dafuge's FM16 challenge

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't had a go at this for a good few years, I've made it as far as the Premier League but never got the completion. After reloading several times to get a club from the West Midlands (since I grew up there), I'm ready to go with the mighty Leamington F.C. Here's my Manager Profile and my Information screen.

In my FM15 save I've made it further than ever before --- It took 12 years, but I made it to the EPL...I'm now in my 4th EPL save, and lying 2nd place (behind City)...10 points back with 6 or 7 to play. Also in my first CL this season, made it past the group but have a tough 1st knockout round draw in AC Milan.

Made it as far as I have (I suspect) on the legs of my year one top grad Robyn Watson, who now had 499 goals to his credit (incredibly, all for my King's Lynn side!). Gonna be broadcasting this weekend as I strive for my first ever 500 goal scorer!

Despite my success in prior seasons, I always have fun trying.

Unlucky! What do you think went wrong - the players? The tactics? Just bad luck? Going to give it another try?

I think it is the new tactic screen. Players weren't that bad.

First I going to try a youth challenge, and probably come back later.

Doubt itll happen. seems evenharder this year to get lower rep teams.

if anyone needs Chippenham gimme a shout. Every year there seems to be games going on with them

It does seem to be getting harder year on year to get those low rep teams. Unfortunately there seems to be a couple of teams with massive reps that come up almost every time which makes it a lot more difficult.

Screen cracked in my laptop after falling from the sofa....I am cursed! However while i wait for it to be collected and repaired I can start this challenge by hooking up to the tv and playing on the big screen. Just holidayex the season lets see if i can get the team i want.

I would guess that very few reps have changed, looking at the club reps (given in stars) for england. Methyr Town for instance is just below Met police which corresponds with the reps above.

Th exception being Poole Town I think as they very nearly won that league last season. So I would expect a few hundred points added to their reputation.

Archived