[FM24][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

snowofman

2 minutes ago, GnuGoku said:

You need to have in the tactics/overview side panel the container class="tactics_recent_match_analysis_panel" and them in match/tactics recent match analysis is the file with that 3 tabs information

Awesome, did you add this or did it come from another skin? I’m very new to this and being able to lift it from another skin for personal use is a lot easier.

Edited by drew_3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutos atrás, drew_3 disse:

Awesome, did you add this or did it come from another skin? I’m very new to this and being able to lift it from another skin for personal use is a lot easier.

The 2 files i grabbed from this forum last year but there are plenty of skins with that info 

I don't like sharing screenshots from my personal skin as a lot of what I have done is taking stuff made by people much more talented than me, figuring out how it works before adapting for my skin.

That being said I have created a few things myself as my understanding increases, this year my aim is to reduce clicks made. One of my biggest pet hates is having a discussion with an agent about contract demands then going into the contract negotiation screen and then completely forgetting what I just agreed and clicking back out to check :D . So I have added the contract demands to the screen!

image.thumb.png.1c3c2b89510cb04188a1e0ddfdcbdbbc.png

4 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

I've added a new rule to the original post.

Don't ask if Creator is releasing the skin. It isn't the purpose of this thread and can get annoying for people who don't want to release it.

NOTE FOR CREATORS: Please specify whether you plan to release or not, for your own sanity

My bad blues 🤣 This is obviously only a personal project again (and only a re-port at that) so no I will not be releasing this. However, I may be making a new skin for this year now the game is out.

Edited by Drakestone

1 hour ago, johnwalker said:

I don't like sharing screenshots from my personal skin as a lot of what I have done is taking stuff made by people much more talented than me, figuring out how it works before adapting for my skin.

That being said I have created a few things myself as my understanding increases, this year my aim is to reduce clicks made. One of my biggest pet hates is having a discussion with an agent about contract demands then going into the contract negotiation screen and then completely forgetting what I just agreed and clicking back out to check :D . So I have added the contract demands to the screen!

Ooo, I would definitely be interested in that if you’d be willing to share that little addition to be added into our own skins?

34 minutes ago, Drakestone said:

My bad blues 🤣 This is obviously only a personal project again (and only a re-port at that) so no I will not be releasing this. However, I may be making a new skin for this year now the game is out.

Wasn't directed at anyone in particular don't worry 😂

1 hora atrás, BuzzR disse:

I've made a couple of tweaks from last year, but nothing major so I would not post a lot of pictures.
I've went with a greenish theme this year.
As always, a big thank you to the usual suspects  @TCSSkin @Wozzie @GIMN @keysi @Tyburn @snowofman @_Ben_ for their amazing skins ( from where I took bits/pieces and full files :D) and also for providing inspiration and answers on this forum.
Apologies to those I've omitted.
As this is a hodge-podge of multiple skins, fitted mostly for my resolution and zoom combination only - it will not be released.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I've also added background images - after I've seen a topic about these where @Tyburn kindly provided his client object browser.xml. 
I have generated some background images with Midjourney, trying to keep a greenish light and a 80s look to them ( at least I think it is ). Here are a couple of them:
spacer.pngspacer.png

Interesting work, mate. I really liked what you did with the backgrounds using AI-generated images. I spent a few days changing mine and only came across images that were very generic and without much appeal. I confess that it had never crossed my mind, I will certainly try it.

1 hora atrás, BuzzR disse:

I've made a couple of tweaks from last year, but nothing major so I would not post a lot of pictures.
As always, a big thank you to the usual suspects  @TCSSkin @Wozzie @GIMN @keysi @Tyburn @snowofman @_Ben_ for their amazing skins ( from where I took bits/pieces and full files :D) and also for providing inspiration and answers on this forum.
As this is a hodge-podge of multiple skins, fitted mostly for my resolution and zoom combination only - it will not be released.

I've also added background images - after I've seen a topic about these where @Tyburn kindly provided his client object browser.xml. 
I have generated some background images with Midjourney, trying to keep a greenish light and a 80s look to them ( at least I think it is ). Here are a couple of them:
spacer.pngspacer.png

The player profile is well done

On 07/11/2023 at 19:09, BuzzR said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'm usually not a fan of background images as most seem to be light and cover text etc but these fit so well 

On 08/11/2023 at 20:13, Jamieashbourne999 said:

Last one of these, think the evolution of this skin has now stopped unless a future update breaks something, have always been a fan of the primary/secondary colours and backgrounds and went the same way again this year.

