FM Club - amazing prize draw!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only if you bought the game through steam, which he hasn't since he says he had a manual.

I didn't buy through Steam, but did activate through it and it gives me my code... Right click the game in the list, and click View Game CD Key

It's great they're doing this for free and don't have to, but it would be nice just to be given a draw date - that way the posts (like mine) would be stopped. Hopefully the prizes will get better each month and come December i'll be jetting off to Barbados or something :D

When are the winners being announced? It's already half way through April, weren't we supposed to be given the results at the end of last month?

If there are winners, might have all just been some kind of April Fools joke:D

BTW Alan, new season kicks off in less than 10 minutes:thup:

4 posts and he wins something :S:S:S

It does not matter, the competition is open to anyone who plays FM, your post count on the forums means nothing, the highest poster on the forums has as much a chance of winning than anybody else.

• 2 weeks later...
Would it be possible to get an e-mail in the future confirming your entry into the prize draw?

It really is uncomforting to be unsure wether you have been entered or not.

Hi Stevie,

If you have joined the FMClub, then you are automatically entered into every prize draw.

Inicidentally, there is still hope on the laptop and skins front for all our members :)

Go to http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=fm_club for more news...

Offer it to someone else (i.e. me).

I believe they are, and that the winner will be drawn today.

If it is me, then it will be the second thing in a few months I would have won from SI (FM Live in February off FM facebook page, but couldn't get into game unfortunately, wasn't my type of game

:\)

• 1 month later...

The next FMClub prize has now been announced :)

To mark England’s upturn in fortunes, and following on from signed Italy and France shirts in the past we’re delighted to announce that our next FMClub prize, courtesy of Subside Sports, is a signed Michael Owen England shirt circa 2001. You should remember the shirt as the one England, and Owen, wore in their 5-1 demolition of Germany. If that’s not enough of a reason to want this shirt, the signature of England’s 4th leading goalscorer of all time should be!

Luckily the give-aways don’t stop there because 2 runners up will each receive their pick of shirts from the Subside Sports website. How about the stylish shirt worn by none other than recently crowned European Champions Barcelona? Or perhaps one of the new international shirts for 09-10?

If that still wasn’t enough, then we’re also throwing in a voucher code that will entitle all our FMClub members to 10% off any product on the Subside Sports website in June.

Still haven’t signed up to the FMClub? Then you can do so here. Inside the FMClub section you’ll find details of how to redeem your 10% discount, and once registered you’re automatically entered in the draws for future prizes.

The closing date for this prize is 2359 hours on 2nd July.

All FMClub members should be aware of the full Terms & Conditions which you can find here.

• 2 weeks later...

Took a look at the new competition, and I really want that signed England shirt. Owen is a great player, and would be great to have a shirt signed by him.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS AND HOURS TO ACTIVATE THE GAME I JUST BOUGHT. EVERY TIME I TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT IN SOFTANCHOR IT TOLD ME MY INTERNET WAS NOT CONNECTED

I FOLLOWED THE GIVEN SOULUTION TO THIS PROBLEM:

We have created a small application that should help anybody having trouble activating the game online, successfully activate. Please follow the steps in order and if you do experience problems, please report at which step you encountered the problem and any associated error messages.

Step 1 – Download the file from http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv2.zip

Step 2 – Unzip the contents of the archive to your desktop.

Step 3 – Double click the FM09Fix.exe file. Note the screen shot below.

Step 4 – Extract the files to a convenient location, pressing Install will place them on the desktop, this is the default behaviour. Two files will be extracted – Launcher.exe and Activator.exe

Step 5 – Please double click Launcher.exe and you will see a dialog box prompting you for your license key

Step 6 – Enter your license key into the dialog. Remember – to check your key at http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com

Step 7 – Press OK - then wait 30-60 seconds and you will receive a second message. If you are successful – the message will read: Activation completed successfully. Please try to run the game

If you get this message, open the game and run it.

If the activation fails, the message will read something like: Activation failed with error: -1003. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again.

WHEN I DID THIS IT TOLD ME THAT MY ACTIVATION WAS SUCCESSFULL AND TO RUN THE GAME. I TRIED TO RUN THE GAME AND ONCE AGAIN THE SOFTANCHOR BOX POPPED UP. THIS TIME, WHEN I ENTER MY ACTIVATION KEY, I GET A DIFFERENT MESSAGE. IT SAYS: THIS UNLOCK KEY IS ALREADY ACTIVE. TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE.....

CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME ANY IDEAS TOWARDS GETTING TO PLAY THIS GAME. HOW HARD IS IT FOR U GUYS TO MAKE A PROGRAM THAT WORKS?

• 3 weeks later...
I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS AND HOURS TO ACTIVATE THE GAME I JUST BOUGHT. EVERY TIME I TRIED TO ACTIVATE IT IN SOFTANCHOR IT TOLD ME MY INTERNET WAS NOT CONNECTED

I FOLLOWED THE GIVEN SOULUTION TO THIS PROBLEM:

We have created a small application that should help anybody having trouble activating the game online, successfully activate. Please follow the steps in order and if you do experience problems, please report at which step you encountered the problem and any associated error messages.

Step 1 – Download the file from http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv2.zip

Step 2 – Unzip the contents of the archive to your desktop.

Step 3 – Double click the FM09Fix.exe file. Note the screen shot below.

Step 4 – Extract the files to a convenient location, pressing Install will place them on the desktop, this is the default behaviour. Two files will be extracted – Launcher.exe and Activator.exe

Step 5 – Please double click Launcher.exe and you will see a dialog box prompting you for your license key

Step 6 – Enter your license key into the dialog. Remember – to check your key at http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com

Step 7 – Press OK - then wait 30-60 seconds and you will receive a second message. If you are successful – the message will read: Activation completed successfully. Please try to run the game

If you get this message, open the game and run it.

If the activation fails, the message will read something like: Activation failed with error: -1003. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again.

WHEN I DID THIS IT TOLD ME THAT MY ACTIVATION WAS SUCCESSFULL AND TO RUN THE GAME. I TRIED TO RUN THE GAME AND ONCE AGAIN THE SOFTANCHOR BOX POPPED UP. THIS TIME, WHEN I ENTER MY ACTIVATION KEY, I GET A DIFFERENT MESSAGE. IT SAYS: THIS UNLOCK KEY IS ALREADY ACTIVE. TO PURCHASE A NEW ONE.....

CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME ANY IDEAS TOWARDS GETTING TO PLAY THIS GAME. HOW HARD IS IT FOR U GUYS TO MAKE A PROGRAM THAT WORKS?

And what, you expect the answer to be in the next prize draw? Do you really think this is the correct thread to post this?

Don't think I'm being unsympathetic, I'm not, I'm very sympathetic to your issue, as this very thing happens to my secondary activation machine at least once a week. I just hope they get the activation thing to stick for 2010. It's a pain activating your copy of FM on a machine and then a couple of days later being asked to activate again, and when you do activate the game it just so happens that it doesn't allow you to, meaning that you have to undergo the process in which you have posted.

Very frustrating.

Anyway, back to topic. Hope I win!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived