60 to One - Live Draw 6:20pm

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So when is this starting?

I'm sorry I've had to drag it out so long. I'm really struggling to find the time at the moment but I am praying for the ability to get an update up on Sunday.

Ridleys have you canvey and mikey decided who'll take the place of the banned member who's signed up yet?

I've PMed MoMan who signed up during the draw (i.e. late) but have had no response. I gave him a deadline and if he doesn't meet that I'll advertise it in the Vacancies thread. However, the replacement would have to the current ice cream flavour and, obviously, the club.

I've PMed MoMan who signed up during the draw (i.e. late) but have had no response. I gave him a deadline and if he doesn't meet that I'll advertise it in the Vacancies thread. However, the replacement would have to the current ice cream flavour and, obviously, the club.

Canvey I'll take the spot if possible?

Canvey I'll take the spot if possible?

After some deliberation a group decision has been made to award the final space to spartans5, who will supply his information. Sorry Tomaldinho.

In other news, I am now halfway through the database so we are edging closer to completion :D.

Archived