60 to One - Live Draw 6:20pm

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Canvey, i reckon that yours and the other 2 should be random, not decided by yourself as they can determine how good/bad your manager is. Is that OK with you as it doesn't seem fair on the rest of us. Or alternatively, you could tell us which ice cream gives you which attributes as then it will be fairer on the rest of us

That's an idea. Ridleys, mikeytwigge and I have conversations at least weekly about the sign-up, so we will discuss that in the next conversation.

Loyalty will be set as 20 iirc so we're hoping that doesn't happen, it will however count as a sacking if it does happen.

This wasn't decided, and in fact, one of the ice creams has Loyalty at 20 and another has Loyalty at 1. It is another thing we may need to reconsider and will do so in our next conversation.

I've got a question as well actually, sorry if it has already been mentioned. What will the reputation of the managers be set as? I suppose they won't last long if the reputation is quite low...

I think setting it to 0 will be done so that it is random, and matches up to an adequate level for the division. This will also be discussed.

Can we also set our favourite team to the team that we are managing. That will make it even less likely that we will move :)

That's probably a good idea :thup:.

Other than that, at the time I'm writing this, there are two invalid managers which Ridleys has already mentioned. Those won't be included unless they amend their sign-up forms.

Guest mikeytwigge

yeah it was cause canvey asked if their was anyone who didnt normally do sign ups but was a regular in another part of the forums

Manager Name: Jonte Rhodes

Date and Month of Birth: 13th of July

Nationality: South African

Second Nationality (if applicable):

Favourite Ice Cream: Mint Choc Chip

O...M...G... 60 places is massive, time for a long stay at a very large club, think safe mid table is the place to be, bring on a midtable team who don't want much more and you should survive longer.

Manager Name: Ben Taylor

Date and Month of Birth: 12th of July

Nationality: English

Favourite Ice Cream: Coffee

Good to see an original, interesting sign up rather than one of the rubbish that gets opened and closed within the space of two days. (notably one person on the forums;))

Think i'll post this for Robert_296 before it's too late. :D

Manager Name: Robert Boyle

Date and Month of Birth: 29/06

Nationality: English

Favourite Ice Cream: Coffee

He asked me too post it for him as he is out for the day and this is filling up quicker than I expected :D

I cant count, but i bet this is filled up already.

Manager Name: Lars Tommersen

Date and Month of Birth: 20th November

Nationality: Danish

Favourite Ice Cream: Chocolate (preferable with loads of semi-liquid caramel but since thats not an option... Speaking of Mint Chocolate Chip, how strong is the mint?)

Guest mikeytwigge

i make it 45 people signed up with the four remaining reserved spots that means 11 more spaces open (i think)

edit rids beat me to it

Yeah, it probably is. Though it has filled up extra fast as it was started at a weekend when most people are online and us kids still at school are off school for 2 weeks for Easter Holidays :D

Glad i signed up early now and it hasn't even started, this may be something really big :)

Archived