Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
He broke someone's leg, I guess you think he deserves a medal? I think he deserves the same as what he gave out.

Yeah, he clearly thought Shaw was some kind of thug and decided - hey, let's go an break the fella's leg, because that's what we do...

What about wishing "somebody" to break all their fingers, would that be okay? :brock:

Don't care about the match now. We could win 10-1 or lose 10-1, all that matters is that Shaw hopefully comes back the same as he was. Not all do, just look at Valencia. Could be the Euros out the window for him as well. Such a shame :(

Shaw :( That aside, that was quite enjoyable at times. Seems like we've gone back to being a touch too direct now we've got some real pace up front, but we've looked decent when we've kept it on the floor. Still early days of course but Martial looks the real deal - some good hold up play and distribution along with his obviously great balance and dribbling.

He broke someone's leg, I guess you think he deserves a medal? I think he deserves the same as what he gave out.

Give over, Shaw is running at fiar rate and he slightly miss times it. I do not think for a moment that he's thought i'm going to to do him here.

I don't see why people are overreacting to your comment considering the circumstances. Not that it is a nice comment to make but I can understand the anger.

Probably cos they don't rate shaw which is quite baffling or they like the ref thought the tackle as good.

Probably cos they don't rate shaw which is quite baffling or they like the ref thought the tackle as good.

Going by your name you are about 31, And this is the best logic you can come up with. So much for getting wiser with age.

And for the record I am gutted for Shaw and rate him very highly.

Right as everybody has quoted the ignorant, nasty little pillock, I'll respond to some of his nonsense. Why? I don't know.

I do not think it was a fair challenge.

I do not think the referee judged it reasonably.

I think it was ill judged & ill timed & absolutely should have been a Penalty & a red card.

I absolutely rate Luke Shaw as a fantastic young football player and considering the hit and miss recovery rate of players with the type of leg break that he appears to have suffered I am absolutely gutted for the boy.

However, having said all that. Even if the tackle was intended to be physical, do I think that Moreno intended to actually break the boys leg? Not at all. You can see from his reaction immediately after that he is devastated & mortified about what happened.

Do I think that he deserves to have his leg broken because of that challenge? Absolutely not, because that is the domain of an absolutely sick individual that would genuinely want that to happen to another human being. I can understand your immediate reaction to it being that, I don't agree with it, but I do know it's a potential instant, emotional reaction & one that I've probably had myself in the past. However, when you have had time to think about it and you STILL have that opinion? Then there really is something wrong with you.

So that was a good tackle? You have the same opinion as the ref, I get it. I don't agree with the ref.

At full speed I didn't think it was a foul, Icelander did.

To agree and disagree that is just football.

To wish harm on another player? Well that's just something else!

Archived