after the initial release, SI will endeavour to include all competition changes in an update.

Very, very, very unlikely to happen with the kind of budget and priorities that SI have.

But it will be a feature with the most potential for other parts in the game too.Training can be simulate like a real one and give a feeling about attributes,show us how things work.Training is the biggest part in real life and we have to reflect this in the game,its not only set a tactic and click from week to week.Scouting can be better than ever before,if u have a realistic view on the players performing.There are a lot of chances with a much better graphic.

Manager Playing History

Seeing as the last couple of games have focused more on the manager sprite, first with the attributes, now with the appearance; and since we can already choose our past playing experience, I'd love to have the option of inputting my (imaginary) career history:

1989/90 Stoke City - 13 apps 0 gls

1990/91 Stoke City - 34 apps 13 gls

1992/93 Stoke City - 41 apps 37 gls £2m

1993/94 Leeds Utd - 26 apps 11 gls

1994/95 Leeds Utd - 40 apps 34 gls £12m

1995/96 AC Milan - 38 apps 25 gls

1996/97 AC Milan - 32 apps 31 gls

1997/98 AC.... ok I was getting carried away there, planning the whole thing in my head!

Think it would be mint if we could add that though. And have the stats show up in club info, my 37 goals in the season showing as Stoke's record league goalscorer and my £50m transfer to Barnsley being their record transfer. My exploits in Milan also getting me on AC's list of legends and the appropriate news messages. 'AC Milan's legendary striker and record goalscorer Dirk Pitt returns as manager - fans party in the streets!'

But it will be a feature with the most potential for other parts in the game too.Training can be simulate like a real one and give a feeling about attributes,show us how things work.Training is the biggest part in real life and we have to reflect this in the game,its not only set a tactic and click from week to week.Scouting can be better than ever before,if u have a realistic view on the players performing.There are a lot of chances with a much better graphic.

It doesn't really matter what "potential" it brings though, it doesn't make it any more likely to happen. EA can do it for two reasons - first, they have unbelievable resources both in money and staffing, and second, because their match engine is pretty simplistic, so it's easy to fit a 3D engine around it.

The money and resources SI would have to sink in to the feature to make it work wouldn't be worth it. Neither of the things you mention really grab me as being essential, just window-dressing. Spending an entire development cycle on window dressing doesn't really strike me as the best decision.

This is something I miss from playing Premier Manager 99/00 (I think it was called something like that).

There was a feature where you had a say on building car parks and other stuff and where you could put them (you would drag the shape of whatever you were building and it would turn red or green depending on whether you'd chosen a viable location).

Now, I wouldn't want to have a say in whether those things were built because realistically managers don't. What would be nice is if I was informed that stuff like that was happening. I know it doesn't have much of an effect on the game but it would be interesting to know because of its effect on finances. Maybe you could talk the board out of building a car park or new club shop because you've got your eye on a player. Maybe you could encourage them to do it to bring more money in long term.

I think this might have been discussed many times before, but I can't remember for sure.

I would like to get more input from training, in real life a lot of decisions of whom is going to play in each game is based on how they look in training. I would like to get more detailed reports from my coaches regarding their percieved form of different players based on training.

Before every game there should be a "Training performance report" that doesnt just show increases in abilities but rather give a decent overview:

"Pepijn Linders reports that Divock Origi has been looking very sharp in training the last few sessions. He suggests to have him ready on the bench in case of Sturridge not performing well."

"Zeljko Buvac reports that Sakho looked sluggish and tired during our latest training sessions. Despite him doing a match winning performance in the last game Buvac suggest you to let him rest and play Lovren against West Ham."

Basically a report for suggested players for each position based on percieved training form.

Since I can't get this data myself in the game it's something that could complement what I see during matches.

3d match engine graphics, something like fifa. Real looking players, time for the matchstickmen to go.

If the graphics were improved to FIFA-type stuff that would probably be too much for my PC. I'm no PC gamer, I have a business laptop which, thankfully, runs big FM saves. I certainly wouldn't want to splash out on a separate PC strictly for FM. A good thing about FM is that you don't need a gaming rig to get enjoyment from it, which is a good thing for me and many of the FM players I know who also don't give a monkeys about high-end PC gaming. If it went into EA Sports territory it'd actually be pricing me out of the game.

Sure, some of the animation stuff can be annoying (players falling over etc), but I really don't care if my players look 'real', my saves go on long enough to be populated entirely by regens, and to me the matchstick men show me exactly what I need to see. FM has never been about appearance anyway, my missus reckons I'm looking at a massive spreadsheet of imaginary statistics of non-existent events (she's right, of course), and it's this which gives me greater enjoyment than anything EA Sports have churned out.

If the graphics were improved to FIFA-type stuff that would probably be too much for my PC. I'm no PC gamer, I have a business laptop which, thankfully, runs big FM saves. I certainly wouldn't want to splash out on a separate PC strictly for FM. A good thing about FM is that you don't need a gaming rig to get enjoyment from it, which is a good thing for me and many of the FM players I know who also don't give a monkeys about high-end PC gaming. If it went into EA Sports territory it'd actually be pricing me out of the game.

