Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

5 minutes ago, smithy20 said:

Brexit was in FM20, not sure why people seem so bothered now.

Are you joking?

In FM21 you don`t get work permits for 90% of the players you want to sign, even for the 17-18 year old wonderkids

That`s why many players are not playing with english teams anymore

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4-2-4 tactic from fm20 works absolutely brilliant!

I mange Depotivo la Coroua.
Definitely the best team in the third division but look at this impressive stats against the Big team from the first division 

image.thumb.png.3658e97a21d22526f02c9343bc045a00.png

image.thumb.png.a6595b7d3713417e56a1e6fcfa9163c4.png

image.png.1a85494dfa88ed3647a18fbe2bee33ce.png

image.thumb.png.ef5e9063f3f40420aa219d565c61aca4.png

image.thumb.png.0c2dda62b699ff95e30bbd4bfa6487ef.png

Edited by merdolp41

20 minutes ago, merdolp41 said:

Definitely the best team in the third division but look at this impressive stats against the Big team from the first division 

This is a good save with SUPER DEPOR and a really good tactic for BETA 21

1 hour ago, merdolp41 said:

Never thought I'd say this, as everyone is enjoying winning - but this tactic makes the game way too easy lol

Using the 424 after the Frankfurt loss, FC Koln, 1st season1585018125_1.FCKln_Fixtures.thumb.png.89e74ec43a8470de9f8b8326d8ae662a.png

Crazy, I like it, haha

30 minutes ago, AllInAll said:

Never thought I'd say this, as everyone is enjoying winning - but this tactic makes the game way too easy lol

Using the 424 after the Frankfurt loss, FC Koln, 1st season1585018125_1.FCKln_Fixtures.thumb.png.89e74ec43a8470de9f8b8326d8ae662a.png

Crazy, I like it, haha

this is different from the one posted earlier, which should i try?

3 hours ago, AllInAll said:

Crazy, I like it, haha

still confused, where is that tactic or its link to download and test it as well. Anyone any hint? Seems the most overachieving/effective

20 hours ago, tomzo_2 said:

Hi guys, anybody seeing a dramatic drop off in performance of tactics in the Beta?

Two seasons in used my own 4-3-3 and finished 16th after having a great start. We won 15 games and had won 11 in the first half of the season. Then adjusted to Knap's Warrior tactic in the second season ended Pos - 9 with 9 wins and again had 13 wins in the first half of the season. Injuries and fatigue weren't an issue. 

Any ideas I'm interested to hear!

Least it’s not just me! Seeing all the comments about how easy it is has me pining for my early season form! 

I put it down to teams not expecting much from me so attacking and leaving space, soon as you have 3-6 months of good results teams park the bus and can’t seem to create ccc or the variety of goals I saw before.

Pretty sure it is my tactics but I’ve spent 3 days now with different saves trying different tactics and I seem to stay consistently average with not very enjoyable highlights.

2nd season Lech Poznan

Won everything, including Champions League. Not great team, most young and cheap players. I've never done something like this before - usually it took me 4-5 season to win CL with polish club. Really nice tactic

Tactic:

Lech - Chelsea_ Podsumowanie.png

Lech Poznań_ Piłkarze.png

Lech Poznań_ Rozgrywki.png

Lech Poznań_ Widok ogólny.png

PKO Bank Polski Ekstraklasa_ Fazy.png

Europejski Puchar Mistrzów_ Fazy.png

Europejski Puchar Mistrzów_ Fazy-2.png

BETA Season 1 with Man Utd using Knap Beowulf Crusho Tweak - fantastic results

Won League and UCL.

Runner-up in FA CUP and only single loss in League.

Started mentality Positive most games, big games Cautious with D-line dropped one and Get Stuck In removed.

AMR & AML do really nicely in this formation. Greenwood had 16 league assists and took no corners.

image.thumb.png.17e3778f8f2a58a352dca8c019d9432e.png

image.thumb.png.9a6705e49b96f6c1596200e8361f6600.png

30 minutes ago, AaronRedDevil said:

BETA Season 1 with Man Utd using Knap Beowulf Crusho Tweak - fantastic results

Won League and UCL.

Runner-up in FA CUP and only single loss in League.

Started mentality Positive most games, big games Cautious with D-line dropped one and Get Stuck In removed.

