FM15: Tycoon Saves

Gerd545

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a Gooner I'd love the Arsenal one if it goes through, what leagues etc have u got loaded up?

I only have the English Conference North/South and up loaded, with a large database and an approximate player count of 22k.

Not that I need to tell you that as the takeover never happened. I never even saw them mentioned with the tycoon after that message and they've since been taken over by a consortium.

Villa Tycoon: https://mega.co.nz/#!F5AyDTBb!lngBrx_lf433tPI3UO1lfcoCR1gF2PJn51SuKzBj3EI

2015 November. No transfer budget left but if you ask to increase the wage bill they will. That will give you about 15m give or take.

Only database change in the addition of Martin Odegaard. Not sure where he is in the game. not checked too busy with staff and the like.

Retire my manager, I save to the cloud the original before I took them over. Hopefully I have left you with a good start with staff! haha

Enjoy!

MVeF4g1.jpg

Potential Atletico Madrid Tycoon

Leagues are England Top 4 Divisions, the following leagues have only top 2 leagues in that country:

Spain

Italy

Germany

France

Argentina

Brazil

Will link it up should the take over happen should anyone want/need it. 2016 is current year too!

Aston Villa got taken over by tycoon on my West Ham in first season and got relegated end of the season. I'm also finishing my 2nd season.

They're currently second in Championship and have spent 58M on new players.

EDIT: Here is their transfers for 2nd season.

ugWOGZ4.png

£58m in the Championship? :D Good effort. Who have the AI bought?

On my save, Bordeaux have had a tycoon and are running away with Ligue 1 in 17/18 with a few games left.

25cba101f96f9c1c1c4ff5121ea61512.png

Thing is, they haven't really spent any money at all. Just £20m on a few average players.

Aston Villa got taken over by tycoon on my West Ham in first season and got relegated end of the season. I'm also finishing my 2nd season.

They're currently second in Championship and have spent 58M on new players.

EDIT: Here is their transfers for 2nd season.

ugWOGZ4.png

Upload please?

On my save, Bordeaux have had a tycoon and are running away with Ligue 1 in 17/18 with a few games left.

Thing is, they haven't really spent any money at all. Just £20m on a few average players.

Look above ;) They signed pretty decent players.

Any chance of upload Bordeaux save? What logos are you using there?

Trofense are the only club to have had a tycoon in my save so far (13 April 2017). I'm not sure exactly when they had it because it didn't pop up, I just happened to notice their Club Valuation which puts them in 4th place in the Portuguese Value league. I wasn't sure if Trofense started the game as a tycoon, but looking back (as I keep a separate save for every month every season), they definitely didn't.

They have a regional reputation, they play in the Portuguese Second League, they boast a Stadium Capacity (all seater) of 5,076 and have Impressive Training Facilities. Media Prediction is 14th, but they are doing well this season and are currently 7th, although there isn't really enough games left to pull promotion out of the bag unless by some miracle!

Balance: £13,047,626

Transfer Budget: £4,543,796

Wages Used: £28,036

Wage Budget: £56,382

This completely dwarfs any other team in the league and puts a lot of teams in the top league to shame too! It's that interesting that I'm considering a dual team save as I'm currently manager of Manchester United.

If this interests anyone, I'll upload it :)

Yes,you can upload it!Im up for this :D

Stupid question guys, I'm new to this, I am trying to download the Villa save, I download it but it doesn't open in any type of file, once you download it how do you get it onto the game? (Sorry about the stupid question!)

Put the save to My documents>SI>FM15>games And load up the save on FM :)

Hope this helps.

Look above ;) They signed pretty decent players.

Any chance of upload Bordeaux save? What logos are you using there?

Any chance of this upload?

My upload speeds are horrific, it always fails and stops when I leave it to upload over night as it usually takes like 12 hours or something stupid.

Parents really need to invest in fibre optic (if we can ever get it where I live?!), strange thing is.. my download speeds are fine!

If I download I can get download speeds of 900kb-1.2mb/s depending on the source I am downloading from. If I am uploading, it uploads at like 20kb/s :eek:... like, what is this... DIAL UP?!

You haven't seen slow until you've been to the welsh hills Ty .... fastest I can get is a whopping 2mb/s .. woo, funny thing is, if my house was half a mile in either direction I could get fibre optic...

That's faster than most of Australia, when I moved to this house I was thrilled to get ~1.4mb/s, it doubled my previous speed.

Archived