[FM23] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor

• DaveTheEditor changed the title to [FM23] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I don't think the timing could have been more perfect. I was just about to restart a new game with USA U20s last night, but saw your U17 World Cup wasn't out yet so decided to hold off. Thanks again for all the work you do. Having done some stuff in the editor myself, I know how much work goes into something of this magnitude.

14 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Great job!

Just to let you know, gibraltar teams can't use or register their players, something to do with brexit ? Not sure if this is like in real life.

cb3bd35dcd9b240bea34f85ee225ecfb.png
https://gyazo.com/cb3bd35dcd9b240bea34f85ee225ecfb

(btw, you can get the Official SI Games Gibraltar file via the Steam Workshop for FM23 - not to disregard our Dave's version of it ofcourse!

17 minutes ago, Rob 396 said:

(btw, you can get the Official SI Games Gibraltar file via the Steam Workshop for FM23 - not to disregard our Dave's version of it ofcourse!

Yes i know , but the official have the same brexit issue (using a no brexit editor file is the way to go , it seems). And the official only have one tier, not the u23 tier , if i'm correct.

23 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Yes i know , but the official have the same brexit issue (using a no brexit editor file is the way to go , it seems). And the official only have one tier, not the u23 tier , if i'm correct.

Ah so the Brexit issue is there regardless, how odd! SI Games database bug then most likely

@DaveTheEditor Is there something wrong with promoted clubs in the Bosnian file?

I investigated the file for a future save. I holidayed one season and took over a promoted club in the 2nd Division. But when I go to the Finances-screen and click on Projection, the game crashes. I tested it with several clubs. When I take over a non-promoted club (FK Sarajevo for example) the problem isn’t there. So it’s only with newly promoted clubs from the 3rd division. 

20 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Great job!

Just to let you know, gibraltar teams can't use or register their players, something to do with brexit ? Not sure if this is like in real life.

cb3bd35dcd9b240bea34f85ee225ecfb.png
https://gyazo.com/cb3bd35dcd9b240bea34f85ee225ecfb

Gibraltar needs to be udpated, i have same thing so i changed to official database.

35 minutes ago, jlammi said:

Gibraltar needs to be udpated, i have same thing so i changed to official database.

You didn't had the issue with the official database - brexit ?

I'm using a no brexit editor data file in combination with Dave's file and this seems to do it !

Edit:

Just noticed below problem after one season of holidaying:

Most of the players want to leave because of 'worried about work permit issues' 

8ce98b8daff49c31a2df308144e3be13.png

I have this in the rules(after using a no brexit file, if i don't use this, most of the players can't be registered)

8fb9aa1ff64c17b14dbdfeccb91c35af.png
So this seems to be the issue ? @DaveTheEditor

cd3731e34099216fb30be57761ec43df.png

Edited by OlivierL

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Winski:

@DaveTheEditor Is there something wrong with promoted clubs in the Bosnian file?

I investigated the file for a future save. I holidayed one season and took over a promoted club in the 2nd Division. But when I go to the Finances-screen and click on Projection, the game crashes. I tested it with several clubs. When I take over a non-promoted club (FK Sarajevo for example) the problem isn’t there. So it’s only with newly promoted clubs from the 3rd division. 

@Daveincid also knows this bug. It doesn't have to do anything with my pack, it is an bug/error in FM.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb OlivierL:

You didn't had the issue with the official database - brexit ?

I'm using a no brexit editor data file in combination with Dave's file and this seems to do it !

Edit:

Just noticed below problem after one season of holidaying:

Most of the players want to leave because of 'worried about work permit issues' 

8ce98b8daff49c31a2df308144e3be13.png

I have this in the rules(after using a no brexit file, if i don't use this, most of the players can't be registered)

8fb9aa1ff64c17b14dbdfeccb91c35af.png
So this seems to be the issue ? @DaveTheEditor

cd3731e34099216fb30be57761ec43df.png

Damn Work Permit, but thank you very much! - I fixed the problem and will update the pack soon. :)

5 minutes ago, DaveTheEditor said:

@Daveincid also knows this bug. It doesn't have to do anything with my pack, it is an bug/error in FM.

Damn Work Permit, but thank you very much! - I fixed the problem and will update the pack soon. :)

Thanks ! just to be sure, what did will be the difference if i compare this with the gibraltar official file? i noticed a different 'end' table but groups are correctly split after 10 games. did you change anything else that could be important? just so i know i wait for your updated file or not :) The official file is fine concerning brexit rules and squad rules (holidayed one season).

vor 11 Stunden schrieb OlivierL:

Thanks ! just to be sure, what did will be the difference if i compare this with the gibraltar official file? i noticed a different 'end' table but groups are correctly split after 10 games. did you change anything else that could be important? just so i know i wait for your updated file or not :) The official file is fine concerning brexit rules and squad rules (holidayed one season).

The biggest difference is mainly that my files are matched with @Daveincid's and therefore the finances are correct and that the file is from me and not SI :D - The final table looks different for me, because SI always does the split of the league within a stage, but I find that ugly and always create new stages for it. Makes no difference on the whole. Also, the squad rules for the second division at SI are wrong, I dug up a document somewhere. ^^

I got info on Iceland, I will implement it after work and then update the file. :)

On 29/11/2022 at 18:56, DaveTheEditor said:

In a normal year, without the FIFA loving Qatar's oil money, there would be eight Champions League games tonight at this time. ;)  That's why! 

