FM Club - amazing prize draw!

I know thats what its meant to say but I was pointing out that it didnt:thup:

Ok.:thup: Noticed it was x86 though! 64bit processor and 4gig of ram of which only 3 gig will be seen. I know what the first thing I'd do is, if I win one!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now I am consused here x86 is 32 bit afaik but I always thought that Vista Ultimate was 64 bit only :confused:

No. Ultimate is 32 or 64bit. I have a copy of Ultimate 64bit just waiting to be installed. Now all they need to do is send me one of those laptops!;)

Well you can stick this FM club crap.:thdn:

When it first started I tried to get into the FM club but for some reason it wouldn't let me, it just kept refreshing the login page when I clicked to submit. It never said what the problem was.

I have recently changed my email address and tried again today. I actually got a confirmation email this time, clicked the link but it still does the same thing. Everytime I try to login it just refreshes the page and gives no info on what I've done wrong. :mad:

Edit- yes, I'm logged into the sega pass thing

Are these available to buy, customised in the FM style?

Probably not, but if you are a runner up they send you the custom skin, to do up your own laptop, i wouldn mind that!

Although i wont put them on my current laptop, which is crying and screeching as i type this, im goin to start looking for a new one soon, because mine sounds like its going to implode every time i turn it on

My laptop broke last year so I'm using some temporary loan (a year now :D) of a low spec out-of-date laptop. I'm not sure what I'd do if I were to win a new laptop - doubt I'd know how to use it now that I'm so accustomed to this low spec pile of rubbish :)

I'd love the laptop, but even the runners up prize would spruce up my EEE netbook nicely.

Looking at the specs, the laptop would give my pc a run for it's money though, so I want!

Join the queue, to get into the club:p

god i so want it!

i've had major problems with my laptop and football manager

this is like a dream, now all i need to do is win

please!

And I want to win the Euro Million Lottery tonight.

Unfortunately, it is (Probably) not going to happen, although good luck to you.

Most I ever won in Euro Millions was 40 euros:D

seems to me your more interested in offering prizes than solving peoples problems with this game

:D :D

Come on then, show me one thread that's more than 10 minutes old with a question that hasn't been asked 100 times that hasn't been answered?!

Yup - just register for FM Club, and you're in the draw.

Didnt get the email so am trying to register but keep getting the same error message

Runtime error!

Program: c:\program Files\Internet Explorer\explorer.exe

R6025

-pure virtual function call

I want to win :(:mad:

Archived