Football Manager 2016 - 16.2.0 Official feedback thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it does seem winning trophies is the only way to get jobs but this has been around for awhile. In FM15 I'd taken Norwich to 3rd place and Europa League semi final yet was overlooked for any major jobs and got offered an interview at 16th placed Stoke. Meanwhile managers who'd finished well below me but had an FA Cup or League Cup were getting linked to the big jobs.

There are certainly some strange player reactions in the game. Had Man United put in a bid for Aaron Cresswell so I offered him a new contract and refused United's bid. He signed the contract yet has now come to me saying he has told the media that he is unhappy at not being allowed to join Man United. Yet when I look at his information screen under positives he is happy to have signed a new contract but under negatives he is unhappy he wasn't allowed to join Man United. I mean if you want to leave you don't sign a new contract do you? Plus what response can I give him?!! I can't exactly say I will bring in new players to match his ambition when my board have given me a transfer budget of 2.5 million in the summer after we finished 5th!!!

There are certainly some strange player reactions in the game. Had Man United put in a bid for Aaron Cresswell so I offered him a new contract and refused United's bid. He signed the contract yet has now come to me saying he has told the media that he is unhappy at not being allowed to join Man United. Yet when I look at his information screen under positives he is happy to have signed a new contract but under negatives he is unhappy he wasn't allowed to join Man United. I mean if you want to leave you don't sign a new contract do you? Plus what response can I give him?!! I can't exactly say I will bring in new players to match his ambition when my board have given me a transfer budget of 2.5 million in the summer after we finished 5th!!!

There isn't really a problem with him signing a new contract as well as being unhappy about not joining Man Utd. The contract gives him security and its not like he is unhappy at Arsenal while he recognises that he had an opportunity to maybe join Man Utd.

The board only giving you £2.5m is also your problem as manager, you have to live within your means and you have clearly spent money on transfers/wages in previous years for Arsenal to be in that position now. You failed to make the Champions League and overspent in previous seasons and now have to deal with the consequences.

Do you mean the actual rating for the role? Or what happens during a game? If it's the first one then it has a CA rating attached to it and that is why it sees him rated lower as a CF compared to the others.

Yes I mean the segment circle suitability rating.

So if I understand you properly only good footballers can play Complete F?

That would explain why its an issue on my current save and not others, thanks for the reply

There isn't really a problem with him signing a new contract as well as being unhappy about not joining Man Utd. The contract gives him security and its not like he is unhappy at Arsenal while he recognises that he had an opportunity to maybe join Man Utd.

The board only giving you £2.5m is also your problem as manager, you have to live within your means and you have clearly spent money on transfers/wages in previous years for Arsenal to be in that position now. You failed to make the Champions League and overspent in previous seasons and now have to deal with the consequences.

Cresswell plays for West Ham though, doesn't he?

It makes no sense for a player that wants to leave to sign a new contract - that's just basic logic. If a bid has come in from a top team, he knows he's wanted.

If he signs a new deal, it should remove the negative about not being able to leave imo. If he's that keen to go, he should not sign a new deal - it simply wouldn't happen in 99% of cases IRL.

I'd love to know why players moving in to tackle get close to the player who has the ball then just stop running. Noting indicates they have attempted to disposes the attacker, they just stop moving for an instance before resuming the chase.

I can only assume this is the result of bad (or missing) animation.

Furthermore when there are as many as 3 defenders harrying 1 attacker, at least 1 of the defenders should be attempting a tackle regardless of player or team instructions. Far too often the defenders just stand there making no effort whatsoever to get the ball.

Oh man, what an incredibly buggy match i just had, i restarted the Chelsea match i posted above because of the crazy crosses, little did i know it would be even crazier this time. Last 3 goals were on injury time, 90, 90+3 and 90+5 (only 3 minutes of injury time were declared by ref). Also check out the bizarre behaviour of the GK abandoning the goalpost on the last goal.

CROSSING HELL

[video=youtube;eZduWmXZtkM]

Cresswell plays for West Ham though, doesn't he?

It makes no sense for a player that wants to leave to sign a new contract - that's just basic logic. If a bid has come in from a top team, he knows he's wanted.

If he signs a new deal, it should remove the negative about not being able to leave imo. If he's that keen to go, he should not sign a new deal - it simply wouldn't happen in 99% of cases IRL.

