60 to One - Live Draw 6:20pm

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeytwigge
Sorry I miss interpreted the opening post. I understand now, sorry! I'm new to this forum :D haven't made a good first impression have I :D

|Better impression than some people on these threads who are fairly new. Its easy to misunderstand things, if you have now fully read the opening post and you are a regular commenter in the thread then you will do fine

Oh be quiet Rob ;)I am going to do some work on the Wiki over Easter as well

How did i know that someone from GD would come over here and say that ;)

That is good to know. It has really taken off since it started.

I am kind of from GD and here, as I frequent both. ;)

I am really looking forward to this as it is original and can't wait for the draw. :thup:

I visit:

General Discussion - Sometimes, mainly to laugh at people or help show them where threads should go

Stories forum - Have had two stories in there, but read quite a few

Good Player Team Guide - Made the Liverpool thread and spend time in there and the off topic thread

Football Forum - Post my opinions on football but mainly spend time in the liverpool thread

Off topic forum - Probably the forum I spend most of the time in, just generally posting my life away

But I'm a CSE boy at heart.

I visit:

General Discussion - Sometimes, mainly to laugh at people or help show them where threads should go

Stories forum - Have had two stories in there, but read quite a few

Good Player Team Guide - Made the Liverpool thread and spend time in there and the off topic thread

Football Forum - Post my opinions on football but mainly spend time in the liverpool thread

Off topic forum - Probably the forum I spend most of the time in, just generally posting my life away

But I'm a CSE boy at heart.

Pretty much the same, but I don't go to Off Topic and Football forum anymore after some ***** took offence to my comments about C.Ronaldo and shovelled some abuse towards me.

Most of my time is in FMS though, but I'll try to contribute any where and way I can.

I don't have a particular affinity with any of the forums yet. However, I'd like to think this sign up will see me spending a little more time in CSE...:thup:

I like some of the stuff that is talked about in the general discussion forum but there are some tools in there who really get my goat, the guys in here seem a little more 'FM educated'! :D

just noticed this after the PM's canvey!! sent me, have read through it and although I'm quite tired I think I understand the concept.

Manager Name: Jeremy English

Date and Month of Birth: 1/2

Nationality: English

Second Nationality (if applicable): Spanish

Favourite Ice Cream: Coffee

GillsMan has refused his place and Nomis07 has missed the deadline.

kashmirshazad and toon_balmy, as well as everyone who signed up before them (excluding coldkohmew), are in!

The live draw, provided my co-runners are happy with it, will take place tonight at 7:00pm.

Edit: I've just seen that toon_balmy's place is invalid. As a result, there is one more space available.

The live draw, provided my co-runners are happy with it, will take place tonight at 7:00pm.

6am for me then, that means either stay up for 2 hours after the Man Utd match and sleep the rest of the day OR go to bed after the Man Utd match and catch up with it when I wake up. Hmm decisions, decisions.

kashmirshazad and toon_balmy, as well as everyone who signed up before them (excluding coldkohmew), are in!

Edit: I've just seen that toon_balmy's place is invalid. As a result, there is one more space available.

Will probably miss the live draw, unfortunately :(

Mate, new Doctor Who is on at 6:45, half the country will be watching it! Might be better holding off until 8pm if you want lots of people to see the live draw?

Mate, new Doctor Who is on at 6:45, half the country will be watching it! Might be better holding off until 8pm if you want lots of people to see the live draw?

Are you being serious? Thats the biggest load of toddle I've ever heard in my life! I really hope my sarcasm detector isn't working because that is poor, I'm flabergastered that you've suggested that, unbelievable :mad:

Are you being serious? Thats the biggest load of toddle I've ever heard in my life! I really hope my sarcasm detector isn't working because that is poor, I'm flabergastered that you've suggested that, unbelievable :mad:

Hehe its true though! Specials get an audience of about 11million, there's generally 3 people in a household = 33m, more than half the population, therefore possibly half the forum not there. It only matters if you're bothered about people watching the live draw or not. I know where I'll be at 7 :D

Hehe its true though! Specials get an audience of about 11million, there's generally 3 people in a household = 33m, more than half the population, therefore possibly half the forum not there. It only matters if you're bothered about people watching the live draw or not. I know where I'll be at 7 :D

you have to remember that not everyone on the forum lives in the UK, add that to the fact there is Iplayer etc. I don't really watch Doctor Who so might watch the draw, but that's just my opinion.

Guest mikeytwigge

Apart from the fact that no one with two brain cells would watch Dr Who when you have primeval on the other side ;) . you could watch the draw and the tele at the same time

Guest mikeytwigge
Oh dear lord, only a suggestion! Relax :D

And I've got at least three brain cells and I watch Doctor Who ;)

i forgot the safety wink edited n now though

Archived