Match 4 - Group B - Chile vs Australia - 23:00 BST

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was such an awful player at Flamengo that we released him to get rid of him.

But he has experience, height and is an actual centre back - none of which is currently present

But he has experience, height and is an actual centre back - none of which is currently present

He is pretty slow and doesn't have great positioning, although he feels/felt more comfortable at Chile than Flamengo.

Must say, loving the activity in match threads so far. Hopefully it continues throughout.

entertaining games = more chat :cool:

hopefully the players in the forthcoming games know that

entertaining games = more chat :cool:

hopefully the players in the forthcoming games know that

Very true, the standard has been fantastic so far. Already far more entertaining than 2010

No doubt the England game will be a bore fest tomorrow now :lol:

Very true, the standard has been fantastic so far. Already far more entertaining than 2010

No doubt the England game will be a bore fest tomorrow now :lol:

No doubt they have been more entertaining but I think the quality has been pretty poor, especially when it comes to defenses.

No doubt they have been more entertaining but I think the quality has been pretty poor, especially when it comes to defenses.

I think most people just like games with goals :D

I do agree on the defences though, especially Spain's tonight

I think most people just like games with goals :D

Yes, exactly!

Chile looked good at times in first half but now looking pretty unimpressive, if they play like this vs Spain and Netherlands, they won't get any point from those games.

He is pretty slow and doesn't have great positioning, although he feels/felt more comfortable at Chile than Flamengo.

Their lack of height at the back will hurt them imo. Your tallest defender being 5'10'' is quite incredible in modern football :p

Their lack of height at the back will hurt them imo. Your tallest defender being 5'10'' is quite incredible in modern football :p

Indeed. and having a short team might be good to play a Barcelona-like style, but you need a good defense to go far in the World Cup.If they struggle against Australia, we can imagine how much they will against Spain and Netherlands that are much stronger teams and should attack more often too.

Yeah I know, was a really poor joke based on a British hairdresser/range of hair products called Vidal Sassoon.

Ah, I didn't spot the joke as I had never heard of Vidal Sassoon before. :D

Archived