[TD]Hinckley[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chesham[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A few hours reloading got these figures. You can make the assumption that if they are not listed then you can safely say that they will be at best around the 3% mark.

Since Grantham isn't on the list I guess I got lucky. I have saved it on the 25th if anyone wants it. Let me know and I'll upload it.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[TABLE=class: cms_table]

[TR]

[TD]Team[/TD]

[TD]Chance of Showing[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]FC United[/TD]

[TD]56%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Cambridge City[/TD]

[TD]47%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lowestoft[/TD]

[TD]47%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]St Albans[/TD]

[TD]47%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wealdstone[/TD]

[TD]32%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chorley[/TD]

[TD]29%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bury[/TD]

[TD]29%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rushall[/TD]

[TD]24%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Billericay[/TD]

[TD]24%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]AFC Fylde[/TD]

[TD]21%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Weymouth[/TD]

[TD]18%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Corby[/TD]

[TD]18%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hampton & Richmond[/TD]

[TD]15%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Witton[/TD]

[TD]15%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Redditch[/TD]

[TD]15%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Buxton[/TD]

[TD]9%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Margate[/TD]

[TD]9%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Worksop[/TD]

[TD]9%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Ashton[/TD]

[TD]6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lewes[/TD]

[TD]6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chippenham[/TD]

[TD]6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Whitby[/TD]

[TD]6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Kings Lynn[/TD]

[TD]6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bognor[/TD]

[TD]6%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Marine[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]St Neots[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Blyth[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nantwich[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bedford[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hitchin[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Canvey Island[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hinckley[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chesham[/TD]

[TD]3%[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A few hours reloading got these figures. You can make the assumption that if they are not listed then you can safely say that they will be at best around the 3% mark.

I also kept a record of the team coming up, after about 30 reloads i saw all those teams except St neots, margate and hitchen. I'm surprised Rushall was so high i got them once some of of the other teams were much higher like witton , hornchurch i got loads although you didn't see them.

What dafuge says about relegated teams certainly holds true in N Ireland from what i have seen so it may be true in England. Gloucester, Vauxhall, Histon, gosport, concord and dorchester were relegated in mine

Would it be worth someone creating a 'library' of saves as at 25th? I have holidayed for ages to try and get Whitby or Ilkeston but no luck. If anyone gets one of the infrequent teams then can upload it to somewhere so others can download it?Would this be allowed dafuge?
Yes, that is allowed. It's fine for the rarer teams but people need to be aware that by downloading a save game they may have a similar first season due to the way the game shortlists players at the start.

I've got saves with Fylde, Bedford, Billericay, St Neots, Maidstone, Chippenham, Carshalton, Wealdstone. Anyone that wants one, shout and I'll upload (although I'm about to head out).

Just noticed that my save that I'm reloading to try and get Dulwich - they've let Erhan Oztumer leave for Luton on a free. I might totally restart and run back through to the 24th again.

Cambridge City

Season 2015/2016

Manager: High Flying Dwarf

00315453.jpg

End of season league overview.

The Skrill North: We finished 3rd in the league with a playoff place sewn up well in advance.

Playoffs: After a dramatic win over FC Halifax on penalties after a 1-1 aggregate draw in the Playoff Semi Finals we were beaten 2-1 by Southport away from home to finish Runner Up.

FA Cup: A crushing 3-0 defeat to Gainsborough saw the Lilywhites get booted out in the Third Qualifying Round.

FA Trophy: A good run in the FA Trophy ended in a 1-0 defeat to Alfreton in the Third Round Replay.

Manager's Player of the Season: Striker Jacob Erskine scored 26 goals in all competitions and got a shortlist for TSN Player of the Season.

Whitby Town

Skrill North

2014/15

l8egA7j.png

Club Information | Confidence | Finances | Squad | Transfers (1) (2)

The League

League Table | Position Graph

The Cups

FA Cup Fixtures | FA Trophy Fixtures

Key Players

Dean Lisles | Graeme Armstrong | Michael Burns

Awards

Fan's Player of the Season

Michael Burns

Highest average rating of the squad with some simply amazing assists.

Top Scorer

Graeme Armstrong

18 from 30 in the league isn't bad for a bottom half team.

