Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, FCSBTERAS said:

Knapp...tell me please what coaching badges and managerial attributess have...show me a print if you can... and which attributes are best for assistant managers . Thanks!

Knapp answered you already but I guess he doesn't care about AssMan. For me the most important attribute is Motivating, it helps a lot with choosing the right teamtalks. If there is no GM you can also consider Negotiating, so that he can help you with some good suggestion in Contracts. Of course if you don't use any Scout software then Rating CA and Rating PA are essential as well.

Hey, i have 2 questions

1. If a play has less stars on a position then on other positions, like winger/inverted winger, does it have any influency who they play if i use a tactic?

2. salah tactic just work with salah optimal or with any good team?

@Mr.Robot

The only difference in instructions is inverted will cut in from a narrower position. An inverted foot player should play better

It is just a note that Salah did well. A player similar to Salah would be a good buy.

ok.
and players like kimmich in the centre midfield
they 4 stars on some position, and 3 stars on other positions like BBM/Mez etc.

if i use some of your tactis, does it make a hard difference, if they play on the same position but with other role?

sorry, for the questions.

11 minutes ago, knap said:

Take any tactic and change all the roles to suit players best roles and see how it plays

Tell me, if we change the team's attitude from attacking to more cautious, will it be effective? because the roles of players in tactics remain attacking

7 hours ago, gooders11 said:

VeVenom & faith p103ec is unreal. The amount of goals im scoring is brilliant. I won the league with West Ham in the 2nd season. Raspadori scores for fun. We scored 129 goals in the premier league.

Hi, can I ask which Venom&FaithP103EC? 41311 or 41212?

Too Easy??

Playing with Newcastle. As you can see, won premier league EASILY, hammered some top teams, never touched staff, training, mentoring, shouts, tactic changes pre-match, etc etc etc. Just banged in the Knap Beta tactic!!??!! Team is OK - signed Ugarte, Vavro, Abram, Jedvaj and Santos Borre - not Haaland, Skriniar, Tonali etc.

Great but realistic?

FM21 TOON S1.jpg

FM21 TOON SCHED 1.jpg

FM21 TOON TACTICS S1.jpg

Edited by elmastrich

1 minute ago, elmastrich said:

Too Easy??

Playing with Newcastle. As you can see, won premier league EASILY, hammered some top teams, never touched staff, training, mentoring, shouts, tactic changes pre-match, etc etc etc. Just banged in the Knap Beta tactic!!??!! Team is OK - signed Ugarte, Vavro, Jedvaj and Santos Borre - not Haaland, Skriniar, Tonali etc.

Great but nything but realistic?

FM21 TOON S1.jpg

FM21 TOON SCHED 1.jpg

FM21 TOON TACTICS S1.jpg

Skin?

16 minutes ago, elmastrich said:

Too Easy??

Playing with Newcastle. As you can see, won premier league EASILY, hammered some top teams, never touched staff, training, mentoring, shouts, tactic changes pre-match, etc etc etc. Just banged in the Knap Beta tactic!!??!! Team is OK - signed Ugarte, Vavro, Abram, Jedvaj and Santos Borre - not Haaland, Skriniar, Tonali etc.

Great but realistic?

FM21 TOON S1.jpg

FM21 TOON SCHED 1.jpg

FM21 TOON TACTICS S1.jpg

Betas always easier than full release

10 hours ago, elmastrich said:

Trop facile??

Jouer avec Newcastle. Comme vous pouvez le voir, a remporté FACILEMENT la première ligue, a martelé certaines équipes de haut niveau, n'a jamais touché le personnel, la formation, le mentorat, les cris, les changements de tactique avant le match, etc. etc. L'équipe est OK - signé Ugarte, Vavro, Abram, Jedvaj et Santos Borre - pas Haaland, Skriniar, Tonali etc.

Génial mais réaliste?

FM21 TOON S1.jpg

FM21 TOON PROGRAMME 1.jpg

FM21 TOON TACTICS S1.jpg

what tactic

Firstly, @knap THANK YOU!!!! Amazing work as always

I've been using HOLY GHOST FIRE with Rennes and its amazing!

Great Xg every game, and if you stick with it you'll get goals!!!

Finished 90+ points in season 1 and 2, only for PSG To beat me, however season 3 I'm top by a mile!!!

Winning champs league is possible!

BETA1HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4312P105EC.fmf

Edited by jimiscarr

1 hora atrás, knap disse:

Looks like tonight 22.00

Is it wrong to use cautious on every game with Benfica? (using now 4-2-4 with wingers)

i feel like when using Attack the results are always like 4-2, 5-3, etc

i think i have more stable results with it.

5 hours ago, knap said:

The only way to tell is to test the changed tactic..

Tell me, is there any point in choosing your more convenient tactics for each opponent.
For instance:
against 442 - 4411 tea for one,
against 4321 wide - 352 argus,
against 442 thrombus narrowly - 2-3-3-2 MAD AS A HATTER
and so on
Will this all work or is it better to play an ode to tactics against everyone?

Edited by Antal

@sirTAVARES

The original idea of the TC iswas to allow you to quicly change between defensive counter control attack tactics just by changing mentality.

If you find Caustious better then ust that mentality. From the POV of testing Attacking or positive give better results.