Player Name: Sergi Roberto

Your Team: Fulham

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona

Player's Value: £5.75m

Offer: £1.5m upfront + £1.2m over 24 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £9.5m / £100k p/w remaining

Patch: latest

Season: 14/15

Now the transfer fee is not an issue, nor is whether he would be good enough to help the team become Prem standards, it is the contract offer. Originally he wasn't interested but we finally agreed on a deal (below). Now, I think it's too much for where we currently stand as a club even if we are on track for promotion, paying him nearly £70k a week with bonuses seems excessive to me. Cancel the transfer?

aOcf1vo.png

zbhWqEW.png

Great player, and you can cash in on him quite heavily as well.

I was working with a tight budget and got him to agree to £22.5k pr week to join Sassuolo

First, the offer I made to Barca was £600k upfront, £1.9m on installments and £1.2m after 50 league games + Barca contribute £20k of the wages.

His contract included

First team status

Slightly higher goals/apps clauses than what he requested

15% sell on clause

25% wage rise

Min fee release clause £12.75m (Champions league)

He also agreed to £675k loyalty bonus (my max), despite asking for around the same as he did with you.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Phil Jones

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Man United

Player's Value: 17m

Offer: 30m and 80k wages

Transfer/Wage Budget: £33m and 1m wages p/w

Started as Arsenal and currently filling out their squad. Addressing the lack of CB's. Have sold Mertesacker(too slow) and now have Kosielny, Stones and Balanta. I like to have 4 solid CB's for 2 CB slots. Question is, am I overpaying? I prefer to have an English option but should he cost me this much?

Buying/Selling: Buying Player Name: Phil Jones Your Team: Arsenal Buyer/Seller: Man United Player's Value: 17m Offer: 30m and 80k wages Transfer/Wage Budget: £33m and 1m wages p/w Patch: latest Season: 14/15 Started as Arsenal and currently filling out their squad. Addressing the lack of CB's. Have sold Mertesacker(too slow) and now have Kosielny, Stones and Balanta. I like to have 4 solid CB's for 2 CB slots. Question is, am I overpaying? I prefer to have an English option but should he cost me this much?
Nope. Hit his peak already

Player Name: Phil Jones

Buyer/Seller: Man United

Player's Value: 17m

Offer: 30m and 80k wages

Transfer/Wage Budget: £33m and 1m wages p/w

Started as Arsenal and currently filling out their squad. Addressing the lack of CB's. Have sold Mertesacker(too slow) and now have Kosielny, Stones and Balanta. I like to have 4 solid CB's for 2 CB slots. Question is, am I overpaying? I prefer to have an English option but should he cost me this much?

Injury prone, as much as I like him for my United side he's not worth 30m. And if you really want a Englishman, isn't Callum Chambers at Arsenal already?

He's not worth half that if you ask me.
I love Jones, but nope, better options out there, unless your desperate for an Englishman.
Nope. Hit his peak already
Injury prone, as much as I like him for my United side he's not worth 30m. And if you really want a Englishman, isn't Callum Chambers at Arsenal already?
Get that transfer fee to £25m.

So the message is, he's not worth £30m. Problem is I want an Englishman. Any better options out there? Preferably younger than 25.

Also, yes I do have Callum Chambers at Arsenal but I think I'm right in saying he's a natural right back?

Phil Jones is a monster, I paid United £25m for him (also Arsenal) in the first season. Except for one injury, he has been absolutely key to my defence. Very athletic, strong mentals and everything you need in a defender in the technicals.

If you want him, no harm paying the £30m. Averages the high 7's for me.

If he has to be English, by all means, go for him, you probably won't find a finer young English CB. How is Caulker rated this year, or Dier?

He also has the immense versatility, and can become a fine RB, or midfielder. I've wanted to retrain him as a sweeper for a long time, but from what I read sweepers aren't a really viable role at the moment, not Libero at least.

The problem is I rather hunt down a younger CB like Dan Burn. You can prolly get him for cheaper because Fulham is a league lower

Why? People forget Phil Jones is still only 22. That is young for a CB, he will hold his own for 10 years at a top class level... why downgrade to Burn to shave a couple years.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Ended up just taking him for the 30mil. At the end of the day I'll get my moneys worth out of him so don't mind splashing the cash.

Good choice :thup:

Why?? Because he can spendpart of that 30M on grabbing bosmans....

He is Arsenal, I am not sure 'grabbing bosmans' is really a top priority... you're presented with a healthy budget every season, spend the cash!

Player Name: William Carvalho

Buyer/Seller: Sporting CP

Player's Value: £6.75 million

Offer: £10 million, potentially rising to £12 million. £9.5 million for his agent's 40% stake. Total fee: ~£21 million.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer budget: £30 million; Wage budget: £375,000-a-week free

Season: January, 2014 - first season

I'm quite torn. William Carvalho is rated highly by my chief scout, Steve Rowley, but I feel a more mobile, more versatile (in terms of role) holding midfielder - see: Morgan Schneiderlin, Christoph Kramer, Saúl Ñiguez, Sergi Samper - would be a better option for my Arsenal side and my 4-2-3-1 formation.