Millward Player's Choice Award

Manager's Player of the Season

Michael Burns

Deserves this award just for being an unbelievable crosser. He'd make pinpoint crosses from 40 yards and hit Armstrong right on the head. Cracking midfielder and I'm gutted that I'll be losing him come next season.

Jordan Swinburn Award

Surprise of the Season

Staying up.

Aims For Next Season

Well, I'm losing 17 players from their contracts and three more are moving elsewhere, leaving me with one player afterwards. All of this due to financial issues. I'm just aiming to stay up and keep the budget okay.

Career Overview

Season      League               League Finish       Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url="http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/363732-dafuge-s-FM14-challenge?p=9101025&viewfull=1#post9101025"]2014/15[/url]     Skrill North         13th                Survival

BadgeDulwich_Hamlet.png

Dulwich Hamlet - Skrill South - 2014/15

This season was a tale of inconsistency. We started well enough and sat comfortably in mid table. I then started to mess about with the tactics and we suffered massively. Our form dropped and we found ourselves only 3 points above the relegation zone. Thankfully swapping back to my original tactic with 10 games to go did the trick as we got 20 points in those games which was enough to survive comfortably and finish in a respectable 14th.

League Table

Past Positions

Cups - Got through the early rounds with a couple of replays. We made it to the 1st round proper and faced Dagenham and Redbridge, we got a 2-2 away draw before losing 5-2 in the home leg. Brough in over £100k in just those 2 matches.

Squad - Its not a brilliant squad but I'm pretty happy with it. Really need to strengthen my defence as that is my weakest position.

Finances - Nothing special. We still have some money in the bank... just.

Key Player Profiles:

Bobby Traynor - Was here when I arrived. Scored a amazing 54 goals in 49 games.

Ishmael Thomas - Solid first season from the young defender.

As we all know in dafuge's challenge the first season is all about survival. Thankfully we achieved that. Next season the aim is to just consolidate and hopefully improve the playing staff a little bit.

Career Overview

Season          League                      League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15         Skrill South                14th              Survival

Hypanimz -good season there, a few 3-2s maybe? Traynor looks good for that level, what formation are you playing to get that number of goals from him.

I had seven 3-2's throughout the season. I'm using a 3142 tactic. Its far from perfect but I think I can work with it.

lv7G6SB.png?1

I am about to give up reloading on getting Ilkeston, as i think the amount of hours i've been doing it for is daft, hoping there is a bug, and can be done at some other time.

so help please, shall i be

Grantham

Matlock

Barwell

I am about to give up reloading on getting Ilkeston, as i think the amount of hours i've been doing it for is daft, hoping there is a bug, and can be done at some other time.

Grantham

Matlock

Barwell

Don't worry. Some just have more luck than others. I've spent 2 days reloading for Chippenham (as I apparently always do).

Grantham

Matlock

Barwell

Barwell would be quite low.

like MikaelS says its just luck. try rerunning the holiday season to get different clubs relegated, it might make a difference

Barwell would be quite low.

like MikaelS says its just luck. try rerunning the holiday season to get different clubs relegated, it might make a difference

I have tried 3 times, 6 hours on each one, managed to get each team from northern premier on each time except Ilkeston, Stamford, Stocksbridge and Trafford

I have tried 3 times, 6 hours on each one, managed to get each team from northern premier on each time except Ilkeston, Stamford, Stocksbridge and Trafford

Last year I spent like a week or so, just reloading, rerunning holiday season etc, just so I could get Chippenham. I know the feeling :)

I've already spent £28k on scouting costs by sep 1st :eek:

Seems a bit much with 2 scouts scouting England, i drive 20K miles a year to work costing £2.5K. By that rate they have travelled 200,000 miles in 2 months with £3k spent on prawn sandwiches

Has anyone been able to get Canvey Island yet? Live in Southend so would love them after Concord Rangers got promoted last year. Failing that I'll probably settle for Thamesmead if anyone has them or Maidstone - old league club and all that.

