Player Name: Neymar

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Barca

Player's Value: 78M

Offer: 60M + 60M in 24 months +12M after 50 League games

Transfer/Wage Budget: 300M + 150M in wages

Patch: 16.3

Season: Summer 2018.

Only problem is, he wants 30M salary a year.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did you end up doing here? I feel they're different players but I'd rather have Silva in my team.

Don't do the Dybala deal, he's quality but that's too much.

Asensio on my Portsmouth save is probably the best AMC in the world so I'd vouch for him.

I left it in the end, however I did end up offloading Deulofeu and replaced him with Kenedy, felt like freshening up my squad more than anything. I haven't been able to get Dybala anyway, he's incredible though.

I'm lining up Asensio (currently at Wolfsburg with a min fee release of £46.5m) but will have to sell Oliver, as have Correa for that position as well.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Neymar

Your Team: Arsenal

Player's Value: 78M

Offer: 60M + 60M in 24 months +12M after 50 League games

Transfer/Wage Budget: 300M + 150M in wages

Season: Summer 2018.

Only problem is, he wants 30M salary a year.

I'd get him! Truly world class players aren't easy to sign.

uying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Leon goretzka

Your Team: Leicester City

Buyer/Seller: Schalke

Player's Value:15M

Offer: 23.5M on the transfer list

Transfer/Wage Budget: 50M

Patch: 16.2

Season: July 2016.

So here's the deal: I'm in my third season with Wigan, first in the Premier League, and I need a new goalkeeper.

Two is available, and just don't know who to go after...

Sergio Romero, Manchester United

http://imgur.com/8GcXstt

Available for: £2,3 million, currently on a £65k pr week contract.

OR

David Ospina, Arsenal

http://imgur.com/m7drbPI

Available for: £3,7 million, currently on a £55k pr week contract.

My budget is £21 million, and I have £200k to spend on wages. I'd like to get a couple more players in, so the biggest thing to consider for me is the wages. Do you think I can get either man to accept a lower wage contract?

Thanks in advance :)

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Marc Albrighton

Your Team: Leicester

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value:

Offer: £7.75m rising to £9.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: first - right at start of new game.

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value:

Offer: £7.75m rising to £9.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Season: first - right at start of new game.

Yes. 100%.

So here's the deal: I'm in my third season with Wigan, first in the Premier League, and I need a new goalkeeper.

Two is available, and just don't know who to go after...

Sergio Romero, Manchester United

http://imgur.com/8GcXstt

Available for: £2,3 million, currently on a £65k pr week contract.

OR

David Ospina, Arsenal

http://imgur.com/m7drbPI

Available for: £3,7 million, currently on a £55k pr week contract.

My budget is £21 million, and I have £200k to spend on wages. I'd like to get a couple more players in, so the biggest thing to consider for me is the wages. Do you think I can get either man to accept a lower wage contract?

Thanks in advance :)

See if they'll haggle. Ospina would be the better of the two but it depends on the wage. Haggle!

I’m at the start of pre-season in the 2nd season, having just been promoted with Burnley. I’m in need of a left back, who can get forward well (I play FB(A) on the left).

Both offers and personal terms agreed with the lads below, I just can’t decide who to go for….

Player Name: Danilo Avelar

Your Team: Burnley

Buyer/Seller: Torino

Player's Value: £4.7m (£9.75k wage)

Offer: £7.25m (£17.5k wage)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £23m/£215k

Season: 2nd

Player Name: Jake Bidwell

Your Team: Burnley

Buyer/Seller: Brentford

Player's Value: £4.3m (£9.25k wage)

Offer: £7.5m (£19.5k wage)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £23m/£215k

Season: 2nd

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Player Name: Lukaku

Your Team: Inter (won the league last year, struggling this year especially for goals)

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: 32.5m

Offer: Scouts reckon I could get him for 30m so I would prob go 15m up front and delay the rest

Transfer/Wage Budget: £37m

Season: January 2019.

OR

Player Name: Luciano Vietto

Buyer/Seller: Atletico Madrid

Player's Value: 15.25m

Offer: Scouts reckon I could get him for 22m so I would prob go 12m up front and delay the rest

I have Icardi as the main striker, Barbosa who plays a lot on the wings and Jovetic. I'm thinking Lukaku as the pure striker but Vietto is more flexible and cheaper.