Absolutely, as King Costly says Cresswell is at West Ham (who I am managing) and as he says it's illogical to sign a new contract if he wanted to leave, especially as he was on his original contract for a few years anyway. You can't be happy to sign a new contact but be unhappy not to leave for Man United! Plus why would he sign one which I enclosed a £20 Million release fee anyway if he wants to leave?!

Plus you say the board only giving me £2.5 million is my problem as Manager?! I haven't spent any money bar Lanzini for 5 million in January so any "overspending" as you put it would be an assumption by the researcher from West Ham's spending in season 2014/2015. I can't be blamed for overspending what I have never had. I have spent 6.63 M in the new summer window from 7.82 M in sales. The Lanzini buy was from the meagre first year budget and sales.

As for my failure to make the Champions League, seemingly down to me being unable to read players "hidden attributes" and/or "consistent big match players" failing to "perform consistently in big games" I would say 5th place first season for West Ham is an achievement and an overachievement rather than as you say "failure to reach the Champions League".

I have lost three players in Song, Jenkinson and Moses who won't bizarrely come back on loan and Jenkinson and Song won't join because we aren't in a higher standard of European football. That didn't bother them in real life!! Couldn't afford them anyway because in game Arsenal value their reserve right back at 48 Million and in game Chelsea value outcast Moses at 18 million!

Rather than always blame the human manager for tactics or management maybe just maybe we could admit that sometimes the games logic may be a little off in certain circumstances!! I can certainly imagine if Slaven Bilic was given a war chest of £2.5 million upon entry to the Olympic Stadium IRL he wouldn't be too chuffed with Messrs Gold and Sullivan!!

Absolutely, as King Costly says Cresswell is at West Ham (who I am managing) and as he says it's illogical to sign a new contract if he wanted to leave, especially as he was on his original contract for a few years anyway. You can't be happy to sign a new contact but be unhappy not to leave for Man United! Plus why would he sign one which I enclosed a £20 Million release fee anyway if he wants to leave?!

Plus you say the board only giving me £2.5 million is my problem as Manager?! I haven't spent any money bar Lanzini for 5 million in January so any "overspending" as you put it would be an assumption by the researcher from West Ham's spending in season 2014/2015. I can't be blamed for overspending what I have never had. I have spent 6.63 M in the new summer window from 7.82 M in sales. The Lanzini buy was from the meagre first year budget and sales.

As for my failure to make the Champions League, seemingly down to me being unable to read players "hidden attributes" and/or "consistent big match players" failing to "perform consistently in big games" I would say 5th place first season for West Ham is an achievement and an overachievement rather than as you say "failure to reach the Champions League".

I have lost three players in Song, Jenkinson and Moses who won't bizarrely come back on loan and Jenkinson and Song won't join because we aren't in a higher standard of European football. That didn't bother them in real life!! Couldn't afford them anyway because in game Arsenal value their reserve right back at 48 Million and in game Chelsea value outcast Moses at 18 million!

Rather than always blame the human manager for tactics or management maybe just maybe we could admit that sometimes the games logic may be a little off in certain circumstances!! I can certainly imagine if Slaven Bilic was given a war chest of £2.5 million upon entry to the Olympic Stadium IRL he wouldn't be too chuffed with Messrs Gold and Sullivan!!

For some reason I thought you were managing Arsenal but really that doesn't change anything.

If you can't understand why a player would be happy to sign a new contract, especially one that included a release clause and yet still be disappointed for a transfer offer not to be accepted then I really don't know where to start. As humans we are capable of being both happy & unhappy with various aspects of our lives & jobs, FM is simply showing similar in your example.

As for finances yes West Ham would have less money & 5th would be a good season but that doesn't detract from the fact as manager you have some control over the finances and that you are responsible to some extent for living within your means. You shouldn't expect the board to give you a bottomless pit of money just like IRL money doesn't grow on trees. There is a reason we all don't drive around in Ferrari's or Porsche's!

@Silver Twilight Sparkle

This has been the case in all my matches since day 1, I could post a compilation of 50 identical goals in the same season by different teams at different levels.

Ridiculous and I hope it gets fixed.

Yeah i posted like 5 PKMs already, i got tired of replaying this match (last try i lost 4-1 with 2 AI goals from crosses) so i just went with this 2-2 and moved on. So far 5 games into the season i scored 18 and conceded 5, ALL crosses.

