FM15: Should I buy or sell?

3maldini3

Real Madrid offered £33mil up front, so I decided to switch things up and ask for Cristiano Ronaldo instead of cash! They accepted without hesitation :) I know that he's 33 now, but looking at this past season, he scored 32 goals and assisted 12 in 52 games which isn't bad going at all and I think he would flourish in my team and do even better.

What would you do?

So you're getting no cash? I'd keep him, that's a pretty awful deal tbh.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Kostas Mitrougla

Your Team: Fulham

Buyer/Seller: CSKA Moscow

Player's Value: £13.250.000

Offer: £14.000.000 up front - 12 month installments £9.250.000 - 30% profit on next sale.

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Patch: 15.1.4

Season: 15/16

The offer seems good and you can probably get a good replacement for less so I would sell.

Player Name: Dries Mertens

Your Team: Napoli

Buyer/Seller: Lazio

Player's Value: 9.25

Offer: 10.5mill, most ovr 48months

Transfer/Wage Budget: 4mill

Patch:

Season: 14/15

Madrid made him unhappy after I asked a silly amount for him. Now he wants to leave and the only club bidding for him is Lazio for £10million.

I will probably just get another player set up then sell him.

Right guys another offer has me thinking. Jose Callejon, awesome player and I really like him but negociated Chelsea to bod £27.5million with 50% of his next sale (whole sale not just profit). Now obviously that's a lot of money but can I really get a player as good as him for that who's going to come to Napoli?

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Nicklas Sule

Your Team: Arsenal

Seller : TSG Hoffenheim

Player's Value: 16,5m pounds

Offer: 10m pounds

Season: January 2016

Many people like this lad, but is he any good in FM2015? He is strong centre back although lack some of acceleration and agillity. I've sold Juan Jesus in this window and probably looking for longterm replacement for Mertesacker. And my DoF just came up that he has deal with Hoffenheim for Nicklas Sule. Mertesacker outrunned to often especially in the counterattack, and I don't want sign younger Mertesacker ( Although the 10m pounds seems cheap for this lad ). Need suggestion guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Player Name: Mario Gotze

Your Team: AC Milan

Buyer/Seller: Bayern

Player's Value: £22mil

Offer: £38mil and £200k per week

Transfer/Wage Budget: 57mil transfer budget & £200k/week

Patch: Current

Transfer listed by request after barely playing for Bayern last season. Either be playing as a roaming winger on the right, or a raumdeuter on the left.

Player Name: Joshua Kimmich

Your Team: Nottingham Forest

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player's Value: £25.5M

Offer: £72.2M - 17 Upfront, 23 over 12 months, 16 after 10 international matches, 16 after 50 league games

Transfer/Wage Budget: £39M

Patch: Latest.

Season: Start of 3rd season

Comment: Wo took the league by surprise by winning the title in the 2nd season just after achieving promotion. Kimmich was one of the best and most consistent players and while 72M is a lot of money I don't know if I can bring in a adaquate replacement. I fear that most of my targets would not be interested or would demand way to much money for wages we can't offer them like other big clubs could do.

Offer: £72.2M - 17 Upfront, 23 over 12 months, 16 after 10 international matches, 16 after 50 league games

Comment: Wo took the league by surprise by winning the title in the 2nd season just after achieving promotion. Kimmich was one of the best and most consistent players and while 72M is a lot of money I don't know if I can bring in a adaquate replacement. I fear that most of my targets would not be interested or would demand way to much money for wages we can't offer them like other big clubs could do.

I'd sell for less but try and get it all upfront. take 50m upfront ahead of the 72 total. he may not make 10 international appearances or 50 for city. 50m upfront would allow you to replace him and add more straight away to your team

What?? Hell yes, take the money

Advanced Playmaker (A) on the right and you have yourself a winner there.

Cheers for that, 5 assists and 2 goals in his 11 games so far suggests that's a good choice. Not just his assists and goals though, he ends up running the show for us more often than not. Reckon he'll be unstoppable once he's 100% as an AMR.

