60 to One - Live Draw 6:20pm

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom are actually pretty good on FM. As long as they keep Ishmael Miller they seem to do very well. Ishmael Miller got 21 goals 3 seasons in a row on my FM game, and West Brom finished in the top 8 in each of those 3 seasons.

Guest mikeytwigge
I don't really think there is any point discussing it canvey!!. If he has been banned permanently then a new space should be made available to replace him.

but we need to discuss what to do about the new managers stats ect

I'd just delete him and carry on with 59, or let someone take up his place with the same stats like I've done on my sign-up. The cats out of the bag regarding stats selections and clubs so any new player would have an unfair advantage.

Well, in the meantime:

The Nationalities

Football has been for many years now a very international sport, and as such there’s a great mixture of nationalities making up the managers for this competition. Let’s look at some of the nationalities that people have chosen and their popularity.

As is to be expected, English is the most common nationality, and just over half of our managers, 35 from 60, have it as their primary nationality. This includes mikeytwigge and Ridleys. 3 managers also have English as their second nationality.

As far as those from the rest of the British Isles are concerned, there are also three Scottish managers, with three having Scottish as a second nationality, there is one Welsh manager, although Ridleys has Welsh as a second nationality, and there aren’t any Northern Irish or even Irish managers, although two people have Irish as a second nationality.

Going slightly further afield, into Europe, there isn’t a single Frenchman (or –woman), but there are 2 Spanish, 2 Portuguese and 2 Danish managers. Five managers also have Spanish as a second nationality. The other league in question, Italy, has one national in Lucas Volman, but there are three people with Italian as a second nationality.

There is also one Dutch and one Andorran manager, although there is one manager with Polish, German, Greek, Luxembourger, Swedish, Moldovan or Belgian second nationality.

In the Americas, you will find three Canadian managers but only one American. However, there is also one manager with American second nationality. Brazilian and Peruvian each have one manager making up six and a half Americans in the managerial ranks.

Asia can also boast a number of managers, with one Singaporean, one Sri Lankan and one Kyrgyzstani manager. Japanese and Turkemistani also have a manager each with their nationality as a second one.

Africa, meanwhile, shows its role, with a Rwandan and a South African featuring, while Oceania shows its efforts with one Australian. However, there are two managers with Australian as a second nationality, and also a second-nationality New Zealander.

So that’s the nationalities of the new managers. Who knows how useful they’ll be?

Archived