By the way, please don't recommend Lucas Romero.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Roberto Pereyra

Your Team: Man Utd

Buyer/Seller:

Player's Value: £27M

Brought for: Free

Offer:

Transfer/Wage Budget: £46.07M / £425k p/w

Patch: Latest

Season: End of Season 2

Due to the player cant settle in England he wants out, although i have 4 (+1 loan) Argentina players in the squad.

AnrdhHy.png

Buying/Selling: Buying Player Name: William Carvalho Your Team: Arsenal Buyer/Seller: Sporting CP Player's Value: £6.75 million Offer: £10 million, potentially rising to £12 million. £9.5 million for his agent's 40% stake. Total fee: ~£21 million. Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer budget: £30 million; Wage budget: £375,000-a-week free Season: January, 2014 - first season I'm quite torn. William Carvalho is rated highly by my chief scout, Steve Rowley, but I feel a more mobile, more versatile (in terms of role) holding midfielder - see: Morgan Schneiderlin, Christoph Kramer, Saúl Ñiguez, Sergi Samper - would be a better option for my Arsenal side and my 4-2-3-1 formation. By the way, please don't recommend Lucas Romero.
Yes

And @damo Yes

Player Name: Ross barkley

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player's Value: £23 million

Offer: £20 million+48months equalling to Total fee: ~£50 million.

Transfer/Wage Budget: Transfer budget: £50 million; Wage budget: £375,000-a-week free

Season: start of season 2

About to sell balo lallana,allen,lovren,mignolet,lucasleiva

already incoming are balanta , the romero cms, horn,ruben neves,tielemans, marcelo,rabiot and khedira on free transfer

Player Name: Jeronimo Rulli (GK) - 6 Caps for Argentina

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Real Sociedad

Player's Value: £8.75m

Offer: £11.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £18m / £120k pw

Patch: 15.1.4 (I think, the latest one as of today)

Season: Start of 3

I've just sold Zoet for £10m due to consistent but average performances. There doesn't seem to be any alternatives out there that look good enough. I've just qualified for the Champs League so I'm not settling for an average replacement.

Player Name: Mateo Kovacic

Your Team: Inter

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: 32m e

Offer: 67m e

Transfer/Wage Budget: currently about 0, but have like ~500k on wage

Patch: 15.1? dunno, no fixes

Season: 2016/2017

So apparently PSG just activated Kovacic's clause which is 67m euros. He was essential player to me last season, along with Mauro Icardi. He improved aloooot, his mental stats are awesome, but 67 millions are too.

I have Matic, Wanyama, Crisetig, Tielemans, Sergi Roberto, Hernanes and Gaston Gil Romero at the middle. Obviously Kovacic was the best here, my staff are literally mad about him, so am I, because he scored some monster goals and played best when it mattered most.

Currently Denis Suarez and Oliver are transfer-listed, first can be bought for 3.7, second about 25. They are both AMC, Kovacic is MC. De bruyne signed for Juventus, so please help me decide, whether i shall sell this monster and replace him with someone else, but he has to be creative, but great fitness attributes too...not so much to choose huh

edit: and yeah btw, my team is complete for this season, no need for any transfers, except if Mateo leaves...My wondering is can I profit from this and replacing him with better player for less than 50m, or simply giving Tielemans a chance and save money for further transfers..

Player Name: Jeronimo Rulli (GK) - 6 Caps for Argentina

Your Team: Newcastle

Buyer/Seller: Real Sociedad

Player's Value: £8.75m

Offer: £11.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £18m / £120k pw

Patch: 15.1.4 (I think, the latest one as of today)

Season: Start of 3

I've just sold Zoet for £10m due to consistent but average performances. There doesn't seem to be any alternatives out there that look good enough. I've just qualified for the Champs League so I'm not settling for an average replacement.

Buy Rulli. Brilliant on one of my other saves and i paid mega bucks for him. Consistent too

Buying:

Player Name: Mayke

Player Position: DR

Your Team: Leverkusen

Seller: Cruizero

Player's Value: dont remember

Offer: 10m euros

Transfer/Wage Budget: 30m euros

Patch: 15.1.4

Season: First season

Peruzzi is much cheaper than him but Mayke seems to have a higher potential with greater attacking attributes. but i'm still not sure between the two.

Player Name: Lovre Kalinic

Your Team: Wolves

Buyer/Seller: Hadjuk

Player's Value: 300k

Offer: 350k

Transfer/Wage Budget: 5m

Season: start of second season

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/mg539/LovreKalinic_OverviewProfile.png

I got promoted in my first season and I need someone to challenge Ikeme for the No1 Jersey. This guy looks a steal but I'm worried about his eccentricity. Should I go for it or are there better alternatives? Playing from Demo English quick start with Brazilian and Spanish leagues loaded.