Can't / won't release this as I've taken too many things from too many people and I don't know who should be credited for what and I also wouldn't be able to deal with all the  requests and bugs encountered with a public release, but hopefully will provide some inspiration to others. My previous screenshots of the work in progress (which can now be deleted if a mod wants to lessen the no. posts by the same person) seemed to get good feedback so maybe a better skinner than me can take this idea forwards and make it better.

image.thumb.png.418ead0760ffc37caffba6d5f62a3c73.png

image.thumb.png.1c0e5cb437948453954e94c7c07ce732.png

image.thumb.png.62092f12cb6ed039ecaa41d4c3a7ac4a.png

image.thumb.png.1631a3ec32f30d538bbf640e5c914da2.png

image.thumb.png.1cfba0ce44fa5f253de4ec66e77f2b12.png

Oh, you KNOW I'm all about this skin!!! Nice work!!

En 8/11/2023 a las 17:13, Jamieashbourne999 dijo:

Last one of these, think the evolution of this skin has now stopped unless a future update breaks something, have always been a fan of the primary/secondary colours and backgrounds and went the same way again this year.

Can't / won't release this as I've taken too many things from too many people and I don't know who should be credited for what and I also wouldn't be able to deal with all the  requests and bugs encountered with a public release, but hopefully will provide some inspiration to others. My previous screenshots of the work in progress (which can now be deleted if a mod wants to lessen the no. posts by the same person) seemed to get good feedback so maybe a better skinner than me can take this idea forwards and make it better.

image.thumb.png.418ead0760ffc37caffba6d5f62a3c73.png

image.thumb.png.1c0e5cb437948453954e94c7c07ce732.png

image.thumb.png.62092f12cb6ed039ecaa41d4c3a7ac4a.png

image.thumb.png.1631a3ec32f30d538bbf640e5c914da2.png

image.thumb.png.1cfba0ce44fa5f253de4ec66e77f2b12.png

I really love your titlebar panel and sidebar panel. Could you tell me where you got it from? or, if it's not a bother, pass it on to me. I LOVE HIM.

On 06/11/2023 at 23:09, johnwalker said:

My latest little "save the clicks" project has been to add the Manager's tactical style and tendencies to the next opponent overview screen. On FM 23 I would use that screen and then click into the Manager Profile screen for that added detail. I also decided to move where the next opponent section sits to the tactics screen to "save the clicks".

Again nothing revolutionary or special but works for me.

image.thumb.png.2aded62a17a46f6790af15566b73c07b.png

My latest creation:

image.png.ee629ef5890f8de56c69ea29a6e444a6.png

A comparative measure between a rough attribute value for each training area compared with linked stats. For example:

- SHOOTING: Finishing, Long Shots and Technique compared with Goals, Shot Accuracy and Conversion Rate

- AERIAL: Bravery, Heading and Aggression compared with Header Success and Headers Completed

In an attempt to gauge who is over and underperforming their attributes. It still maintains a high level of ambiguity, just as I want, but it does feel like some nice progress and doing something that I've not seen in anything other than Excel documents!

My Improved version of Tato 24

- full support for backgrounds (FM24 Backgrounds (by stevemc)
- custom Matchday backgrounds
- fixed main menu background aspect ratio
- custom sidebar menu
- Premier League 2024 numbers font
- Sky Sports PL Matchday Mod by TCSSkin

Due to copyright reasons, skin cannot be public.

1.jpeg

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

On 06/11/2023 at 20:18, TCSSkin said:

I've added a new rule to the original post.

Don't ask if Creator is releasing the skin. It isn't the purpose of this thread and can get annoying for people who don't want to release it.

NOTE FOR CREATORS: Please specify whether you plan to release or not, for your own sanity

Just gonna Bump this once again.

4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Kinda working on something, kinda not, seeing how it goes

Love the fact you managed to get the tab bar and continue area at the bottom. Overall it looks such a modern and slick design.:applause:

vor 20 Stunden schrieb aduh:

My Improved version of Tato 24

- full support for backgrounds (FM24 Backgrounds (by stevemc)

Any chance you could tell me what to change or add in the client object browser to have backgrounds included in Tato? That's the one thing the skin is missing imo and I cannot figure it out myself...

1 hour ago, aduh said:

Check my file and look for transparency="

client object browser.xml 18.72 kB · 1 download

37 minutes ago, Heisen6er9 said:

Thank you!! I won't change my skin for the next year!

14 minutes ago, 01revenge said:

would u be willing to share the 2024 premier league numbers font?

please use PM or another thread for this.. 

This is a Show your skin thread