Thoughts?

I really can't decide whether to sell Griezmann or not. It's January 2020 and PSG have come sniffing. I'm not at home now but the offer was something like £38m plus £12m in monthly instalments, plus £12.5m after 10 internationals.

Obviously he's class, but he'll be 29 soon and I'm really well stocked in the winger department. I have Griezmann and Coman for the LW and Adama Traore and Kenedy for the RW. I rotate heavily in these positions so selling Griezmann would let Coman become the undisputed first choice for the LW role, and he's definitely good enough for it.

I also have several other options, I got Martial on a free (currently using him as back-up ST) but also have Embolo out on loan, and a really good regen striker (out on loan) and a regen LW (in the U19s). So I could recall either Embolo or the regen wonderkid ST and use Martial as back-up LW for the rest of the season.

Griezmann is Griezmann though!

Thoughts?

Player Name: Hakan Canhanoglu

Your Team: Borussia Dortmund

Buyer/Seller: Bayer Leverkusen

Player's Value: Around £14 million

Offer: Leverkusen wants £21 million straight up, no add-ons or nothing.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £42 million in transfer, £40k pr week for wages

Season: January 2016.

Deal or no deal?

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: Around £10.5 million

Offer: £26.5 million straight up

Transfer/Wage Budget: not much

Patch: Winter update

Season: Summer window, first season

I don't really want to sell him since I want to try the full Leicester squad, but that's a lot of money. He looks quite decent though after the update and has 1 goal + 3 assists in 6 friendly games. Thoughts lads? Could do a lot with that money. Bought Guedes as rotation/back up so low on cash.

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: Around £10.5 million

Offer: £26.5 million straight up

Transfer/Wage Budget: not much

Patch: Winter update

I don't really want to sell him since I want to try the full Leicester squad, but that's a lot of money. He looks quite decent though after the update and has 1 goal + 3 assists in 6 friendly games. Thoughts lads? Could do a lot with that money. Bought Guedes as rotation/back up so low on cash.

Player Name: Mame Diouf

Your Team: Stoke

Buyer/Seller: Spurs

Player's Value: £18 million

Offer: £23.5 million--£10 mil up front, £3.6 over 12 months, £4 million after 10 int'l appearances, the rest after 20 league games.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £2.5 million transfer, £70k wage

Other things to keep in mind: I'm in desperate need of starting-quality fullbacks on both sides thanks to long-term injuries sustained in pre-season (Glen Johnson tore his ACL, I sold Mark Muniesa and Erik Pieters, then replacement Siaka Tiene got hurt). Don't have money for fullbacks without selling somebody, and Spurs want Diouf really bad.

Buying/Selling: Sell

Player Name: Ander Herrera

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller: Juventus

Player's Value: 21m

Offer: 29m

Season: Winter 2016

Basically I've got the choice of Gundogan or Herrera in the midfield as a backup to Pogba and Schweinsteiger. Gundogan wages are slightly higher (40k) but paying less for him than what I'll get for selling Herrera. Herrera has already complained about playing time too.

Player Name: Gianluigi Donnarumma

Your Team: Manchester United

Buyer/Seller: AC Milan

Player's Value: £325k

Offer: £25m (AC Milan asked for £41m to begin with)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £170m

Patch: 16.3.1

Season: May 2018

Looking to future proof the goalkeeping position at Utd and Donnarumma seems to be THE young GK on FM16 to invest in. I'm happy to have got AC Milan to accept a £25m bid down from their initial request of £41m but is £25m a lot for a player worth £325k aged 19 and who may not live up to the hype? I currently have De Gea as my main GK with Ron-Robert Zieler as my backup. Ilias Moutha Sebtaoui, Joel Pereira and Vanja Milinkovic Savic are my U21s GKs. Would it be better for me to save the £25m for now and develop one of those three as a long-term De Gea backup? Donnarumma would eventually become the main GK though!

Player Name: Gianluigi Donnarumma

Your Team: Manchester United

Buyer/Seller: AC Milan

Player's Value: £325k

Offer: £25m (AC Milan asked for £41m to begin with)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £170m

Patch: 16.3.1

Season: May 2018

Looking to future proof the goalkeeping position at Utd and Donnarumma seems to be THE young GK on FM16 to invest in. I'm happy to have got AC Milan to accept a £25m bid down from their initial request of £41m but is £25m a lot for a player worth £325k aged 19 and who may not live up to the hype? I currently have De Gea as my main GK with Ron-Robert Zieler as my backup. Ilias Moutha Sebtaoui, Joel Pereira and Vanja Milinkovic Savic are my U21s GKs. Would it be better for me to save the £25m for now and develop one of those three as a long-term De Gea backup? Donnarumma would eventually become the main GK though!

