Things that will definitely happen in FM2009

i think that the later released date may be there because they are looing at last years release and want to iron out all the bugs ... or am i havin too much confidence in SI

Far too much, if there is no need for a beta patch this time around then I will be quite happy.

i think that the later released date may be there because they are looing at last years release and want to iron out all the bugs ... or am i havin too much confidence in SI

The date is later because they wanted to get the 3D right.

1/ Wrong, didn't happen last year, no reason for it to happen this year.

2/ Everton have proven themselves to be the best outside of the top 4 over the past few years - they are currently having an "off" period - there's no reason why they shouldn't perform well.

Consider valencia over the past 3 years and the few changes in personnel compared to the large changes in league performance, big clubs have poor runs.

A spectacularly poor post.

Someone getting offended by the truth being said about their team and talking complete sh*t to try and defend said team.

Rafa said it best when he called Everton a small team...

Liverpool will move into New Anfield by about 2011 whilst in real life Gillett and Hicks will still hate each other and be up to their eyeballs in debt and that one builder will still be sitting in his digger in Stanley Park waiting for the "ground breaking" go-ahead

while Everton still try to beg Liverpool into sharing their ground when it's eventually built.

Someone getting offended by the truth being said about their team and talking complete sh*t to try and defend said team.

Rafa said it best when he called Everton a small team...

I'm not an Everton fan and IMO they are one of the best teams outside the top 4. They aren't a small team by any means either.

To me, it seems that you're the one who got offended by someone saying something positive about a team you hate.

1/ Wrong, didn't happen last year, no reason for it to happen this year.

2/ Everton have proven themselves to be the best outside of the top 4 over the past few years - they are currently having an "off" period - there's no reason why they shouldn't perform well.

Consider valencia over the past 3 years and the few changes in personnel compared to the large changes in league performance, big clubs have poor runs.

A spectacularly poor post.

Apart from lst year Spurs had finished fith 2years running, as for Valencia, taking one of there longest playing servants to court dropping there keeper of (roughly 10years) half way through a season sacking 3managers in a year and constant talk of the presidant leaving is hardly a ''few'' changes.Spectaculary mis-guided post.

I will be confused by something very simple in the demo and refuse to buy the full version.

OR

My computer will crash when I put 09's disk in.

OR

When I patch the game, the patch will corrupt my entire hard drive.

OR

Something similar.

This is more a case of me not trusting my PC than me not trusting SI. In fact, I trust SI completely.

1) A patch released within a week.

2) Everton being **** hot, when they are really **** but the makers are blues.....

Anymore?

3) When your team is favorite to win in the media, the AI will timewaste, using up to 1 min on all setpieces - without getting any bookings :( ...untill the 85 min - where they choose to go all out attack .

So we have to wait til feburary for the 2nd patch..

I really wish i could start my long term game right from the beginning without waiting for the first patch which fix major faults.

But down from my experience it never happened, a first patch is a must before starting any serious long term game imo.

The game will 'unexpectedly' crash when you're 1-0 up in the Champions Cup final through a fluke goal with a minute to go. You'll come on the forum and complain about it. An SI bod will say it's not the game but the config of your PC. He'll probably be right but you won't accept it. When you replay the final you'll lose easily! :D

ill get leicester city promoted to the championship, lose a few players, get them promoted through the play-offs , get in to the premiership.once all that is done, go see my friends as i shall be in my room on FM09 for a long time.

- a "superkeepers" thread within a week of release

- a "the ai cheats" thread within a week of release

- a "when is the patch coming out" thread within a week of release, then "when is the second patch coming out" thread within a day of release of that patch

- a "Man City shoud have a bigger transfer budget" thread within an hour of release

Guest roberto922
everton always do well i know they have good youth players but still watch this next fm there youth players will kick ass

Well we have invested huge resources into a state of the art youth academy and are renowned for having one of, if not, the best youth policy in the country, why wouldn't they kick ass? Baxter and Rodwell should be immense within a couple of years in game and IRL.

Archived