Sure, some of the animation stuff can be annoying (players falling over etc), but I really don't care if my players look 'real', my saves go on long enough to be populated entirely by regens, and to me the matchstick men show me exactly what I need to see. FM has never been about appearance anyway, my missus reckons I'm looking at a massive spreadsheet of imaginary statistics of non-existent events (she's right, of course), and it's this which gives me greater enjoyment than anything EA Sports have churned out.

That's also another big minus against it. FM would go to becoming a game that needs a much better system to run it, which would decrease sales on what is already a niche game.

And you reminded me of another one - if they start getting the representation so good that you can make out the features of players, then they'd either need to buy rights to the likenesses of said players (which might not even be possible if EA hold exclusive rights), or go Konami style and have them look "roughly" like the players they're representing. Neither exactly fills me with the need to see it happen.

It doesn't really matter what "potential" it brings though, it doesn't make it any more likely to happen. EA can do it for two reasons - first, they have unbelievable resources both in money and staffing, and second, because their match engine is pretty simplistic, so it's easy to fit a 3D engine around it.

The money and resources SI would have to sink in to the feature to make it work wouldn't be worth it. Neither of the things you mention really grab me as being essential, just window-dressing. Spending an entire development cycle on window dressing doesn't really strike me as the best decision.

The engine is one,the graphic is another part.Dont get me false,i only think it is a better feature like lots of the older one.With sega in background something better like now is possible and it can open the market much more.And what is windows-dressing?A better,realistic view on the pitch,with more tactical instruments whould be nice.Like pressing,the positioning of defender,the style of players.Its a difference if a u see how a player`s first touch is and i really wants to see it,so i get a better understanding.Also a game is entertainment,football is spectacular,bring it to the one whos viewing.I dont need a excel-version of a managergame.

At end,this is a thread for wishes,so whats up?If i wants to know what not possible is,i ask in another thread.

Sure,but u can set the graphic low or view it in 2D.If u cant get a better hardware,please dont make it to a problem for all of us.

Sure,but u can set the graphic low or view it in 2D.If u cant get a better hardware,please dont make it to a problem for all of us.

It's not about whether it's a problem for users, more of a problem for SI. They can't really afford to have a "oh well, sucks to be you" attitude like you've given. Believe it or not, they actually care about selling copies to people who can't afford gaming PCs.

It's not about whether it's a problem for users, more of a problem for SI. They can't really afford to have a "oh well, sucks to be you" attitude like you've given. Believe it or not, they actually care about selling copies to people who can't afford gaming PCs.

Did you realize for what the thread is made for?We speaking about wishes,we are in 2016 and i think we can speak about a better graphic.No question for people without good hardware it can be problematic,but if u can set the details lower,i dont think it can be problem.It sounds more selfish to myself if someone dont wants to see a improvement.I have a 3 years old pc and can play lot of games on highest perfomance,so i dont see your point.

Did you realize for what the thread is made for?We speaking about wishes,we are in 2016 and i think we can speak about a better graphic.No question for people without good hardware it can be problematic,but if u can set the details lower,i dont think it can be problem.It sounds more selfish to myself if someone dont wants to see a improvement.I have a 3 years old pc and can play lot of games on highest perfomance,so i dont see your point.

And I find it immensely selfish for someone to say "well I can play it, what's the problem?" Go look in the Laptop Help thread, and look at all the people that want a laptop that will play FM, and they have a budget of £300. Then ask yourself whether it would be a good business decision for them to alienate all of those users. Whether it's a good addition or not, the fact that a lot of users wouldn't be able to use it is an undeniable fact, and one that's backed up by a mod (Barside possibly, who used to work for SI, or maybe another) who said that the spec information gathered from users was very interesting as to how poor some systems are.

And I'm well aware of what the thread is for, but if someone posts up an idea that gets put up a hundred times a year, and remains something that SI will be very, very unlikely to ever do...well there you go.

And I find it immensely selfish for someone to say "well I can play it, what's the problem?" Go look in the Laptop Help thread, and look at all the people that want a laptop that will play FM, and they have a budget of £300. Then ask yourself whether it would be a good business decision for them to alienate all of those users. Whether it's a good addition or not, the fact that a lot of users wouldn't be able to use it is an undeniable fact, and one that's backed up by a mod (Barside possibly, who used to work for SI, or maybe another) who said that the spec information gathered from users was very interesting as to how poor some systems are.

And I'm well aware of what the thread is for, but if someone posts up an idea that gets put up a hundred times a year, and remains something that SI will be very, very unlikely to ever do...well there you go.

Its selfish to formulate a wish?If someone is playing on a toaster its not my problem.If people have a problem with the perfomance on laptops its not my problem too.I bet,most of complications are more a error of the user than the software.In every gamingthread is someone who is claming about it....

For 300€ i can buy a system which is running fifa,come on.Si`s have to grow with there buisness like every company in this world or do you think they wants to stagnate?Who are u,that u wants to define the corporate objectives(is it the right word for it?sorry,i learned english in school only for 2 years :D ) ?