AMR & AML do really nicely in this formation. Greenwood had 16 league assists and took no corners.

image.thumb.png.17e3778f8f2a58a352dca8c019d9432e.png

image.thumb.png.9a6705e49b96f6c1596200e8361f6600.png

That's a really good distribution of goals/assists across the 4 attacking players there and even better to see some contributions among the MCs. Could you kindly post the tactic for us? I'm sure many others will see this 4231 and want to try it out also. 

15 hours ago, smithy20 said:

Brexit was in FM20, not sure why people seem so bothered now.

In FM20, you didn't know what kind of Brexit you were going to get as IRL it hadn't yet been decided; there was also a chance of no Brexit at all.
You might have got lucky and not had a Brexit or a 'soft' one.
This is not the case in FM21 and everyone managing English clubs will find it difficult

6 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

In FM20, you didn't know what kind of Brexit you were going to get as IRL it hadn't yet been decided; there was also a chance of no Brexit at all.
You might have got lucky and not had a Brexit or a 'soft' one.
This is not the case in FM21 and everyone managing English clubs will find it difficult

Is Brexit the exact same for everybody in FM21? I had one saying I could register 17 foreign players which seemed absolutely fine? Getting work permits seemed to be OK after the initial appeal. Wish there was a toggle to remove it though, I don't play football games to have real world implications negatively impact my experience. 

Has anybody found consistency with any tactics yet for a club like Leicester? I went from walloping Real Sociedad 7-1, to the next Europa League fixture losing 5-0 to Dynamo Kyiv. Everything seems wild. 

Most of the tactics are being tested, retested and then tested again by people managing United/Barca and signing Haland - doesn't quite give realistic expectations to anybody else using it! 

I've tried TeaForOne & FireAndWater with Spurs & Leicester. Floating around the Top Four. Anybody had any success?

9 hours ago, Jimmyrh94 said:

That's a really good distribution of goals/assists across the 4 attacking players there and even better to see some contributions among the MCs. Could you kindly post the tactic for us? I'm sure many others will see this 4231 and want to try it out also. 

Yep! me please! Crying out for a decent 4231.

9 hours ago, Jimmyrh94 said:

I used the tactic last year and had it in my old folder. Here you go.

FM20.4.1BEOWULFKnapCrusho4231P103ALLCUPS.fmf

19 hours ago, Boroboss said:

Least it’s not just me! Seeing all the comments about how easy it is has me pining for my early season form! 

I put it down to teams not expecting much from me so attacking and leaving space, soon as you have 3-6 months of good results teams park the bus and can’t seem to create ccc or the variety of goals I saw before.

Pretty sure it is my tactics but I’ve spent 3 days now with different saves trying different tactics and I seem to stay consistently average with not very enjoyable highlights.

I have had a similar learning experience. This has decreased when I have used the Beta tactics Knap is currently working on. What I am doing is finding a second tactic and loading that as my main tactic in January. Also adjusting the Mentality in some games has helped.

For those asking the 4231 I used with Man Utd is this one. It has been posted previously and I originally found it on a YouTube video. 

Definitely suggest modifying mentality based on Home vs Away and strength of opponent.

Also lowering defensive line as needed based on opponents strikers. 

The BBM midfielder gets better stats compared to the DLP - in my season Pogba's numbers were not very good. Van Der Beek did very well.

Note on fitness: This is an all action tactic (like almost all good ones). So if you are winning by 2+ goals in last 20 minutes I change many settings to reserve fitness of players.

I had almost no long range goals, so Long Shots is an attribute I think has little value in this tactic and likely FM21. Good realism by SI with that.

FM20.4.1BEOWULFKnapCrusho4231P103ALLCUPS.fmf

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@AaronRedDevil

Having a control tactic as well as SUS can be very useful.

Mentality Matters is still in OP for details on how to set them up,

Absolutely.

Considering how "lazy" I was with this test season the results are amazing.

No changes to individual or coach training, tried shouts and team talks to see new impact (throwing bottles not as effective as FM20). Forgot to put De Gea back in goal for a period after cup game... etc.

You mentioned previously that full release likely to more difficult. Kind of hope so.

On 18/11/2020 at 11:27, Crusho79bv said:

Are you joking?

In FM21 you don`t get work permits for 90% of the players you want to sign, even for the 17-18 year old wonderkids

That`s why many players are not playing with english teams anymore

Not really fussed by that to be honest, makes it more challenging and emphasis on youth players.