It's going to be a long time before Dea Gea retires and they're could be better regens by then. Donnarumma could be a great signing and when you've got that much money I can see why but. I wouldn't when he's worth 325k unless he's playing first time proving himself.

It's going to be a long time before Dea Gea retires and they're could be better regens by then. Donnarumma could be a great signing and when you've got that much money I can see why but. I wouldn't when he's worth 325k unless he's playing first time proving himself.
Totally agree with you. If he were playing regular first team football and was worth a bit more I'd be happier handing over £25m but I think I could have got AC Milan down to £20-22m had I really tried. I think I'll leave him at AC Milan and see how he develops and go back later when he actually starts to show signs of fulfilling his potential.

Buying/Selling: buying

Player Name: laporte

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: man united

Player's Value: 37 million

Offer: 10 million upfront, 35 in installments

Transfer/Wage Budget: this would wipe it out

Patch: newest

Season: pre season of season 3, just won the tilte previous season, need a class centre half to partner stones

Player Name: Harry Kane

Your Team: Spurs

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £30M

Offer: £50M upfront, £10M over 12 months and 50% profit from next sale

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30m

Season: End of season 1

Kane just finished top scorer in the league and won the golden boot. Do I sell him and try and get Dybala in to replace him or try to hold onto him for another season?

Player Name: Nathan Redmond

Buyer/Seller: Man United

Player's Value: £10.5 million

Offer: £23 million, all up front

Just starting the third season, bought Redmond last season for £6.5 million just to provide something different to the 'inside forward' type wide men. He ended up making 20 starts and had an average rating of 7.29 and did change some games when brought on as a sub. After finishing 4th and 3rd in my two seasons so far, I've agreed a deal to buy a transfer listed Raheem Sterling from a struggling Man City for just under £20 million which would leave my wide options as Sterling, Lamela, and Son. Formation wise I regularly switch between 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-1-2 so I think four wide men might be one too many.

Player Name: Harry Kane

Player's Value: £30M

Offer: £50M upfront, £10M over 12 months and 50% profit from next sale

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30m

Season: End of season 1

Kane just finished top scorer in the league and won the golden boot. Do I sell him and try and get Dybala in to replace him or try to hold onto him for another season?

Do not sell. You're making a rival stronger and they're won't be any profit for one. I don't think it's a good offer and he's a home grown star.

Player Name: Nathan Redmond

Buyer/Seller: Man United

Player's Value: £10.5 million

Offer: £23 million, all up front

Just starting the third season, bought Redmond last season for £6.5 million just to provide something different to the 'inside forward' type wide men. He ended up making 20 starts and had an average rating of 7.29 and did change some games when brought on as a sub. After finishing 4th and 3rd in my two seasons so far, I've agreed a deal to buy a transfer listed Raheem Sterling from a struggling Man City for just under £20 million which would leave my wide options as Sterling, Lamela, and Son. Formation wise I regularly switch between 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-1-2 so I think four wide men might be one too many.

Keep, he's sheer quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Player Name: Morgan Schneiderlin

Your Team: Man U

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: £29m

Offer: £54 million--£40 mil up front, £7 over 12 months, £6.75 million after 10 int'l appearances. 20% profit of next sale.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £27 million transfer, £100k wage (2.6m of 2.9my wage budget)

Season: Summer window, second season

Other things to keep in mind: If Morgan leaves I have midfield options of Pogba (£100m), Bazoer (£29m), Herrera, Fellani. At a push Phil Jones can fill in although he's my backup CD, Diakhate in my u21's as well. Can sign Sanches from Benfica for £34.5m (80k wages). Realistically I'm replacing Morgan with Bazoer or Sanches with a bit of profit.

Player Name: N'GOLO Kante

Player's Value: £30m

Offer: £50million--£30 mil up front, £10m over 12 months, £10 million after 10 int'l appearances. 20% profit of next sale.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Don't necessarily need the money, got Fossum who is more than good enough back up...but I made a bit of an error selling Mahrez to them for exactly the same deal last year and I went from 1st season qualifying for champions league to 7th the season just gone...I need champions league this season again...

