The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had the discussion earlier regarding content creators and it's moved on. Not everyone is going to like what they put out or how they come across online because people have different tastes and that's okay. What's not okay are the continued personal jabs at people and if it carries on we'll just be slinging you out of the thread, it's taking up far too much of the mod team's time at the moment.

1 minute ago, metal_guitarist said:

We had the discussion earlier regarding content creators and it's moved on. Not everyone is going to like what they put out or how they come across online because people have different tastes and that's okay. What's not okay are the continued personal jabs at people and if it carries on we'll just be slinging you out of the thread, it's taking up far too much of the mod team's time at the moment.

giphy.gif.8cbea1bf5cbd03fdd0854e4c4edd3253.gif

6 minutes ago, doctorbenjy said:

I really should have stopped reading after 'he's a funny guy'

Some people are just rude and horrible.  People don't stop to think about how they would feel if someone posted such things about them.

2 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

We all know personal jabs and slings won’t work, there is only one approach

image.gif.2cd3364b5f23b5a2a8b6c6aff152e2c5.gif

2 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Please no horses head on my pillow.

Also do take into consideration that I've seen very little of your stuff.

2 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Please no horses head on my pillow.

Also do take into consideration that I've seen very little of your stuff.

Enough to conclude that I'm a, 'thoroughly charmless guy' though I guess! I'm not looking for your approval Keiran, but I'm not sure I was deserving of such a review. Then again, last time I asked for people to consider what they're saying, it didn't go as swimmingly as I'd hoped.

1 минуту назад, kevhamster сказал:

Some people are just rude and horrible.  People don't stop to think about how they would feel if someone posted such things about them.

The moral police are only fanning the embers that the moderator has just extinguished

The Wire Parody GIF by Lil Yachty - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just now, nb9 said:

Is there actually any solid info that the beta is coming immintently, or are we just goofing around?

Basing it on the usual things we normally get on a beta a release, YT content, Steam DB changes, how many mods are in the chat, checking Miles cryptic clues on Madonna.... so yea goofing around basically. 

1 minute ago, nb9 said:

Is there actually any solid info that the beta is coming immintently, or are we just goofing around?

1 minute ago, Fazzz said:

you would've thought they'd come out and say "no beta tonight" :c

The smart thing to do is log off, do something else, and turn on notifications on twitter or something if you just want to know when it's out. This thread is a personal form of torture that (is intended) to be almost entirely for banter. It's a waiting room for the sad, lost and lonely who have nothing better to do than wait for a computer game, and I love it.

1 minute ago, SuperRedditch said:

The smart thing to do is log off, do something else, and turn on notifications on twitter or something if you just want to know when it's out. This thread is a personal form of torture that (is intended) to be almost entirely for banter. It's a waiting room for the sad, lost and lonely who have nothing better to do than wait for a computer game, and I love it.

I-think-i-have-a-problem GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

There are two types of people in this thread, the impatience ones and us

image.gif.b2a736825a18eaa4f0cc347732092e78.gif

12 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

These are two games you can plays on the same time. i played a lot FM23 with Flight Sim on another screen. 

giphy.gif

Now that might not be a bad idea, since I have a new PC, I can probably run both at the same time.

Though Cities 2 is very demanding apparently, and not sure if I could actually play those 2 at the same time :D 

1 минуту назад, gunner86 сказал:

Chuck Norris invented airplanes because he was tired of being the only person that could fly.

But he remained the only person who can fly :ackter:

Chuck Norris once ate three huge steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress