[FM23] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, dino88 said:

You can verify yourself if you know how. I've done South America for my own pleasure. 

I fixed Europe, Moldova was giving an error so i fixed that league. So now i have all european countries.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DaveTheEditor said:

+EXTRA+EXTRA+EXTRA+
Release of 23.3 is on Saturday, 11:00 am CET. 🥳
Because it took me so long, I have a small surprise for you: The update includes all files of Oceania. 😉
We are going right to finish the AroundTheGlobe megapack.

Stay tuned! 😏

Lol, you can't do it this quickly, I'm not even halfway done with my current project! :lol:

Thank you for all of your hard work, man!  I'm looking forward to managing in Kiribati again, which is where I belong.

I am very sorry, but I have to **postpone** the release for one hour! The new time is now **12:00** and NOT 11:00. ☝️

You can thank one of my friends, whom I now have to pick up somewhere after an evening of drinking. 😅

vor 26 Minuten schrieb WIllz72:

"FM23 "Increase-Realism"-Megapack APRIL UPDATE EARLY-ACCESS (24.03.23)" is this latest one or another one coming out?

There won't be a "last version". There will be an update every month until FM24

One question by the way ... is it okay to pick and choose specific country files to include in my game or is it recommended to include the whole continent with every country file in it, even if I'm not planning on making some countries with their league available ingame?
I don't know if the country files for leagues, that wouldn't even be active, still slow down the performance or not, that's why I'm asking.

Edited by pessimisticHype

1 hour ago, pessimisticHype said:

One question by the way ... is it okay to pick and choose specific country files to include in my game or is it recommended to include the whole continent with every country file in it, even if I'm not planning on making some countries with their league available ingame?
I don't know if the country files for leagues, that wouldn't even be active, still slow down the performance or not, that's why I'm asking.

Just pick and choose

vor einer Stunde schrieb \'Appy \'Ammer:

Just pick and choose

Thanks for the reply! :thup:

Just to make sure and specify further, I'm talking about, if I should download the whole continent with every country file in it and put them into my data folder, even if I'm not including all those countries in my game when setting it up, or if I should pick and choose files to download and only put those in my data folder, for leagues which I'm actually going to select in my game.
Just so there's no misunderstanding :lol:

5 hours ago, dino88 said:

It's easy to verify files yourself guys. Just use the editor 

yeah, every countries from europe and south america + some from asia and africa went through :) No single errors of those files.

20 hours ago, DrazdaCZ said:

Has anyone updated the countries where the error pops up? these are the countries of Albania, Georgia, North Macedonia, Andorra

I have those countries verifed.

4 minutes ago, DaveTheEditor said:

The next update is out too! All files are now available in 23.1, 23.3 and 23.4. :)
Next step is CONCACAF and the rest of the extra files. 

Cheers,
Dave

Great job again keep it up!

31 minutes ago, DaveTheEditor said:

The next update is out too! All files are now available in 23.1, 23.3 and 23.4. :)

Cheers,
Dave

Can’t wait for concacaf :D

1 hora atrás, DaveTheEditor disse:

Cheers,
Dave

Great news, I would like to leave a request if possible, from 2022 to 2023 in the 1st and 2nd Chinese division 8 clubs were extinct, now there are 16 clubs in both, could you maybe take a look and create a file with the updated league? Thanks

5 hours ago, DaveTheEditor said:

Cheers,
Dave

Lol, I'm too invested in my current save at the moment.  I'm guessing I'll have to wait until June or so to test it out...

Hi @DaveTheEditor this is unreal, every year I am in awe of how you pull this together. 

For academies, I like to send scouts to the nations where they have the academy setup you create as part of long, long term save. Can I check I haven't missed any that may exist within your files? I can see:

Africa

Algeria
Angola
Benin
Burkina Faso
Cameroon
Central African Republic
Ivory Coast
Egypt
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Liberia
Mali
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Nigeria
Rwanda
Sao Tome and Principe
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Tanzania
The Gambia
Republic of Congo
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Asia

Qatar
Lebanon

Thanks for any help if I have missed any from my list. 

On 04/04/2023 at 03:49, WatsonFM said:

Great news, I would like to leave a request if possible, from 2022 to 2023 in the 1st and 2nd Chinese division 8 clubs were extinct, now there are 16 clubs in both, could you maybe take a look and create a file with the updated league? Thanks

I've also been having a go at tryna do this, along with making tier 3 playable and a fictional playable tier 4, if I have another go and create something that works (fairly new to the editor) I'd be happy to post it, although I don't think it usually get updated, despite there being a mass exodus of Chinese clubs every year

Edited by Vakama2619

On 03/04/2023 at 13:49, WatsonFM said:

Geez, man, it sounds like a total bloodbath in Chinese football.

I'm using a Chinese language editor data file that I found on the Steam Workshop that brings back a lot of extinct clubs.  There are 20 in the Chinese Super League, 20 in the First Division, and 48 total in the Second Division, divided into North and South zones.  It also has China playing in Europe for the sake of fantasy, which really is a lot of fun.  If you want, you can read about it here.  Sadly, the data file is almost certainly not compatible with @DaveTheEditor's work, and I know it's not compatible with the China fixes that @Daveincid created — and I'm not familiar enough with the pregame editor to fix things up.

Makes me sad, man.  I should have played with the real Yanbian FC back in FM19 when I still had the chance.  It does seem like Yanbian Longding is currently in China League One, but they play out in Longjing, not in Yanji.  It's just not the same.  Hope they finally get the financial situation of the leagues turned around before it all goes under.