Patch: winter update

Season: end of second/beginning of third

Player Name: N'GOLO Kante

Player's Value: £30m

Offer: £50million--£30 mil up front, £10m over 12 months, £10 million after 10 int'l appearances. 20% profit of next sale.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Don't necessarily need the money, got Fossum who is more than good enough back up...but I made a bit of an error selling Mahrez to them for exactly the same deal last year and I went from 1st season qualifying for champions league to 7th the season just gone...I need champions league this season again...

Patch: winter update

Season: end of second/beginning of third

I'd only accept if A) you can replace. B) You get more money upfront/over 12 months. Get rid of the international apps and 20% profit(that won't see the light of day).

Personally I wouldn't but I wouldn't of sold Mahrez.

• 2 weeks later...

Started a new save with Norwich after they got relegated the other day. Already brought in a few youngsters, need a CM playmakers

Player Name: Youri Tielemans

Your Team: Norwich

Buyer/Seller: Andelecht

Player's Value: 1.8M

Offer: 20M + 3M after 50 League games + 3M after 20 internationals

Transfer/Wage Budget: 21M + 50k a week left in wages

Patch: official winter update

Season: Summer 2015 before season 1

Lot of money for a youngster who is unproven but I know how good he'll get and no established stars want to come to me

Player Name: Nabil Bentelab

Player's Value: £10-12m

Offer: 35 Million, all upfront, no add-ons.

Take the money and run, Bentaleb IMHO isn't good enough to start for Spurs anyway and there are better replacements for cheaper.

Started a new save with Norwich after they got relegated the other day. Already brought in a few youngsters, need a CM playmakers

Player Name: Youri Tielemans

Your Team: Norwich

Buyer/Seller: Andelecht

Player's Value: 1.8M

Offer: 20M + 3M after 50 League games + 3M after 20 internationals

Transfer/Wage Budget: 21M + 50k a week left in wages

Patch: official winter update

Season: Summer 2015 before season 1

Lot of money for a youngster who is unproven but I know how good he'll get and no established stars want to come to me

Buy, he's quality. He'll be worth double that in no time.

Player Name: Kenneth Vermeer

Your Team: Derby Co.

Buyer/Seller: Feyenoord

Player's Value: $2.5M

Offer: $10-11.5M subject to conditions

Transfer/Wage Budget: $26.1M transfer / ~$4.25M salary remaining

Patch: 15.3.2 627042 (m.e v1555)

Season: May 2016

This is the result of a misclick, frankly. I thought I'd undone it and told my GM not to make him a transfer target, but here he is, looking for a yea or nay to a $3.15M p/a deal until 2021. He's only 1/2 to one star better than Lee Grant, my current GK, though he is three years younger at 30. If I cancel it at this point, I'm not out any money, right?

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm at Derby...promoted after first season, just finished 9th in first Premier League season, and looking to solidify so we can stay up long term. Plenty of other spots could use help, too...

Player Name: Kenneth Vermeer

Buyer/Seller: Feyenoord

Player's Value: $2.5M

Offer: $10-11.5M subject to conditions

This is the result of a misclick, frankly. I thought I'd undone it and told my GM not to make him a transfer target, but here he is, looking for a yea or nay to a $3.15M p/a deal until 2021. He's only 1/2 to one star better than Lee Grant, my current GK, though he is three years younger at 30. If I cancel it at this point, I'm not out any money, right?

Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm at Derby...promoted after first season, just finished 9th in first Premier League season, and looking to solidify so we can stay up long term. Plenty of other spots could use help, too...

A few versions ago, Vermeer would be a worthy buy around that amount. In this, no longer so for me. And as you said he isn't much of an upgrade over Lee Grant, for £10m+ on a goalkeeper you would want someone young with some potential left to develop.

Look for other targets, or try and get someone in on loan or even just stick with Lee Grant for now.

Player Name: Jordi Masip

Player's Value: $2.4M

Offer: $750K-$1.5M est.

Here we have a guy who is only 27, is a full star or star and a half above Grant, and the fee is likely a tenth of Vermeer's. His likely salary demand is in the $1-2M range. This makes more sense, yes?

