FM15: Manchester United F.C. - I'm loving Angel instead

DavidBeckham

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First season I won the league and the capital cup, second win the league and I'm currently in the semi final of the champions league against arsenal so hopefully win that!

Squad looks like:

First 11 - 4 3 3

Icardi (quality)/Rooney

Depay. Januzai

Di maria. Blindt. Kovacic

Shaw. Rojo. Jones. Rafael

De gea

Second 11

Zivkovic/henriquez

Cartabia. Bittencourt

Herrera. Kranevitter. Teilesman

Gayae (sp). Evans. Dragovic. Perzuzzi

Lindegard

What is di Maria's best position In the middle? Iv been using roaming playmaker but after reading up about the role it doesn't really sound like his role in real life, was thinking using kovacic as roaming with angel as adv playmaker (a)

Started a network game and playing as Utd.

Transfers: http://gyazo.com/7bd5ed7e3a866ef2e866aa93f6e6029c

Also got Pavel Savitskly coming in january. Tried to get Balanta aswell but he got injuried so couldn't sign him, will try again in january.

Tactics and starting lineup: http://gyazo.com/5917b3b9026e50405bccefe17fc02948,

Didn't know where to play Rooney since Falcao, RVP and Mata all has better stats then him so I'm trying to play him in midfield. Also trying Di Maria as a wide playmaker as I want him to roam away from the wing and come into central positions from time to time. I think he is most effective and best used both in the game and irl in the middle of the pitch.

I'm feeling (and looking) thick here but what is the BBC code? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Does it matter that the screenshots were saved as .png and not jpg?

when it saves to Imgur on the right hand side their will be options:

Image Link (email & IM)

Direct Link (email & IM)

Markdown Link (reddit comments)

HTML (website / blogs)

BBCode (message boards & forums)

Linked BBCode (message boards)

just click on the one underneath the Linked BBCode and CTRL+C

I have just reached the day for youth intake in my first season.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that for a HOYD i released McClair and signed Favini from Italy , awesome stats 20 in all the right places and a "Model Profesional" personality.

I must say i like the new changes to the youth intake, i got informed that we have taken a kid from our feeder club ,antwerp.

But then came the good bit , several of my youths have come through with the "model prof" personality due to my HOYD which it mentions in the news screen. I can't take screenies as im at work right now but i got a model prof "potential world class striker" in my intake , absolutely delighted!!!!

Feels good to be back with the latest FM, it has been too long! :cool:

I played around with the demo a bit and started my "main" save after I bought the full game. 1st season started with an embarrassing 3-0 loss to Liverpool, but I've been doing ok after that. I blocked transfers for the first window, but now January is here and I'm looking to do some business!

I'm actually pretty happy with my squad overall. I believe that United has decent players on all positions and the losses I've suffered have been something I could have avoided with a better strategy. Sure, there are occasional stupid mistakes done by the defence but I'm ok with that. Surprisingly, I haven't suffered from a huge amount of injuries. After a month or two, I've always had a solid backline of 4 and plenty of options in the midfield as well. Falcao isn't performing for me, but maybe I just don't know how to feed him. RvP and Rooney are doing a lot better, and Wilson is a great sub with potential.

I've played with the following formation:

RvP

Young Mata Valencia

Di Maria Fletcher

Shaw Rojo Jones Rafael

De Gea

I've had plenty of rotation. Blind is great for many positions, Januzaj is killing it as a winger/inside forward and Rooney can play as a striker or replace Mata.

Young is ok, but not world class. He will never be that good. That's why I'm looking for a long term replacement for him.

Having said that, I'm looking to make some purchases. I'm really keen on Reus and would like to get him in January. For me, he looks like a United player, don't ask why. But I wonder if it's possible to get him anymore, as he signed a new contract during autumn and the buy-out clause is gone. Has this happened to anyone? How have you bought him? In the demo he always refused me in the first window, as he wanted to play in UCL..

Apart from Reus, I'm also drooling over Iker Muniain. He looks amazing, and fits perfectly for left wing. I should probably also snatch Munir from Barcelona with 10m or so, as others will steal him anyway. But I only have a budget of 20m so I can't get more than 1-2 players.

Any thoughts on Reus, Muniain or Munir?

All 3 of those are good players. Also worth a look is Memphis depay , can play right across the AM positions or upfront.

Given your currently limited budget and reus losing his clause I would go for Munir , he's a bargain. I have not used munian in 15 so can't comment but I liked him in 14.