At end,it can be boring for you or not,im a new costumer,i playing fm now for 2 versions and i im new to this forum,so wants to bring my ideas in this thread.If other ppl was posting it 100 times before the last years,okey,so not read it?Thread was made for upcoming versions,so for myself its fm 17.

3 Big wishes

1-Club player injury insurance. If player get's injured club is insured not paying his wages during the injury period. Yes it does exist in real life.

2-Better 3D pitch styles and allowing players to change pitch styled (look of grass cut style) through he season

3-A better Director of football handling unwanted players with contract options included e.g. sell players and have clauses in like 20% profit next sale etc etc.

many thanks

When you compare your team vs next opposition you can see how your defense compares to theirs, attack vs attack, midfield vs midfield etc. In case of midfield everything is ok, but I think that it doesn't make much sense comparing defense vs defense since my defense will counter their attack so that kind of comparison would be helpful to see.

Posted this on another thread but thought it should really go in here. It didn't start off as a wish but it kind of turned into one.

One thing I would like to be able to do is get jobs as a youth team manager.

Two examples of what I mean:

1) Pick a youth team to manage (say Arsenal) and carry that job out like normal. If Wenger wants you to use the same tactics as he does then you have to do that. He might give you responsibility to bring in youth players if he trusts you. Then if you do well, a lower league club (or Arsenal) if they're impressed offer you a first team management job.

2) Start off as a youth manager in the lower leagues or even as a first team manager in the lower leagues. Maybe if you get sacked you could apply for jobs with U18 teams to keep you in the game. That would then put you in the same scenario as the above example.

Just an idea but I'd quite like that, especially when you consider how many managers have gone that route (Brendan Rodgers, Tim Sherwood, Nigel Adkins (he was a physio but you get the idea)).

This would mean you're still a manager but it's a different route in to top flight management. Personally I would love it but I would understand if people weren't into it. What do you guys reckon?

I have to say l hate this recurring idea of being able to spend the money. Even if we could buy cars and yachts, we still wouldn't be able to use these imaginary symbols of wealth, and it's a football management game, not a life simulator.

Whilst I agree there is potential there. Your buying habits could build up a lifestyle of what you're like away from the game. You could 'buy' books, visit training centres, meet up with managers you've gelled with over the years to gain more experience. Or you could buy flash cars, yachts, trips to Dubai but don't let the media get wind of it.

Not an important feature but potential to add to the game somewhat.

What would it add to the gameplay other than the act of buying things?

Over the years nobody has come up with a compelling reason for such a feature to be considered.

Posted this on another thread but thought it should really go in here. It didn't start off as a wish but it kind of turned into one.

One thing I would like to be able to do is get jobs as a youth team manager.

Two examples of what I mean:

1) Pick a youth team to manage (say Arsenal) and carry that job out like normal. If Wenger wants you to use the same tactics as he does then you have to do that. He might give you responsibility to bring in youth players if he trusts you. Then if you do well, a lower league club (or Arsenal) if they're impressed offer you a first team management job.

2) Start off as a youth manager in the lower leagues or even as a first team manager in the lower leagues. Maybe if you get sacked you could apply for jobs with U18 teams to keep you in the game. That would then put you in the same scenario as the above example.

Just an idea but I'd quite like that, especially when you consider how many managers have gone that route (Brendan Rodgers, Tim Sherwood, Nigel Adkins (he was a physio but you get the idea)).

This would mean you're still a manager but it's a different route in to top flight management. Personally I would love it but I would understand if people weren't into it. What do you guys reckon?

I'd love this. Mentioned it a couple of times myself, in the past.

It would probably be a bit harder and more frustrating at times, but that, for me, would be brilliant.

Actually climbing the manager ladder.

I'd like the option to override my assistant's training choices for some individual players.

Overall I much prefer letting my assistant deal with it (provided he's got good man management), but every now and then I spot a player who I'd like to focus on something other than what my assistant is currently making him, but I can't override it without taking control of the whole shebang.

I'm not sure if this has been posted but think it would be a great idea.

When creating your manager being able to add some past experience to his profile, this would help when going for positions at higher reputation clubs and also increase his starting knowledge. for example when selecting your past football experience instead of just selecting professional footballer you can add what clubs you played for the higher reputation the club the more well known you are throughout the football community. Also selecting a team based in lets say Spain i.e Barcelona saying you played for them for two years this would give you some scouting knowledge of there leagues and players from the start.

Also very rarely do managers start there career as a manager normally they will develop from a coach very early in there career train up and then become manager ect. being able to add previous coaching roles would not only increase your coaching attributes but also your reputation clubs you want to manage. I often like to start unemployed and this would be great. Also if you say you spent 18 months as a coach at lets say ajax but you perhaps had not loaded Holland when setting up the game database, you would start of with the knowledge of there first team players aswell as these players all now becoming visable on the game and loaded on the database and a certain level of respect from there players. or you could say you was a youth coach and have extensive knowledge and respect of there youth players. this would also help with persuading those players to come on loan or sign for you at a new club.

this is only a rough idea I have just thought of I'm sure you get where I'm coming from and would fine tune all the details ect

Archived