Player Name: Jordi Masip

Player's Value: $2.4M

Offer: $750K-$1.5M est.

Here we have a guy who is only 27, is a full star or star and a half above Grant, and the fee is likely a tenth of Vermeer's. His likely salary demand is in the $1-2M range. This makes more sense, yes?

There you go, transfer fee 10% of Vermeer and half the salary demands. And an actual upgrade over your current goalkeeper, which is what you want considering your small budget.

There you go, transfer fee 10% of Vermeer and half the salary demands. And an actual upgrade over your current goalkeeper, which is what you want considering your small budget.

Sadly, he was interested in continental competition, so Derby was a no go. But it's good to know such players are out there. I can build toward that.

I have Lucas. AssMan reckons he's 2.5 stars CA 3.5 PA. looking for a better guy as Lucas is my 2nd best centre back. Found Kempf who I can get for 15m and I've had offers of 19m+ on Lucas so seem like a good idea. Kempf is 4 stars but as we can see, they are fairly even on the important stats, with Kempf being slightly weaker in a few mental areas.

Should I stick with Lucas, or go for Kempf?

BD2B6EFC361A988590BAC72AD0026A356714777C

Buying: Looking for a centre half, a main striker, a ball playing centre midfielder and potentially a right/left back

Your Team: Chelsea

Transfer/Wage Budget: 90mil

Patch: newest patch

Season: season 2

CB - Jonathan Tah, Emanuel Mammana

LB - Jorge

I have Lucas. AssMan reckons he's 2.5 stars CA 3.5 PA. looking for a better guy as Lucas is my 2nd best centre back. Found Kempf who I can get for 15m and I've had offers of 19m+ on Lucas so seem like a good idea. Kempf is 4 stars but as we can see, they are fairly even on the important stats, with Kempf being slightly weaker in a few mental areas.

Should I stick with Lucas, or go for Kempf?

I'd stick with Lucas. Lower wage and he doesn't look any worse. You'd be losing any sale money to fees by the looks of things. I'd imagine Kempf would want 60K+ p/w?

I'd stick with Lucas. Lower wage and he doesn't look any worse. You'd be losing any sale money to fees by the looks of things. I'd imagine Kempf would want 60K+ p/w?

Yeah Kempf's wages would be around that level if not higher

Stick with Lucas, he's younger, on much lower wages and isn't all that big of a difference between him and Kempf attributes wise. Physically Lucas wins hands down for me with his much superior Acceleration.

Yeah that pace is a big plus for a centre back.

Cheers guys

Player Name: Hakan Canhanoglu

Your Team: Borussia Dortmund

Buyer/Seller: Bayer Leverkusen

Player's Value: Around £14 million

Offer: Leverkusen wants £21 million straight up, no add-ons or nothing.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £42 million in transfer, £40k pr week for wages

Deal or no deal?

Deal, I love that guy he's class

Player Name: Jamie Vardy

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Leicester

Player's Value: Around £24 million

Offer: £12m + Benteke

Transfer/Wage Budget: £40 million in transfer,

Patch: Latest

Want to get a striker that fits my style of play and Vardy is exactly that mould and on the new patch he is lethal in front of goal, something that Benteke hasn't been whenever given the opportunity by me (even changing tactics to suit his play). Tried getting rid of Benteke but no offers were coming above £15m so was't tempted to sell him on the cheap. But to my surprise, after Vardy became upset at the first transfer bid rejected, I tried again and tried a cheeky swap deal to which Leicester accepted.

Pros of deal: Goalscorer, Home Grown, lower wages

Cons: Can't see any

Player Name: Jamie Vardy

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Leicester

Player's Value: Around £24 million

Offer: £12m + Benteke

Transfer/Wage Budget: £40 million in transfer,

Patch: Latest

Want to get a striker that fits my style of play and Vardy is exactly that mould and on the new patch he is lethal in front of goal, something that Benteke hasn't been whenever given the opportunity by me (even changing tactics to suit his play). Tried getting rid of Benteke but no offers were coming above £15m so was't tempted to sell him on the cheap. But to my surprise, after Vardy became upset at the first transfer bid rejected, I tried again and tried a cheeky swap deal to which Leicester accepted.

Pros of deal: Goalscorer, Home Grown, lower wages

Cons: Can't see any

You can get Vardy AND let Benteke stink the place out for them, what are you waiting for? :D

Archived