15x000h.png

Yeah i posted like 5 PKMs already, i got tired of replaying this match (last try i lost 4-1 with 2 AI goals from crosses) so i just went with this 2-2 and moved on. So far 5 games into the season i scored 18 and conceded 5, ALL crosses.

Why are you replaying games?

Just seems like you are complaining every time someone scores from a cross. We know IRL that a cross is one of the most common ways of scoring a goal and yet it seems for some users that scoring from a cross is not allowed.

and thats only scratching the surface before you even consider that your tactics probably involve defending central areas whilst leaving more space out wide as you want to get crosses in yourself.

Looking at your stats there STS you've conceded five goals in 10 matches, all from crosses. Conceding five goals in 10 matches is good aside from the fact you've replayed games. The fact that they are all from crosses just points towards how you defend other areas.

In terms of your own goals 17 goals in 10 games & only three from crosses which is really low compared to RL stats.

With the ME identical for both teams why aren't you scoring more from crosses?

Why are you replaying games?

Just seems like you are complaining every time someone scores from a cross. We know IRL that a cross is one of the most common ways of scoring a goal and yet it seems for some users that scoring from a cross is not allowed.

and thats only scratching the surface before you even consider that your tactics probably involve defending central areas whilst leaving more space out wide as you want to get crosses in yourself.

Looking at your stats there STS you've conceded five goals in 10 matches, all from crosses. Conceding five goals in 10 matches is good aside from the fact you've replayed games. The fact that they are all from crosses just points towards how you defend other areas.

In terms of your own goals 17 goals in 10 games & only three from crosses which is really low compared to RL stats.

With the ME identical for both teams why aren't you scoring more from crosses?

Because my tactic isn't tuned to exploit from the crosses like the AI (or at least the Chelsea and Huddersfield are), i haven't set my wingers to cross to far post or anything like that, see how i only scored 3 from crosses in the pic above. It may show last 10 matches but it's actually 5 matches since i set to only show from the league, so it's 5 crosses conceded in 5 games.

I'm replaying because bugs like these ruin the fun completely with laser crosses happening all the time for both sides (the pic above doesn't count the restarts i did of the 6-3 and 4-3 Chelsea match), but that really isn't helping, i guess i'll just have to wait for patch.

Edit: Also, these replays were also useful to reveal more bugs to be reported by pkm.

Because my tactic isn't tuned to exploit from the crosses like the AI (or at least the Chelsea and Huddersfield are), i haven't set my wingers to cross to far post or anything like that, see how i only scored 3 from crosses in the pic above. It may show last 10 matches but it's actually 5 matches since i set to only show from the league, so it's 5 crosses conceded in 5 games.

I'm replaying because bugs like these ruin the fun completely with laser crosses happening all the time for both sides (the pic above doesn't count the restarts i did of the 6-3 and 4-3 Chelsea match), but that really isn't helping, i guess i'll just have to wait for patch.

But you are blowing it all out of proportion and making a mountain out of a molehill which doesn't help anyone.

To have meaningful stats you need to collate the information over a reasonable number of matches, I would say at least a full season as a minimum. You then need to take an unbiased look at the results and match them up to RL stats to see how they compare.

You also then need to allow fluctuation for other factors such as tactics/reputation etc which may lead to a higher % of goals through wider areas.

I can only judge FM16 from what I see in my games which isn't a massive amount so far (About 10 in one save & about 10 in another save). Both saves are at lower levels and I'm seeing a variety of goals from a variety of sources as well as a number of different goals from crosses (Crosses from different places, low ones, high ones, driven ones, floated ones to various parts of the area). I'm also seeing lots of crosses being blocked, cleared, put wide, overhit etc.

Maybe FM16 does have slightly too many goals from crosses but from what I've seen its not much if at all, certainly not to the level that the complaints have been which leads me to believe you are either making too much of it or perhaps its more of an issue at higher levels where the players have higher attributes.

EDIT

Also want to add that I have a sneaking suspicion the level of highlights you watch skew your perception of the crossing issue.

But you are blowing it all out of proportion and making a mountain out of a molehill which doesn't help anyone.

To have meaningful stats you need to collate the information over a reasonable number of matches, I would say at least a full season as a minimum. You then need to take an unbiased look at the results and match them up to RL stats to see how they compare.