Player Name: Eder Alvarez Balanta

Your Team: Middlesbrough

Buyer/Seller: Monaco

Player's Value: £10.5M

Offer: £50M (Could negotiate for another couple of million in add ons)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £27M

Could get Varane as a possible replacement for £50M

Is Varane an upgrade?

I'd stick with Balanta :)

Nah, prolly wait for a better offer. Worth more than that

Right bare with me guys, got a dilemma here.

Player Name: William Carvalho

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: Sporting

Player's Value: £5.5mill

Offer: £15million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £43M

Player Name: Matias Kranevitter

Buyer/Seller: River

Player's Value: £2.1mill

Offer: £9million

Player Name: Stefan Reinhartz

Buyer/Seller: Leverkusen

Player's Value: £3.2mill

Offer: £3.3million

Background:

I'm Chelsea in the first season. I didn't really need to buy anyone but Mikel got injured for 8-9 months with a virus so need a defensive midfielder. Now they will be rotation/backup to Matic but all of them can play CM (and 2 CB) so they will be rotated with others. Question is who do I go for? Reinhartz is rated 2 stars by my scouts (maybe 2.5) and he would be good cover for 3 positions. Carvalho is the most expensive also 2 stars but with 3 stars potential (4 black) and can also played in 3 positions. Kravevitter is rated 2 stars but has 3.5 stars (4.5 black).

My head tells me Reinhartz as he's the cheapest but the other two offer more potential although I have no real intention of anyone replacing Matic anytime soon. Advice guys?

Thanks for the quick reply. I decided on Reinhartz purely because he's the cheaper of the 3 and the other won't get enough game time over Matic. Might think about them both in the future and will probably have to pay more but want to keep as much money as I can to try and get Pogba whenever he decides he wants to come.

Player Name: Seamus Coleman

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: £10.75mill

Offer: £15million, £10m over 12 months, £5m after 10 international appearances

Transfer/Wage Budget: £17.95M

Season: End of 2nd Season 15/16

Could play Stones as right-back replacement?

Player Name: Seamus Coleman

Your Team: Everton

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: £10.75mill

Offer: £15million, £10m over 12 months, £5m after 10 international appearances

Transfer/Wage Budget: £17.95M

Season: End of 2nd Season 15/16

Could play Stones as right-back replacement?

Stones can be a quite cracking full back, probably not so much as a wing back. I'd ask Chelsea to at least punt that 5m into guaranteed cash, though Coleman should easily amass 10 more international apps.

Do you need the money though? No point in shuffling your deckchairs unless you need the cash, or believe you can do better than Coleman at RB, or Stones at CB.

Player Name: Marco Veratti

Your Team: Leeds

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: £30m

Offer: He's transfer listed at £16.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £25m

Season: End of 3rd Season (May 2017)

I've never come across him in game so far, but I know about him IRL. He's only played 4 games for PSG this season, so I'm a bit cautious. He looks good, but my scouts only rate him at 3.5 stars, which is a bit odd as I perhaps expected more.

What do you think?

Player Name: Memphis Depay

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: PSV

Player's Value: £12.25m

Offer: £25mil *Release clause*

Transfer/Wage Budget: £41mil *Transfer* & £425K p/w *Wages*

Patch: 15.3

Player Name: Memphis Depay

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: PSV

Player's Value: £12.25m

Offer: £25mil *Release clause*

Transfer/Wage Budget: £41mil *Transfer* & £425K p/w *Wages*

Yes, obviously.