Had a similar issue to what someone described earlier, with regards to a club's/player's demands.. Summer 2017 transfer window just starting and wanted to buy Falcao, as the board wouldn't allow me to offer the required amount for a loan(??).. Monaco wanted £8.5m so I offered and get accepted. Falcao wants £350k/week with £11m signing on fee - what?? I decline. Week later he signs for Chelsea for £6.5m, 250k/week wage ..Strange.

is Januzaj injury prone is every save or did i get a bad random generated?

Savic in my game has the potential to be as good as De Gea, gave him a new contract for him to be the backup till 2021

RVP for the first ever for me controlling utd isnt declining at all, hes actually got better and hes 32. Rooney is declining alot though and will be sold in the summer

when it saves to Imgur on the right hand side their will be options:

Image Link (email & IM)

Direct Link (email & IM)

Markdown Link (reddit comments)

HTML (website / blogs)

BBCode (message boards & forums)

Linked BBCode (message boards)

just click on the one underneath the Linked BBCode and CTRL+C

Cheers mate, I got there in the end

Just started a (what I think is my first ever) save with Man Utd in FM.

I like the idea of "be-building" them of sorts, with no european football but plenty of cash.

My signings is a follows:

Lucas Romero, £7 million

Eder Alvarez Balanta, £6,75 million

Sergi Samper, £10,25 million

Saido Berahino, £11 million

Currently in negotiations with Ante Coric, which could prove to be a nailbiter, as every major european club is after him.

I started a ManUtd save as challenge "The Saviour Cometh" to somewhat emulate the club's situation last year. I avoided relegation but the second season is a joke. I cannot even win against Huddersfield at home (they're in the Prem, yes). I have ticked every option I know to play possession football and they have more of it! WTH? In my stadium! I'm getting really sick of the same thing every year. After 6 years of FM (~5000 hours), I'm not a novice anymore, yet I suck at the vanilla game, usually my results improve by the third major patch. I'm not saying that the match engine is rubbish and I hate the people who claim it is biased towards the AI. Obviously there are people who are able to get great results but I'm sitting 8th in the Premier league with Manchester United and I don't know what to do. I have tried designing my own tactics, downloaded tactics, even played "blank" tactics without any instructions. I bought Balanta, Höwedes, Chambers, both Benders, Wellington Nem and Viviano as free backup keeper over the course of 3 transfer windows.

My tactic:

GK (D) - De Gea - Viviano

WB-R (A) - Chambers - Rafael

CD (D) - Höwedes - Balanta

CD (D) - Evans - Jones

FB-L (D) - Shaw - Rojo

DM (S) - S. Bender - Fellaini

BWM (D) - L. Bender - Blind

IF-R (A) - Januzai - Nem

AP (A) - Mata - Herrera

W-L (S) - Di Maria - Nani

AF (A) - Rooney - Hernandez

Control - Fluid

* Retain Possession

* Shorter Passing

* Work Ball Into Box

* Play Out of Defence

* Much Higher D-Line

* Close Down Much More

* Use Offside Trap

* Prevent Short GK Distribution

* Much Lower Tempo

Can anybody please point me to any obvious faults in this tactical setup? I'm losing my mind.

Would recommend going to the tactics forum, lots of knowledgeable people there who'll be willing to help you out.

From what I notice, you seem to have one side of your flank (the right) attack-heavy and the other side not so much (the left), makes your play predictable and pretty easy to defend against

I started a ManUtd save as challenge "The Saviour Cometh" to somewhat emulate the club's situation last year. I avoided relegation but the second season is a joke. I cannot even win against Huddersfield at home (they're in the Prem, yes). I have ticked every option I know to play possession football and they have more of it! WTH? In my stadium! I'm getting really sick of the same thing every year. After 6 years of FM (~5000 hours), I'm not a novice anymore, yet I suck at the vanilla game, usually my results improve by the third major patch. I'm not saying that the match engine is rubbish and I hate the people who claim it is biased towards the AI. Obviously there are people who are able to get great results but I'm sitting 8th in the Premier league with Manchester United and I don't know what to do. I have tried designing my own tactics, downloaded tactics, even played "blank" tactics without any instructions. I bought Balanta, Höwedes, Chambers, both Benders, Wellington Nem and Viviano as free backup keeper over the course of 3 transfer windows.