You also then need to allow fluctuation for other factors such as tactics/reputation etc which may lead to a higher % of goals through wider areas.

I can only judge FM16 from what I see in my games which isn't a massive amount so far (About 10 in one save & about 10 in another save). Both saves are at lower levels and I'm seeing a variety of goals from a variety of sources as well as a number of different goals from crosses (Crosses from different places, low ones, high ones, driven ones, floated ones to various parts of the area). I'm also seeing lots of crosses being blocked, cleared, put wide, overhit etc.

Maybe FM16 does have slightly too many goals from crosses but from what I've seen its not much if at all, certainly not to the level that the complaints have been which leads me to believe you are either making too much of it or perhaps its more of an issue at higher levels where the players have higher attributes.

Sure, but the problem here is that even replaying matches, on the matches themselves the goals seem out of control, not just overall stats of the season, i played few matches with Man Utd but i'm shocked at how much the AI exploits crossing. The matches against Chelsea are particularly insane, the one with Huddersfield also had 4 goals by crosses. I think these matches should be analyzed as to why crossing goals happened so much and that's why i'm posting the PKMs so they can be taken a look at, it might be because of the tactic Chelsea and Huddersfield are using that has some sort of exploit and vulnerability to crosses.

I had another season in this save, a 3rd german division playing as Frankfurt, i had the best defense of the division but a bad attack, crosses were the only consistent manner which i conceded. It was annoying, but it was never this many each match like i'm experiencing with Man Utd.

Here is the next chapter of Crossing Manager 16. Hey, at least the AI scored its first non-crossing goal against me of the season! I got one and they bagged 2 for their crossing record. Anybody wanna compete me for the title of "Who concedes most crosses in a season"?

This is what I mean STS.

What doesn't count as a cross for you? You've totally lost your objectivity.

Your first goal - Square pass from inside the box, I wouldn't count this one as a cross.

Your second goal - Not a cross.

SW first goal - More a long diagonal ball forward than a cross for me.

SW second goal - Not a cross.

SW third goal - Square pass from inside the box.

Five goals and I would be struggling to count any of them as a true cross.

This is what I mean STS.

What doesn't count as a cross for you? You've totally lost your objectivity.

Your first goal - Square pass from inside the box, I wouldn't count this one as a cross.

Your second goal - Not a cross.

SW first goal - More a long diagonal ball forward than a cross for me.

SW second goal - Not a cross.

SW third goal - Square pass from inside the box.

Five goals and I would be struggling to count any of them as a true cross.

For me:

First goal: Some can consider a pass and some can consider it a low cross.

Second goal: no cross.

Third goal: Laser sighted cross from deep.

Fourth goal: no cross.

Fifth goal: Low cross.

For me:

First goal: Some can consider a pass and some can consider it a low cross.

Second goal: no cross.

Third goal: Laser sighted cross from deep.

Fourth goal: no cross.

Fifth goal: Low cross.

Well its no wonder you think you have an issue when you class any pass from outside the width of the goalposts as a cross.

There isn't really much else to say as your vid speaks for itself, you'll always have an issue if you continue classing those sorts of balls as crosses.

Well its no wonder you think you have an issue when you class any pass from outside the width of the goalposts as a cross.

There isn't really much else to say as your vid speaks for itself, you'll always have an issue if you continue classing those sorts of balls as crosses.

So then i'm clearly wrong, sorry for having a different opinion on what is a cross than yours, game is perfect.

Here we go again against Sheffield, fingers crossed they don't have their leg rifles this time.

prosthetic06.jpg

I'll add my thoughts on those goals.

First goal: I would class as a pass.

Second goal: A pass and maybe offside.;)

Third goal: Clearly a cross imo

Fourth goal: A pass.

Fifth goal: I would say a low cross..

So then i'm clearly wrong, sorry for having a different opinion on what is a cross than yours, game is perfect.

Of course you are allowed a different opinion but using that game as an example does you no favours and I can't see many people agreeing with you off the back of it.

You are coming across as a whinger rather than having an objective, unbiased view of the issue.

What is clear though is that there is no point continuing the discussion with you further as you've already made your mind up so I'll just leave you to it.

For some reason I thought you were managing Arsenal but really that doesn't change anything.