Player Name: Declan Rudd

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: Norwich

Player's Value: 800k

Offer: 1.4m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 35m

Patch: 15.0.3

Season:15/16

Player Name: sam johnstone

Your Team: Chelsea

Buyer/Seller: man utd

Player's Value: 500k

Offer: 500k

Transfer/Wage Budget: same as above

Patch: same

Season: same

Looking for cheap home grown second choice keeper

Player Name: Lucas Romero

Your Team: Manchester United

Buyer/Seller: Bayern

Player's Value: £36.5mil

Offer...

£16.25mil Up Front

£20mil over 12 months

£4.5mil after 50 appearances

£325k per game for 10 games

£4.4mil after 10 Internationals

£10mil after 10 league goals

30% of any future sale (so if they sold him for £60mil I'd get 30% of it)

Season: 4 (Pre-Season)

Patch: 15.1.4

Their first offer was a lowly £15mil with bonuses, so I've done extremely well to negotiate it to this point, but I've had to delay the transfer because I'm not totally sure? I've got Youri Tielimans to step in if I sell him. What do you guys think?

I'd do it if I were you. Sure, Romero is a great player, but out of all of the positions in this year's FM midfield is the easiest to fill. That is huge money and I'm sure there are some regens or existing players that could step in and do his job.

Player Name: James Ward-Prowse

Your Team: Southampton

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value: 12,5M EUR

Offer: 34M EUR (9M upfront, 17,5M over 12 months, 7,5M after 50 league appearances)

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Patch: 15.1.4.

Season: 15/16

Just made him captain. Progressing and playing very-very well. Where is his sky (talking about the price)?

JWP isn't a world class player, nor does he have the potential to be one so I wouldn't say £34m is too low like Jean says above. Very generous offer.

There are many creative midfield players on the game that could be just as good or better than JWP, for a lot less than £34m. Would they be Southampton HG players? Probably not, so it more or less revolves around what sort of team you are building. If you're building the best you can, then sell. If you want to keep the heart of a team with its youth core and HG players... don't sell.

Player Name: Éder Álvarez Balanta

Buyer/Seller: PSG

Player's Value: £10M

Offer: £26M - Non-Negotiable

Your thoughts?

EDIT: I've just had a £20M offer for John Stones accepted...

Yeah that fee really isn't high enough for a player such as Balanta. You can get silly money for crap players this year, so £26m is a terrible offer for Balanta.

Yeah, agreed.

He's been moaning ever since PSG made their first bid of like £12M!

Turned it down and cancelled the Stones bid as I really don't want to lose him - I've tried to offer him a new contract but he's not interested.

3 years remaining on current contract and £31M buyout clause.....

Well... now this:

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £9M

Offer: £25M upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget:

Well... now this:

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player's Value: £9M

Offer: £25M upfront

Transfer/Wage Budget:

JWP isn't a world class player, nor does he have the potential to be one so I wouldn't say £34m is too low like Jean says above. Very generous offer.

There are many creative midfield players on the game that could be just as good or better than JWP, for a lot less than £34m. Would they be Southampton HG players? Probably not, so it more or less revolves around what sort of team you are building. If you're building the best you can, then sell. If you want to keep the heart of a team with its youth core and HG players... don't sell.

See my reply to someone else, except his was £34m which I thought was generous. £25m I would say is a fair offer, but depends again what squad you are building.

Is the HG and English value of JWP worth keeping? Personally I'd keep him at £25m for HG/English value and how long of a career he has left.

First a bit of background.

In my first season with Reading I got Kenedy on a season-long loan (no wages or fee paid throughout). He scored 27 goals playing as a False 9 and missed out on league top scorer by 2 goals as we romped to the title.

While we scored 124 goals, we conceded 57 and I feel that defensively we were a little weak and could do with some improvements over Hope Akpan, Jem Karacan, and Daniel Williams.

Ok a couple of players here I am looking to buy.

Player Name: Kenedy

Your Team: Reading FC

Buyer/Seller: Fluminense

Player's Value: £1.6M

Offer: £14.25M (£3.5M upfront, £10.75M over 48 months = £4.8M initial budget cost)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20.5M/£120k excess

Season: Start of 15/16

Rational: Judging by his wage demands, he wants around £45k/week to sign, with both he and his agent receiving a hefty fee (£1M/£2M). However, the scouts and coaches rate him extremely highly and he did score 27 and make 14 on the way to winning the title with us. But do I want top sign him more for nostalgia? Is £14.25M too much?

Player Name: Gaston Gil Romero

Your Team: Reading FC

Buyer/Seller: Estudiantes

Player's Value: £2.8M

Offer: £7M (£1.8M upfront, £5.25M over 48 months = £2.5M initial budget cost)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £20.5M/£120k excess

Season: Start of 15/16

Rational: Judging by his wage demands, he is only asking for around £25k/week to sign, with he and his agent receiving reasonable fees (£500k/£1M). This guy seems highly rated, and has room to improve with the team during the coming years. I need defensive strength to take on the Premiership, but am unsure whether it is worth the gamble of quite large sums of money.

Archived