My tactic:

CD (D) - Evans - Jones

FB-L (D) - Shaw - Rojo

IF-R (A) - Januzai - Nem

AP (A) - Mata - Herrera

Control - Fluid

* Retain Possession

* Shorter Passing

* Work Ball Into Box

* Play Out of Defence

* Much Higher D-Line

* Close Down Much More

* Use Offside Trap

* Much Lower Tempo

Can anybody please point me to any obvious faults in this tactical setup? I'm losing my mind.

I'm no expert by any means but the things that hit me straight away is your attack is overloaded into the same space which will make it predictable and ineffective. Both your strikers are on AF. So they will be occupying the same spaces and making similar runs which renders them useless. On top of that you have an IF so that's 3"forwards" filling similar areas. You need those 3 mixing it up a little. Make one striker a DLF , CF , F9 or even a poacher. If that doesn't sort I would also change the IF as they work best on one striker formations or where the strikers play deep and they go beyond the strikers , they can't do that if your strikers are advanced. Either a winger , wide playmaker or raud would probably be more suitable.

That's my 2 pence anyway ! ?

My tactic:

CD (D) - Evans - Jones

FB-L (D) - Shaw - Rojo

IF-R (A) - Januzai - Nem

AP (A) - Mata - Herrera

Control - Fluid

* Retain Possession

* Shorter Passing

* Work Ball Into Box

* Play Out of Defence

* Much Higher D-Line

* Close Down Much More

* Use Offside Trap

* Much Lower Tempo

I'd make both your full-backs FB (S). One CB a limited stopper. Your DM a DLP (D). IF as Raumedeuter (Januzaj is great there)

I'm about 22 games in to season one and am sitting 2nd in the league, 2 points behind Man City. I've lost only once in the league, but was knocked out of the League Cup in the 2nd round by Wolves (with all the kids playing, admittedly), and just got dumped out of the FA Cup by Newcastle in the fourth round.

My main signings were:

Marcel Schmelzer (£8.5m) - I wanted an experience left back and after Luke Shaw got a long term injury this guy has played almost every game and has the secodn highest rating in the whole division.

Mateo Musacchio (£10.25m) - used a BPD on the right side of a two he's been solid and has played more games than anyone this season.

Eder Alvarez Balanta (£6m) - breaking him in slowly as a rotation option with Jonny Evans next to Musacchio

Alvaro Arbeloa (£900k) - another I brought for experience because my back line is so young. Hasn't played much and is getting stroppy.

Unai Lopez (£10.25m) - bought and loaned back to Athletic. Confident he can become a top class attacking midfielder in time.

Youri Tielemans (£11m) - like Lopez I let Tielemans go back to Anderlecht on loan for a year. World class potential I see him as back up to Herrera and Di Maria next season, eventually taking over.

Ante Coric (£1m) - *could* be good but I'm less confident seeing how he's struggled since I loaned him to Huddersfield.

Sergi Samper (£10m) - hoping he'll take over from Carrick and rotate with Blind as defensive midfielder eventually

I'm playing a 4-4-2 Diamond, but with a Half Back (Carrick/Blind) as the defensive midfielder and Schmelzer and Rafael as CWBs so it actually turns in to a 3-4-1-2 a lot of the time. I've got them set to Fluid and ask them to Be More Experessive and the movement and interplay between them all, especially the midfield 4 and the full backs is really impressive. We pass short, retain possession and close down much more. This has led to the board being delighted with our attacking football. I'm also having ~60% possession in most games too.

De Gea (SK - D)

Rafael (CWB A)

Musacchio (BPD D)

Evans/Balanta (CD D)

Schmelzer (CWB A)

Blind/Carrick (HB)

Herrera (DLP S)

Di Maria (CM S) - has become as natural here as on the left wing and is tearing up the league.

Mata (AP A)

Rooney (DLF S)

Falcao (P A)

My aim is finish in the top four and push on from there. I'm planning on letting Falcao return to Monaco and selling RVP (who has been useless and his lethargic style doesn't suit my hard pressing system), as well as trying to move Nani on to get a decent budget in place. I'll then use that to activate Aymeric Laporte's release clause (Vlad Chiriches is back up option if he chooses to go elsewhere). I'll probably let Rojo go as he's hardly played and am considering letting Carrick leave to try and aid Samper's development, although Carrick's form is making me think again. I'm going to bring Chicharito back as first choice Poacher while Wilson develops, and have already agreed a deal for Munir who will be back up to Rooney next season.

In twenty years playing this game I've never had a Man Utd dave before but I'm really enjoying this.

which united player i should sell in 1st or 2nd season ?

Lindegaard, Amos(usually no takers) Anderson, Young, McNair(until he gets a PA bump, not worth keeping for now), Blackett(see McNair), Valencia. If you think you can land a better striker, RVP and Rooney could be sold too :D

I'm about 22 games in to season one and am sitting 2nd in the league, 2 points behind Man City. I've lost only once in the league, but was knocked out of the League Cup in the 2nd round by Wolves (with all the kids playing, admittedly), and just got dumped out of the FA Cup by Newcastle in the fourth round.

My main signings were:

Marcel Schmelzer (£8.5m) - I wanted an experience left back and after Luke Shaw got a long term injury this guy has played almost every game and has the secodn highest rating in the whole division.

Mateo Musacchio (£10.25m) - used a BPD on the right side of a two he's been solid and has played more games than anyone this season.

Eder Alvarez Balanta (£6m) - breaking him in slowly as a rotation option with Jonny Evans next to Musacchio

Alvaro Arbeloa (£900k) - another I brought for experience because my back line is so young. Hasn't played much and is getting stroppy.

Unai Lopez (£10.25m) - bought and loaned back to Athletic. Confident he can become a top class attacking midfielder in time.

Youri Tielemans (£11m) - like Lopez I let Tielemans go back to Anderlecht on loan for a year. World class potential I see him as back up to Herrera and Di Maria next season, eventually taking over.

Ante Coric (£1m) - *could* be good but I'm less confident seeing how he's struggled since I loaned him to Huddersfield.

Sergi Samper (£10m) - hoping he'll take over from Carrick and rotate with Blind as defensive midfielder eventually

I'm playing a 4-4-2 Diamond, but with a Half Back (Carrick/Blind) as the defensive midfielder and Schmelzer and Rafael as CWBs so it actually turns in to a 3-4-1-2 a lot of the time. I've got them set to Fluid and ask them to Be More Experessive and the movement and interplay between them all, especially the midfield 4 and the full backs is really impressive. We pass short, retain possession and close down much more. This has led to the board being delighted with our attacking football. I'm also having ~60% possession in most games too.

De Gea (SK - D)

Rafael (CWB A)

Musacchio (BPD D)

Evans/Balanta (CD D)

Schmelzer (CWB A)

Blind/Carrick (HB)

Herrera (DLP S)

Di Maria (CM S) - has become as natural here as on the left wing and is tearing up the league.

Mata (AP A)

Rooney (DLF S)

Falcao (P A)

My aim is finish in the top four and push on from there. I'm planning on letting Falcao return to Monaco and selling RVP (who has been useless and his lethargic style doesn't suit my hard pressing system), as well as trying to move Nani on to get a decent budget in place. I'll then use that to activate Aymeric Laporte's release clause (Vlad Chiriches is back up option if he chooses to go elsewhere). I'll probably let Rojo go as he's hardly played and am considering letting Carrick leave to try and aid Samper's development, although Carrick's form is making me think again. I'm going to bring Chicharito back as first choice Poacher while Wilson develops, and have already agreed a deal for Munir who will be back up to Rooney next season.

In twenty years playing this game I've never had a Man Utd dave before but I'm really enjoying this.

I play with a narrow 3 in midfield but struggle to get flowing football maybe because i play Control-structured? when i get home tonight i'm going to try fluid, one question how are you coping defending against wide attacking formations with your narrow set-up?

21 Games in and top of the league by 7 points. 8 ahead of Spurs but they have a game in hand. Played 3 out of the top 4 IRL away and beat them all first half of the season so biggest tests second half will be Chelsea and Spurs away. I got beat in the Capital one Cup QF against Watford. Had too many injuries and too many games so had to field a team containing Johnstone, Fosu-Mensah, Blackett, Pearson, Mitchell, Keane and Lingard. I was impressed as they only lost 2-1.

I've actually enjoyed having many injuries and calling on reserve players. I've utilized my squad well with Johnstone, TFM and Mitchell getting a few games along with Wilson, Anderson, Fletcher and Young.

Im deploying a 4-2-3-1 mainly with the foolowing personel and roles.

GK (S) De Gea, Johnstone

RB FB(S) Rafael, Valencia (CWB(A))

CB LD (S) Jones, Smalling

CB BLP © Rojo, Evans

LB FB (S) Shaw, Blind

CM DLP (D) Herrera, Carrick, Anderson

CM BWM (S) Fellaini, Blind, Fletcher

RW R(A) Januzaj, Valencia (W(S))

CAM AP (S) Rooney, Mata (E(A))

LW W(S) di Maria, Young

ST AF (A) Falcao, RvP, Wilson

Only player i've signed so far has been Odegaard

I play with a narrow 3 in midfield but struggle to get flowing football maybe because i play Control-structured? when i get home tonight i'm going to try fluid, one question how are you coping defending against wide attacking formations with your narrow set-up?

My instructions for an average game, where I want to impose ourselves on it, are: Control, fluid, retain possession, shorter passing, close down much more, be more expressive - and I have the goalie distributing to the full backs.

I haven't had to adjust the formation too much for games with teams that play wide. I may change the full back roles so they stay a little further back and drop be more expressive from the instructions, but generally it's fine. Because of the half back dropping in to the centre of defence and pushing the centre backs wider you have those guys there to cover it, and my midfielders seem to tuck in and help out too. I often see Di Maria defending on the left and Herrera on the righy despite them being central players.

Having said that, Newcastle just beat me 3-0 in the FA Cup playing a 4-2-3-1 with wingers so maybe it is something I should look at.

Thank you for the feedback, guys. Funnily, I didn't concede for 8 games right after I posted without changing anything. I'm now back in the top 6 and won the league cup. It's too late to challenge for the title this season but I will try next season. Should I encounter a problem, I will take it to the tactics forum :thup:

When does the transfer revenue percentage get reset ?

I have just hit the 1st July 2015 and i am still only on 15% revenue and i am keen to get re-shaping my squad for next season but i don't want to sell anyone if am only going to get 15% of the sale !!!!!

I decided to fool around a bit, and use an extra save to try out some different strategies. My goal was to find out how much changes during the match affect things and how changing formation between games can change things around. I had the perfect opportunity to do so, as I had back to back games against Tottenham on 7th and 10th of January (home and away games respectively).

Game 1

On the home game I set my team like I usually do: 4-2-3-1. Both sides had chances but neither could score in the first half. Herrera finally nailed it in the beginning of 2nd half. I kept having chances and finally got a penalty, which Falcao netted on 78th minute. This would normally be the time when I turn into a more defensive approach, and tell everyone to tighten up. Well, I chose to sleep instead and do absolutely nothing.

You can probably guess the outcome. Tottenham scored 3 goals in 4 minutes, and won the game 2-3! You can see some of the stats here: http://prntscr.com/57zlqt

Game 2

3 days later, I faced Tottenham away. The first game was tight, although I probably would have won it if I had made the changes after securing the 2-0 lead. For the away game I wanted to take an attacking approach (for the sake of science) and I set my team in a 4-2-2-2 formation, or 4-2-4 as FM called it. Here's a screenshot of the formation and the player roles: http://prntscr.com/57znyz

Oddly enough, this approach worked magic against Tottenham and I totally trashed them on their home pitch. 1-7 as you can see here: http://prntscr.com/57zp55

It seemed like all my players were on fire and everything they did turned into gold. Young 1+2, Januzaj 1+1, RvP 2+1 and Falcao with 2 goals. The best part was that the game was very entertaining and I liked the kind of football both sides were playing. Attacking and freeflowing football. Tottenham had chances too, but they didn't get the same kind of scoring opportunities. Possession was 51-49 for them.

What this kind of experimenting taught me? Well, if nothing else, then at least the fact that your choices in the game make a difference! :)

First season in Football Manager 2015 is over and it ended well:

utd41_zpse8e41900.png

utd43_zps65c76d58.png

Januzaj was great and was awarded FWA Player of the Year. Phil Jones was amazing in defence, winning the PFA Young Player of the Year award.

Rooney was disappointing, only scoring four goals.

I wont sign Falcao. Hernandez is coming back and Wilson needs more playing time.

Patrick Roberts is fantastic. Going to be a world beater.

Timothy Fosu-Mensah is developing nicely!

utd44_zpsba24f8f2.png

Satisfied with Wilson as well:

utd46_zps25b8ca9b.png

By the looks of things i'm the only one who got Reus at the start of the game.

I matched his release clause and offered him a great contract but he resigned for Dortmund. I then offered for him again (roughly £20M up front then like £15M overtime) and then offered him the same contract i did previously and he signed.