Am I correct that you meant to react on someone else?

Small Hotfix: 1.01

• North Macedonia: The FM had problems to recognise the foreigner regulation in D2 and D3, now everything is correct. Also, the referee category has been removed.
  • Gibraltar: The deposited Brexit rules have destroyed Gibraltar, these have now been correctly changed.

There is no Iceland file after all, because I noticed that more doesn't suit there, or I don't have the time at the moment to make it with this quality as I want it. It will come with V2. 

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing, looks like incredible work already!

Just a couple of questions from my side:

1.) Is the U17 extra file useable on it's own without the other files?

2.) Once you add Austria, do you plan on having it go down to D5?

Edit: I used the U17 file with one of the files I made - the U17 tournaments happen, but they're being played by U18s (as in your screenshots, so that's probably normal)

Edited by MRC

• 2 weeks later...
Am 11.12.2022 um 21:32 schrieb MRC:

Amazing, looks like incredible work already!

Just a couple of questions from my side:

1.) Is the U17 extra file useable on it's own without the other files?

2.) Once you add Austria, do you plan on having it go down to D5?

Edit: I used the U17 file with one of the files I made - the U17 tournaments happen, but they're being played by U18s (as in your screenshots, so that's probably normal)

1.) Yes it is!
2.) Yes, down to D10.

It is normal that they get played by U18, because you cannot select U17 teams in the editor/FM. 

Am 17.12.2022 um 01:06 schrieb ucdark:

Hi @DaveTheEditor, I've been playing in Gibraltar, won Supercup, League and Cup with St Joseph, but the Rock Cup wasnt added to the trophies section on the timeline, biography or job history.

984359587_Sinttulo2.png.0f39d367de454479f526c460d55ad866.png

344305862_Sinttulo.png.0d05648c005f9858ac777ac3452b5d22.png

604222950_Sinttulo3png.thumb.png.a0462dfda3fac8f2378e294749722329.png

38870970_Sintt4ulo.png.759ad6a333c62599dfe2894c830c078f.png

Thanks! Fixed and coming with Update V2. :)

• 4 weeks later...
vor 3 Stunden schrieb metallimuse:

So to go on a fishing expedition, looking at last years thread we should be about just shy of two months away from Version 2 being complete @DaveTheEditor? Hmmm? :brock:

Wrong, in all likelihood version 2 will be available in the next 2-3 weeks. As long as Dave can keep to his schedule and no problems arise, of course. 😉

2 hours ago, DaveTheEditor said:

I have another good news for YOU:
The V2 of my #AroundTheGlobe megapack is already in the test phase and will be released soon.
Not long now, you will have Africa, Asia, as well as a small pre-season cup at your disposal. 🖍️
Let the hype begin!

Cheers
Dave

thanks mate, do u reckon over the weekend? 

would you take request for one pre-season cup if it can be added? 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb dino88:

thanks mate, do u reckon over the weekend? 

would you take request for one pre-season cup if it can be added? 

It depends. There are still two files who make problems... :(

Sure, you can request any additional file. I will take a look and maybe add it for V3. :)

vor 20 Stunden schrieb DaveTheEditor:

I have another good news for YOU:
The V2 of my #AroundTheGlobe megapack is already in the test phase and will be released soon.
Not long now, you will have Africa, Asia, as well as a small pre-season cup at your disposal. 🖍️
Let the hype begin!

Cheers
Dave

Time to prepare for my yearly FM save. Excited!

vor 55 Minuten schrieb dino88:

thank you my friend, it was this tournament

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_J.League_Asia_Challenge

Thanks for the link! I can adapt it for V3, but to be honest I don't know how the teams get selected. It makes sense that the champions of both leagues plays in it, but why the 10th place of Japan, but on the other side the runner-up of Thailand? Weird. Also the format for 2022 is weird. Japanese teams get 2 games and the Thai only one? :D

Can you already hear it? IT'S TIME FOR A RELEASE! 
V2 of the AroundTheGlobe megapack will be released on Saturday, 18th February 2023 2:00am (PHT). 
You can already count down the hours until Asia, Africa and The Atlantic Cup are finally available to you.

Who of you can find out when it will be released in your time zone? Philippines was the result of a random generator. ;)

Edited by DaveTheEditor
Wrong timezone

vor 3 Stunden schrieb esca:

Will the new Austria file until D10 available with v2? Or do we have to wait for v3 later

The Austria file will NOT available with V2. It will come out after V3, because my time resources are nearly exhausted.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb DaveTheEditor:

Can you already hear it? IT'S TIME FOR A RELEASE! 
V2 of the AroundTheGlobe megapack will be released on Saturday, 18th February 2023 2:00am (PHT). 
You can already count down the hours until Asia, Africa and The Atlantic Cup are finally available to you.

Who of you can find out when it will be released in your time zone? Philippines was the result of a random generator. ;)

I am very sorry. Google gave me the wrong abbreviation for the Philippine time zone. It is PHT and not PST. I hope no one planned the release for Pacific Standard Time.