If you can't understand why a player would be happy to sign a new contract, especially one that included a release clause and yet still be disappointed for a transfer offer not to be accepted then I really don't know where to start. As humans we are capable of being both happy & unhappy with various aspects of our lives & jobs, FM is simply showing similar in your example.

!

Thing is, if you were in Cresswell's position you would seek assurances on whether or not United's bid would be accepted before signing a new deal, and if you were really wanting the move, you wouldn't sign it without that assurance.

The job security angle doesn't really come into it because he already has a contract and will likely get a better one at United, and if the move doesn't materialise then he can just sign another deal at West Ham. It's not like he's going to be out on the street and jobless.

I would say the third goal is a cross (albeit a very deep one), and one of the biggest sources of goals in the current ME (and one of the hardest balls to play irl).

Yeah I have only played 4 seasons on FMT16 and I have seen far too many of them and that would be my main gripe.

Well i posted one just like that in the previous videos, and others very similar from super deep range. Reminds me of the goal from Van persie against Spain.

As for the rematch, of course they scored a cross again, will this ever end? Too bad i didn't score from one, just a debatable one like the one in the previous video. The funny thing is that after that match i said they didn't deserve to win and were lucky (goal was in minute 89), and their manager said they deserved even more, probably more crosses is what he meant, well they did got one here at least but still lost. Revenge would be better if i scored from crosses too.

This was actually another match against them again, for capital one cup just after our premier league match, not a real restart of the previous match.

[video=youtube;ev5OOTbxy1Y]

Here is how the stats are now, it seems the game does count those goals as crosses. This is with the friendlies included:

14nl2ir.png

This is just the friendlies as to exclude them from the pic above:

2dtdamr.png

Stop making sense or the classic it's only a game response will come out :)

My issue is the identical goals, Very underwhelming.

Yes, it can be repetitive, but that is in part down to the limitations of the graphic representation. Bunches of new animations were added this year, and many more will be added next year, but if you play enough, you will see identical goals. Though it's hard to recall, it was worse in each version going back to the first 3d engine.

Yes, it can be repetitive, but that is in part down to the limitations of the graphic representation. Bunches of new animations were added this year, and many more will be added next year, but if you play enough, you will see identical goals. Though it's hard to recall, it was worse in each version going back to the first 3d engine.

Understood.... But when a team that has a world class full back or striker scores the same crossed goal that an u-19 bunch of regens or greys over and over again then there's no individuality. I'm talking 2D by the way.

On FM 2005 I used to play Kim Kallstrom and see him score long range goals due to his great long shot stat (19). Nowadays the usual lazy shot into the corner of the net from the edge of the box is scored by everyone even players with a stat of 7.

Look at goals of the month in your game, it's very sad. This is after 10 or 11 years of development of the 2D engine.

I'm using 4321 with IF attack duty on left and supporting winger and fullback on right - majority of goals scored by IF are after far post crosses either by winger or fullback - I feel really dirty couse of that because it's obviously an exploit but frankly saying I used this also in 2015 and it was not so effective, I didn't had a feeling of cheating. Currently this role should be named far post cross finisher ;) there is completly lack of other kind of goals. It's sad couse for some reason this is my favorite role since it was introducted but right now because of repetitive nature of goals I lost my interest in it.

I've posted at length recently about my frustration to which my tactics led to insane amounts of the same goal (deep cross to unmarked ComF on 6 yard line to tap home past stationary keeper). These tactics led to me having players scoring over a goal a game at Norwich and Inter and closer to 1.5 per game at Real Madrid.

I've now taken the same tactic to a lower level and it isn't having anything like the same result. It's hard to tell whether the fact it is a lower level means you cannot use a ComF or whether it is the general lower quality that is the reason for it, but the results of repetitive goals aren't showing.

For me this gives reasons why the overall stats show as fine, and why some posters feel able to belittle people who haven't experienced what they have, but in no way precludes the existence of the problem. It is exists in certain circumstances and fixing it is a major necessity.

• SI Staff
I don't have the stats to prove it but I have always thought reputation progression seems too based on trophies and awards (including 2nd and where relevant 3rd places) rather than just doing bloody well. It's just a gut feeling but something I'd like to see improved.

That said I also think too easy to get mid-low jobs with low rep so complex

Hey An Olive Branch.

