[FM23] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @DaveTheEditor, first of all great file, super detail. I have just one problem. Northern Mariana Islands are not selectable, and on my start screen coming up as being in Oceania. (And yes I did just have to ask google where in the world they are!). I've loaded the file into the editor and the continent they are assigned to is Asia (part of East Asia). You also have them listed as Asia in the opening post. I'm a little confused. There is also an error message and the country is not selectable. Not sure what is going on. The file tests and verifies ok in the editor. How can I get it to work?

northern mariana islands problem.png

vor 57 Minuten schrieb \'Appy \'Ammer:

Hi @DaveTheEditor, first of all great file, super detail. I have just one problem. Northern Mariana Islands are not selectable, and on my start screen coming up as being in Oceania. (And yes I did just have to ask google where in the world they are!). I've loaded the file into the editor and the continent they are assigned to is Asia (part of East Asia). You also have them listed as Asia in the opening post. I'm a little confused. There is also an error message and the country is not selectable. Not sure what is going on. The file tests and verifies ok in the editor. How can I get it to work?

Spoiler

northern mariana islands problem.png

I have also had another look and everything fits. Please check the other files to see if there have been any adjustments. In any case, everything is correct from my side. 

Screenshot_1.png.ac6add06e35bf58c0667016ab363ea12.png

1 hour ago, DaveTheEditor said:

I have also had another look and everything fits. Please check the other files to see if there have been any adjustments. In any case, everything is correct from my side. 

Screenshot_1.png.ac6add06e35bf58c0667016ab363ea12.png

Ahhh, sorry Dave, I think I found the culprit. I have a file that has a fantasy Oceania Champions League format that has Northern Mariana Islands included. It must be that. Sorry for causing a minor panic for you. 

Holy crap Dave, wasn;t expecting that many leagues!  Awesome stuff as usual.

However, as usual, Oceania and Caribbean most important to me (though there is an excllent Caribbean already available) shall wait for yours to compare as seems no one done/dpoing a comprehensive Oceania this year :(

Looking forward to v3!  Take care.

Hi. Nice work Dave. 

I started Asian journeyman save and I got manager post from Thailand 3. division. In second season the other teams in this division dont register their players or they register some, but not best etc.. I think that 1. and 2. Thai division are working fine in registrations.

Hmm..It seems other teams registered their youngsters and transfer listed players etc..

Still appreciate the work you've done.

Edited by oskumustatuli

vor 2 Stunden schrieb oskumustatuli:

Hi. Nice work Dave. 

I started Asian journeyman save and I got manager post from Thailand 3. division. In second season the other teams in this division dont register their players or they register some, but not best etc.. I think that 1. and 2. Thai division are working fine in registrations.

Hmm..It seems other teams registered their youngsters and transfer listed players etc..

Still appreciate the work you've done.

Hey mate! Here is an updated version of the file of you want to start again. :)
Unfortunately the FM plays dumbed, if the transfer window ends a bit to early. Because why not....

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers!
Dave

Thailand_by_Dave.fmf

3 minutes ago, DaveTheEditor said:

Unfortunately the FM plays dumbed, if the transfer window ends a bit to early. Because why not....

Cheers!
Dave

Thailand_by_Dave.fmf 21.49 kB · 0 downloads

Cheers, but I think I continue this save, cause I'm journeyman and my goals are further, than in Thailands 3. league.. :)

Wanting to start a long term Hexagon challenge tonight on Twitch, are there any bugs I need to know about down the line? No one commenting any makes me extremely confident just don't want to start and have to bin it when the viewers get immersed.

Edited by lewis999

On 18/02/2023 at 07:34, Maviarab said:

However, as usual, Oceania and Caribbean most important to me (though there is an excllent Caribbean already available) shall wait for yours to compare as seems no one done/dpoing a comprehensive Oceania this year :(

A man of culture, I see! :lol:

I'm also waiting (somewhat) patiently for Oceania and the Caribbean so I can start a big Hexagon Challenge save.  At the slow rate I play, that should keep me busy until FM25 is out, lol.

3 hours ago, Daniel Evensen said:

A man of culture, I see! :lol:

I'm also waiting (somewhat) patiently for Oceania and the Caribbean so I can start a big Hexagon Challenge save.  At the slow rate I play, that should keep me busy until FM25 is out, lol.

Hah...I hear that!

2 minutes ago, dino88 said:

hi mate, will you be updating these for the new update version? thank you!!!

There are a dozen files that need to be checked and corrected to work with the new update so patience would be appreciated.

On 19/02/2023 at 09:04, DaveTheEditor said:

Cheers!
Dave

Thailand_by_Dave.fmf 21.49 kB · 21 downloads

You're probably aware but there's also an issue with AI squad registration where if you try to use the auto squad registration dates based on transfer window dates, they don't like it. Need to manually set squad deadlines

On 02/03/2023 at 22:45, Daniel Evensen said:

Are you managing in the A-league?  How is it going?

Fun so far!

I'm only in the first season but it's certainly different. With it being a closed shop you get to know the other teams inside out and that's a completely different type of challenge. Throw in all the contract and transfer rules and it certainly becomes quite challenging but that's a good thing. I'm currently trying to scout some players to improve the Jets on frees and it's tricky, but again, I like that! 

FM was getting a bit stale but this save has reignited the fire! 

6 hours ago, Craig_R.U.F.C said:

Verifying some of the files you want to use by using the editor seems to have fixed them.

I did this but gives an error when verified files, atleast ecuador and georgia did not pass but a lot passed.

15 hours ago, Jet_FM said:

Fun so far!

I'm only in the first season but it's certainly different. With it being a closed shop you get to know the other teams inside out and that's a completely different type of challenge. Throw in all the contract and transfer rules and it certainly becomes quite challenging but that's a good thing. I'm currently trying to scout some players to improve the Jets on frees and it's tricky, but again, I like that! 

FM was getting a bit stale but this save has reignited the fire! 

A-league is possibly the most underrated league to play. That and the Brasileirao.

2 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

Doesn't the A-League have terrible financial rules which make it annoying to play in?

In real life there are lots of worries about the future of the A-League because of this, so I suppose that makes it a real challenge in-game too. I suppose 'doing a Western City Wanderers' makes it a tasty prospect for die hard fans who are into BDSM and torture?

Edited by Rob 396

I'll assume Dave will make all his files compatible with the new database.  Honestly, I wouldn;t expect him to go out of his way, may as well just release the fixed versions when V3 is released.

5 minutes ago, dino88 said:

I'm verifying the South American teams, if I am allowed to upload them here. 

I think we should all wait for Dave to finish his files. Verifying for your own enjoyment is no issue. Uploading in here is not appreciated.

Hi @DaveTheEditor can you help me to fix Copa Sudamericana?? IRL 2023 season, 3rds of Libertadores play against 2nds of Sudamericana in the first round after group phase, and that winner play against 1st of Sudamericana group stage and the squad registration is 45 players (4 GK) in both Cups, in FM is 30 CL and 25 CS.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

spacer.png

Anyone with the same issue?

Yes my friend. The author needs to verify for the new update.You can still play the 23.0 version with them if you want. The option is right at the top.