What's been your favourite match so far?

Baptista_8

For me it's probably Belgium VS Italy. It was tense, Italy looked very good and Belgium stepped up a little in the 2nd half to make a good game of it.

Also, I really miss the group stages when we were spoilt with 3 games a day, and every nation is filled with hope! :(

Wales-Belgium probably.

Would've been Portugal-Hungary if it wasn't so frustrating as a fan, and if I wasn't watching on a delayed stream with idiot coworkers spoiling goals ages before I watched them.

Portugal-Hungary for me which is an unexpected choice as I normally favour matches that actually involve some sort of defensive ability but it was just so much fun watching Portugal squirm.

Portugal vs Hungary for me too. Hungary's goals were in the main quite fortunate but it made for an entertaining match with Portugal chasing throughout the game. Ended a bit crap in the last few minutes with the way Hungary were passing it around.

Other than that game - most of the other games I've watched have mainly been boring and not what I watch football for - excitement. I can see when teams defend well but when I'm neutral I'd rather watch end to end chances.

Italy vs. Spain, for hundreds of reasons.

Shame we (Italy) are not playing tonight against the "behated" (sportively speaking) cousins, however Germany looks in a fantastic shape showing the reason they're World Champions for.

Archived