The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Alexb9582 said:

Dude, why are you so mad? we literally joke about it every year and he never cared, not to mention no one is saying anything wrong.

He is just "trolling", he is so crazyy

2 minutes ago, Polski97 said:

@Neil Brock Just tell them it's next week already stop the teasing - they're getting abusive now. 

1 minute ago, Alexb9582 said:

Dude, why are you so mad? we literally joke about it every year and he never cared, not to mention no one is saying anything wrong.

no-not-in-my-house.gif

1 minute ago, Alexb9582 said:

Just ignore him. It's just an obvious troller. Don't humor that kind of people, just ignore them. If they don't get attention, they wil leave, and everybody  will be happier.

Just now, Viking said:

Just sent away wife and kids to Mallorca. Bring the beta!

Currently in Barcelona to visit the missus! Been refreshing this page for the last 5 hours…. She thinks I’m mental. Please drop the beta to prove to her I’m not :) @Neil Brock

1 minute ago, eplekrar said:

since there is a 5 hour limit on the beta this year, why don't more people wait until near full release?

Betas are unlimited.

The demo IS time-limited (one season iirc), but that will be released on (or after) the release day of 8 november.

1 minute ago, gggfunk said:

Do I see correctly that Neil has hidden his activity on his profile? That must mean beta will be out today 

I think it means he's just not doing anything :(

Just now, gggfunk said:

Do I see correctly that Neil has hidden his activity on his profile? That must mean beta will be out today 

Noticed that too… saw him click the ‘hide activity’ button…. I mean I think he has ticked it 😳