FM15: Should I buy or sell?

3maldini3

With that transfer budget, I don't think you'd stand a chance of getting him. Have you tried an enquiry or placing a bid to test the waters?

I would say you're better off strengthening your defence with the money, as you already have a strong midfield unit and Pogba doesn't add a huge amount more for the price you would be paying.

I haven't yet - the first season has only just ended and having done the double and got to the CL final, he's all of a sudden interested and keen to impress me. I was thinking with the £58m budget i could spread it over 48 months (i bought Hazard for £92m despite only having £70m available)

I do want to get another centre half in though, as Pepe is 33 and i've managed to annoy Nacho....i was thinking of someone like Musacchio?!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't yet - the first season has only just ended and having done the double and got to the CL final, he's all of a sudden interested and keen to impress me. I was thinking with the £58m budget i could spread it over 48 months (i bought Hazard for £92m despite only having £70m available)

I do want to get another centre half in though, as Pepe is 33 and i've managed to annoy Nacho....i was thinking of someone like Musacchio?!

I think it would take a large chunk of your budget to sign Pogba, and clearly you would be wiser signing defensive cover for your team.

Maybe see what you have left over after you find a suitable defender, and then go back and see if he's still interested?

Musacchio is one that I've been looking at myself. Concerned that a lot of world class defenders cant really jump. Depends what sort of roles you play them in as to whether they need jumping?

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Aaron Kuhl

Your Team: Reading FC

Buyer/Seller: Liverpool

Player's Value: £8.5M

Offer: £23M (£7.5M upfront, £8.5M over 48 months, £4.5M after 50 apps, £250k per app, 30% profit)

Transfer/Wage Budget: £66M/£200k excess

Patch: Latest

Season: Start of 19/20

Rational: He is back-up at the moment (behind Tielemans for the DLP/s or AP/s role) appearing 15(14) in all competitions last season. Saying that, he does have very solid stats in all the areas needed for the role and is a leader on the pitch.

Having developed him since the start, I am slightly attached. He is now fully developed though and there are other youngsters trying to break through that he is ahead of currently. The loss of him could hurt my youth development from a tutoring point of view as he is an excellent role model for youngsters!

There are other players available who could fill the void left, such as Fabregas on a free or Barkley for £6M, but these would want at least 4x his current wages and wouldn't have the leadership on the pitch or tutoring ability off the pitch.

I hope I'm not late to the dance, so if I am, please excuse me.Pogba needs around 100 million € in transfer fees around the season year of 2017-18.Specifically I bought him for my Barca side around 98 million € after having sold Verratti for 70 mil(bought him for 30 mil giving me 8.40 averages!).So, indeed fella below has a point.He is too pricey for a position you could get someone else with half the money.

I hope I'm not late to the dance, so if I am, please excuse me.Pogba needs around 100 million € in transfer fees around the season year of 2017-18.Specifically I bought him for my Barca side around 98 million € after having sold Verratti for 70 mil(bought him for 30 mil giving me 8.40 averages!).So, indeed fella below has a point.He is too pricey for a position you could get someone else with half the money.

Nope, haven't done anything yet :)

I've slept on it and i think i'll try and sign De Gea and Musacchio and maybe look for right back cover...

Thanks for the advice people

Nope, haven't done anything yet :)

I've slept on it and i think i'll try and sign De Gea and Musacchio and maybe look for right back cover...

Thanks for the advice people

No problem!Good luck.Look at your academies.You might find the next pogba!That's what I did with my Carles Alena

Buying/selling: selling

Player name: Simon best

My team: Whitehawk (though i am in the prem)

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player Value: £6.5m

Offer: £15m (£4.8m upfront, £8.2m over 48 months and £2m after 50 appearances)

Transfer/Wage: 200k transfer/30k wage (i've already bought some players as this is in January)

Patch: latest

Season: 22/23

He is a newgen so here is a screenshot:

JZQbnxx.jpg

Should i sell him or not?

NOTE: He is my 2nd choice CB and I am currently under a transfer embargo (board takeover).

Playing as Lazio, my main striker broke his leg and is out for a few months, it's the January deadline day. Currently playing an 18 year old backup, and a 17 year old from the reserves both fair enough for the level, but with good potential.

This chance has popped up.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Léo Baptistao

Your Team: Lazio

Buyer/Seller: Atlético

Player's Value: 6m

Offer: 5m initial, plus 7.5 over 24 months and 1.2 after 50 games. 45kpw wage.

Transfer/Wage Budget: 27m + 73kpw.

Season: 17/18(Jan 2018)

The price/wage isn't the issue here, I'm just unsure as next season when my injured striker is back, I'd have 3 guys pushing for one spot, maybe a fourth if the 17 year old keeps developing as is.

Playing as Lazio, my main striker broke his leg and is out for a few months, it's the January deadline day. Currently playing an 18 year old backup, and a 17 year old from the reserves both fair enough for the level, but with good potential.

This chance has popped up.

Player Name: Léo Baptistao

Your Team: Lazio

Buyer/Seller: Atlético

Player's Value: 6m

Offer: 5m initial, plus 7.5 over 24 months and 1.2 after 50 games. 45kpw wage.

Transfer/Wage Budget: 27m + 73kpw.

Season: 17/18(Jan 2018)

The price/wage isn't the issue here, I'm just unsure as next season when my injured striker is back, I'd have 3 guys pushing for one spot, maybe a fourth if the 17 year old keeps developing as is.

Sign him as he's a good striker and he should be worth much more than that. If he plays well for you and then the 17 year old develops so you no longer need him, you can always sell him on for a healthy profit. Chelsea and then Bayern Munich signed him on my current save, so you'll always get clubs wanting to pay big money for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Player Name: Eden Hazard

Your Team: Barcelona

Player's Value: £36mil

Offer: 20m initial, plus 55mil over 48 months + Sergio Busquets and Pedro (Both up for sale and no buyers). 210kpw wage.

Transfer/Wage Budget: £39mil

Season: 14/15(Summer)

• 5 weeks later...
Buying/selling: selling

Player name: Simon best

My team: Whitehawk (though i am in the prem)

Player Value: £6.5m

Offer: £15m (£4.8m upfront, £8.2m over 48 months and £2m after 50 appearances)

Transfer/Wage: 200k transfer/30k wage (i've already bought some players as this is in January)

Patch: latest

Season: 22/23

He is a newgen so here is a screenshot:

JZQbnxx.jpg

Should i sell him or not?

NOTE: He is my 2nd choice CB and I am currently under a transfer embargo (board takeover).

Try and see if you could get all the 15m upfront, maybe bump it up abit more. If Chelsea bite, then by all means sell. If they don't, you could just keep him and save yourself the trouble of finding a replacement for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived