60 to One - Live Draw 6:20pm

no there are three seperate games being run one on my computer one on canveys and one on james. You lose a life when you are sacked on one persons game and you are then out of that game. You lose the sign up when you are sacked from all of our games

So you play the 3 games all at once or one at at a time?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are each running three versions of the same database. That database includes all the manager details you all have given us. We report on how the managers are doing and if you move clubs in one of our runs then you lose that life. If you lose all three lives you are out of the sign-up (although can still post).

Guest mikeytwigge
This means that signing up will close at this time on Saturday 11th April
from the opening post. The draw will take place after sign up closes

Guest mikeytwigge
Manager Name: Andre da Conceiçao

Date and Month of Birth: 13 january

Nationality:Portuguese

Second Nationality (if applicable):

Favourite Ice Cream: chocolate

sorry mate sign up has closed as were full. If some of the reserved spots arnt taken their may be gaps so check back again after the deadline for closing is

from the opening post. The draw will take place after sign up closes
The Live Draw

The Live Draw will be conducted once all 60 spaces have been subscribed to and confirmed, and will take place in this thread.

I guess you hadn't thought about all 60 places going before the 11th April?

Guest mikeytwigge
I guess you hadn't thought about all 60 places going before the 11th April?

to be honest i hadnt expected the 60 places to go full stop. Were still waiting for a few of the reserved spots to be taken and i'll have to speak to canvey in our next chat about possilbly moving the live draw forward

Guest mikeytwigge
Manager Name: Arron Balmer

Date and Month of Birth: 02/08

Nationality: san marino

Second Nationality (if applicable): usa

Favourite Ice Cream : chocoate fudge brownie

as mentioned earlier we have filled up but their may be some spaces if you check back after the closing date. Also judgig by your form that you have filled out you have clearly not read the opening post anyway

Manager Name: Arron Balmer

Date and Month of Birth: 02/08

Nationality: san marino

Second Nationality (if applicable): usa

Favourite Ice Cream : chocoate fudge brownie

Please read the opening form before you sign up. The favourite ice cream is to choose what stats your manager is going to be high and low in. And there are 5 set choices and chocolate fudge brownie isn't one of them.

Doing the 60 to 1 challenge. Great idea canvey!

Thanks' date=' but it's a sign-up. I'm really keen for people to understand that - I always get people saying no or backing out because they think they have to play the game.

Just to clarify, [b']Signing Up has closed[/b]. Apart from NepentheZ, TigerJoe is the last person to get a spot. Those who have posted after that may get a spot if those on the reserved spots list don't take their place.

The earliest the live draw can take place is Friday, as PaulHartman71 doesn't get back until then. Good to see the enthusiasm, though.

Thanks, but it's a sign-up. I'm really keen for people to understand that - I always get people saying no or backing out because they think they have to play the game.

Just to clarify, Signing Up has closed. Apart from NepentheZ, TigerJoe is the last person to get a spot. Those who have posted after that may get a spot if those on the reserved spots list don't take their place.

The earliest the live draw can take place is Friday, as PaulHartman71 doesn't get back until then. Good to see the enthusiasm, though.

What do you mean. You have to have FM to do the sign up don't you?

Guest mikeytwigge
What do you mean. You have to have FM to do the sign up don't you?

no YOU dont need the game this is a sign up run by us

Canvey!! Mikey and the other person (can't remember his name off of the top of my head) start the games on their PC's and put us lot as users/managers of the teams that we are assigned to. They then simulate the game and update accordingly :)

Hope that helps you understand, but you should read the OP before asking questions in future Joe :)

You don't manage them, you have filled in the sign-up form which will be entered in to the database by canvey!!. Me, canvey!! and mikeytwigge will then use that database and run the same game where it will be your manager managing the team - but you won't be controlling him. Hope that makes sense now.

[Charlie Brown} AAAGH! [/Charlie Brown]

You don't. They create a manager based on your sign-up, then randomly assign the manager to your randomly chosen team. Then they simulate the results on THEIR games, and report on who lasts the longest at their original post. Your work is done.

Archived