Reputation changes are obviously more distinct when you win a trophy but they are not limited to this. To simplify a relatively complicated system, your reputation undergoes minor adjustments as the season progresses and a more major adjustment at the end of the season/stage. This end of season/stage adjustment is based on expected performance against actual performance.

Of course we are always happy to investigate examples of this not working as expected. If you have one, please do open up a post over here with any relevant information/saves: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/524-Other-Gameplay-Issues

Cheers,

Seb.

Edit - May have gotten my wires crossed. The above is in reference to club reputation. Manager reputation is separate. Issues with the appointment of managers are better posted in the Transfers & Contracts forum, found here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/523-Transfers-Contracts-and-Scouting-Issues

So after a few seasons with the game spent over various saves I think this is the first version which I haven't enjoyed as much as its predecessor. I find FM16 a lot more difficult to get my head around, I primarily which extended highlights but for the last season of my current save have taken to watching comprehensive highlights in an attempt to see what's what. Lots of other poster have remarked about the nature of crossing or 'perfect cross' to the back post always resulting in a goal, for me it isn't the crossing that's the issue, it's the lack of defensive engagement. Time and time again my defenders will jockey the opposing player down the wing, never holding him up or nipping at his heels (now he may very well be doing this, but if the animations can't show me it's happening, how am I meant to know?) too often I see my defenders simply jog alongside without actively trying to knick the ball, resulting in players getting into a great position for crossing, or at the very least winning a corner.

Fullbacks/ wingbacks are my main concern, and not because they get high ratings or are usually in and around the top of the assist chart come the end of the season (depending on how you play of course) but mainly because they see far too much of the ball. My fullbacks are my primary source of width in a narrow 4-4-2 diamond, they are both an attacking threat and a possession retention tool by being an available out ball to team mates. The issue I'm seeing is that my other players always look to move out wide with the ball, irrespective of whether or not a central ball is available. WB's will often play cross field balls back and forth to one another when a central option is on, albeit a more risky pass (however the players on the ball are asked to play more risky passes). It is proving a real test to try and find a way of getting quick, incisive central passes to midfield runners happening with any form of regularity.

As an aside I'd like to ask a question, if I reproduce my FM15 tactics as close as possible in FM16, with what degree of similarity should I expect them to play out? Should they play similar on the whole with subtle differences or vastly different?

Last thing, I get a lot of offside's, which is fine that's football, some are very peculiar though i.e:

6f17p2.jpg

The player in yellow to the far right is given offside in this instance, obviously I know people will say linesmen make mistakes, happens in real life, did you see the John Terry's goal etc, simply saying this is an odd one.

Next episode of Crossing Manager 16, Shaktar ruins a nice victory by pulling back with 2 crossing goals.

[video=youtube;ZArlzCw3wrY]

EDIT: Here is also another match against Liverpool 2 matches before the Shaktar one (the other match was agaisnt Newcastle, who also scored a cross goal)

[video=youtube;7K38wA1diog]

Last 15 matches (i can't select stats from all matches otherwise it picks up stats from the previous season, which i wasn't at the club yet):

2nisi1v.png

Friendlies to exclude:

ap64w.png

There is only one goal from a cross in the Shakthar game, and it actually comes from the only option available via a crossfield ball.

If you feel any of those have issues, upload the relevant PKM in a bugs threads from now on.

I consider both goals from Shaktar as crosses, the game also does (looking with the prozone and goals in last matches thing).

Already uploaded a bunch of them to the bugs thread, not adding anymore at the moment so that it doesn't look like im spamming there.

I consider both goals from Shaktar as crosses, the game also does (looking with the prozone and goals in last matches thing).

Already uploaded a bunch of them to the bugs thread, not adding anymore at the moment so that it doesn't look like im spamming there.

I'd say both you and the game are being incredibly generous in making that second goal a cross. Would personally be flagging that definition up as off tbh

There is only one goal from a cross in the Shakthar game, and it actually comes from the only option available via a crossfield ball.

If you feel any of those have issues, upload the relevant PKM in a bugs threads from now on.

Really? I just watched it and the first and last goals are definitely crosses and you could argue the second and fourth possibly.

You said there is only one goal from a cross in that game- which of the first and last goals do you not see as a cross?

I think he means he only thinks one of Shakhtar's two goals comes from a cross, I would agree with that anyway.

Edit - Ok I think the first two goals of the game come from crosses.

Archived