Player Name: Kevin De Bruyne

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer/Seller: Wolfsburg

Player's Value: £18.5m

Offer: £43m (£23m initial, £20m after 50 league appearances)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £37.5m

OR

Player Name: Isco

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player's Value: £19.25m

Offer: £34m (£28.5m initial, £2.9m after 50 league appearances, £2.9m min 10 league appearances)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £37.5m

Mine's high tempo pressing as well...would it be better to go for De Bruyne? I have never used De Bruyne in any FM so no idea what he is like. Scout report says he is a more consistent performer compared to Isco and also has the potential to reach 4 stars

Mine's high tempo pressing as well...would it be better to go for De Bruyne? I have never used De Bruyne in any FM so no idea what he is like. Scout report says he is a more consistent performer compared to Isco and also has the potential to reach 4 stars

As an winger/Inside forward on one of my first saves this year he was great .. Isn't Isco more suited to a central role?

As an winger/Inside forward on one of my first saves this year he was great .. Isn't Isco more suited to a central role?

According to the game both are natural at AMC. Might cancel my initial deal for De Bruyne as £43m total is a lot and try get the price lower and if I'm not successful will go for Isco

According to the game both are natural at AMC. Might cancel my initial deal for De Bruyne as £43m total is a lot and try get the price lower and if I'm not successful will go for Isco

Isco's stamina and natural fitness wasn't great from memory .. think KDB's was much better

How do you plan on using them? What position/role?

Isco's physicals aren't bad, they're not as good as KDB but still decent. If you're wanting a creative CAM, I'd go for Isco as he looks better suited to it and is cheaper/younger.

KDB is only superior in physicals, mentally and technically Isco has the advantage.

Mind, I really rate Perryra and he's only going to cost you 10mil to make it permanent so I'd probably opt for him but I'm a cheapskate :lol:

How do you plan on using them? What position/role?

Isco's physicals aren't bad, they're not as good as KDB but still decent. If you're wanting a creative CAM, I'd go for Isco as he looks better suited to it and is cheaper/younger.

KDB is only superior in physicals, mentally and technically Isco has the advantage.

Mind, I really rate Perryra and he's only going to cost you 10mil to make it permanent so I'd probably opt for him but I'm a cheapskate :lol:

Behind my two strikers as an Advanced Playmaker in attack (currently where I'm using Pereyra who isn't doing too badly with 2 goals and 3 assists in 7 league appearances, so will probs make try get it permanent :D

I'd go for Isco then, looking purely at the attributes there's only one where KDB is better and that's having 1 point more in Off the Ball. Everything else Isco is superior.

Not sure for certain, but I think Isco has the higher PA too so more scope to improve?

Player Name: John Stones

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: £10.25m

Offer: £23m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £31m

Season: 15/16 (End)

Heard good things about him, but still unsure what to do. My current first choice centre-backs are Eder Balanta & Marquinhos, who I would either rotate him with, or play him at right-back (if he's any good there).

Player Name: Pione Sisto

Your Team: Inter

Player's Value: 25.5M E

Offer: 15.5M Straight+ 45M in 12 months + 11M after 50 League appearance + 30M after 10 National Caps + 11M after 10 goals in the league + 30% on the profit of the future sale on= 112,750M E

Transfer/Wage Budget: 34M E

Season: Summer 2015

His season :45 appearance / 18 goals / 23 assists //overall rating 7.65

So should i go for that crazy money ??

Player Name: John Stones

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: £10.25m

Offer: £23m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £31m

Season: 15/16 (End)

Heard good things about him, but still unsure what to do. My current first choice centre-backs are Eder Balanta & Marquinhos, who I would either rotate him with, or play him at right-back (if he's any good there).

A lot of money for a non-first team player, I wouldn't.

Player Name: Pione Sisto

Your Team: Inter

Player's Value: 25.5M E

Offer: 15.5M Straight+ 45M in 12 months + 11M after 50 League appearance + 30M after 10 National Caps + 11M after 10 goals in the league + 30% on the profit of the future sale on= 112,750M E

Transfer/Wage Budget: 34M E

Season: Summer 2015

His season :45 appearance / 18 goals / 23 assists //overall rating 7.65

So should i go for that crazy money ??

Good lord yes, I'd give him a piggy back for that deal.

Archived