He was great for me first season IIRC he got 13/14 goals and 8/9 assists after i finally got my tactic working and he wasn't injured

I promised some screenshots from my first season :

Transfers%2014-15.jpg

EPL%2014-15.jpg

EPL%20stats%2014-15.jpg

Capital%20cup%2014-15.jpg

FA%20CUP%2014-15.jpg

STATS%2014-15.jpg

For my second season : sold Nani,Hernandez,Michael Keane, Evans, herrera and released Carrick and ben amos

Signed : Bakkali ,Unal and Horvath for free(u21 out loan) and signed Reus . Promoted Tielemans to the first team and reloaned Falcao.

Only in pre season but normaly my first team squad is good enough to challenges for trophies in the second season.

Unforuntately my double-winning conquering Manchester united file is now 'dead', apparently there's a bug that isn't save-game compatible if you started in the Beta and requires a completely new save file. So I have to restart my damn save now. =/

Really? Mine carried on working fine.

Really? Mine carried on working fine.

Yes, it's related to player interactions. Apparently the players whinging and demanding first team football is unbalanced in saves started in the beta. I had about four first teamers moaning and three or four U21/U18 moaning about it. Reported it, was told it was only solvable by starting a new save so... There we go!

Yes, it's related to player interactions. Apparently the players whinging and demanding first team football is unbalanced in saves started in the beta. I had about four first teamers moaning and three or four U21/U18 moaning about it. Reported it, was told it was only solvable by starting a new save so... There we go!

Aha. I still get that. But I just tell them to suck it up, then when they throw a hissy fit, calmly ask them if it's just a spur of the moment thing and they're all "ahh, sorry boss, was frustrated pls dont sell me boss pls pls I luv it 'ere like :(".

Or words to that effect. (Clearly I should write the conversation responses for this game, no? >.>)

So Have started up and have noticed how bad Ryan Giggs is so I have demoted him and brought in Mike Phelan who is a free agent. What players have you Sold and what players have you brought in?? Find myself going for youngsters signing Barbosa, Tielemens and Depay. Also what formation suits Utd in your opinion and how do you accomodate Rooney Rvp and Falcao?? Gino peruzzi is a great right back and can be picked up for relatively cheap. I cant bring myself to sell Fletcher even though he is terrible. Somehow manage to sell young for 15 mill to spurs and valencia to monaco for 16 million.lol

I got offered the job a man utd in my 3rd season and decided to jump in.

United had bought: Vertonghen, Michael Bradley, Wanyama, Musa, Cicheres (that tots guys) and some other mediocre players the only good player they bought was Coleman. Sold the lot and Fellaini and bought Maicon (corinthians striker, raumdeuter) and verratii. I got offered 45 mil for januzaj by PSG who has been amazing for me and negotiated it to 84 miljoen (30 up front, 54 from 6 clauses). Didnt really want to sell him but the big loan (300mil stil open) is dragging me slowly in the red, so decided to take some counter measures. I contemplating on selling Mata, Rooney and Van Persie. Dont really want to sell them but their wage is insane. Real are interested in Rooney so i am hoping they will bite.

Really enjoying my safe. Scouting knowledge is improving since im sending my scouts around the globe. Next improvement will be some new satalite clubs.

So Have started up and have noticed how bad Ryan Giggs is so I have demoted him and brought in Mike Phelan who is a free agent. What players have you Sold and what players have you brought in?? Find myself going for youngsters signing Barbosa, Tielemens and Depay. Also what formation suits Utd in your opinion and how do you accomodate Rooney Rvp and Falcao?? Gino peruzzi is a great right back and can be picked up for relatively cheap. I cant bring myself to sell Fletcher even though he is terrible. Somehow manage to sell young for 15 mill to spurs and valencia to monaco for 16 million.lol

Valencia has been superb for me. I intended to sell him at the start of the first season but I had no takers so I started to play him as a wide right inside forward and he finished the season with a 7.27 rating and 10 goals. He is a more than capable stand in right back too.

I've heard you're supposed to be told guide transfer budgets for the new season in advance now but it's 4th April on my game and I've not heard a peep. Anyone know when I can expect this?

When you confirm the league title/CL qualification or something like that, I think I got one when I sealed the title in early April.

I sold all three - it took till pre-season of 15/16 to sell Nani, Zaha didn'y progress well enough for me (Jack Grealish is a beast on my game) and Powell, well he had potential (He's also got a bit of a random PA) but I had Lewis Cook (From Leeds - another random PA player) and Martin Odegaard and Youri Tielemans all competing for 2 or 3 central midfield slots, along with the more established Mata, Fellani, Carrick etc

Archived