I've already spent £28k on scouting costs by sep 1st :eek:

Seems a bit much with 2 scouts scouting England, i drive 20K miles a year to work costing £2.5K. By that rate they have travelled 200,000 miles in 2 months with £3k spent on prawn sandwiches

I made that mistake last year, losing a fortune in scouting costs.

You need to filter the reports (using the stars) to make sure the scouts don't report back on huge numbers of players.

Has anyone been able to get Canvey Island yet? Live in Southend so would love them after Concord Rangers got promoted last year. Failing that I'll probably settle for Thamesmead if anyone has them or Maidstone - old league club and all that.

deleted the saves but i saw both maidstone and canvey come up

I made that mistake last year, losing a fortune in scouting costs.

You need to filter the reports (using the stars) to make sure the scouts don't report back on huge numbers of players.

Cheers, haven't played FM since mar so i forgot things like that

716_zps6ea97114.png~original

ST ALBANS CITY FC

Skrill South - 2014/15

Squad - Transfers In / Out - Table - Graph

Season Summary

Well what a season that was, if you take out the last month then its probably the worst first season imaginable. It still amazes me how I wasn't sacked when we were sat bottom of the league. If it wasn't for that last month then we would probably have gone down. Although it was a poor season, there were a few bright spots, we managed to finish 13th, which was the highest position we ever had during the whole season. Our main striker managed to bag 21 goals, although he suffered strained knee ligaments in the final game. The cups were a non-starter, getting knocked out in the first rounds that we entered. The finances are not looking great, despite being just below our wage budget for most of the season.

Fixtures 1 - 2 - Cups

Key Players

Danny Kelly - The lethal striker bagged 21 goals, making him our top scorer and unquestionably our saviour. Without his goals we would surely have gone down.

Jay Curran - He was Kelly's partner for the majority of the season, although he missed the end of the season with injury. He managed to bag 11 goals in all competitions, as well as 8 assists.

Richard Graham - Our most creative influence for most of the season, at 35 he still managed to get 36 appearances, notching up 13 assists. He wont be with us next season though, having already agreed a move to Arlesey.

Paul Rodgers - He was our stand out performer in defence, making 39 appearances and managing an average rating of 7.03 in a very leaky defence.

Chris O'Leary - Our midfield rock, making 35 appearances he was the holding midfielder in our team. He managed a rating of 7.20 and hopefully more of the same next season.

Awards

Manager's Player of the Year - Danny Kelly

Fan's Player of the Year - Danny Kelly

Top Scorer - Danny Kelly

Most Assists - Richard Graham

Signing of the Season - Jay Curran

Flop of the Season - Reiss Gilbey

Next Season

I'll be happy with 19th+, although I don't know how much further I'll get on this save as my wage budget for next season is almost half what it was this season. At the minute, I have 10 senior players, with just £235 p/w to get 10+ more players.

Career Summary

Season      League               League Finish       Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15     Skrill South         13th                Survival (just)

Marine FC

2014-15 Season

Skrill North | 3rd Place (Promotion via playoffs)

sm_1256943378_7.jpg

Some great players, some great matches, and an absolute storybook ending that featured a two goal comeback and an actual real-life pop star scoring the winning penalty to clinch promotion in front of the home crowd. That's right - when One Direction's Louis Tomlinson was not touring, having sex with beautiful women or engaged in the literal act of counting his millions, he was moonlighting as the third-choice fullback of a sixth tier football team in a minor Liverpool suburb. Although nothing more than a bit player in the Mariners' campaign outside of that one magical day, he blasted the winning penalty into the top corner while nursing a massive bruise on his thigh - possibly dispelling forever the notion that musicians are soft. Probably not, though, I mean, look at him.

Captivating the loyal denizens of Rossett Park throughout the year was the meteoric rise of Swansea youth product Luke Williams on the wing. With 25 goals and 19 assists in 42 games for the Mariners and a Skrill North Player of the Year award to his name, the Welshman has probably cemented his place as the best attacking player in Football Manager history with a 2 for passing and finishing. Click on it. I am not making this up. This is real life. A 2.

Other key figures in the promotion push were the Irish midfield pairing of ex-Blackburn man Darragh Lenihan as well as longtime Cardiff player and ex-Ireland international Stephen McPhail. McPhail's issues with injuries and fitness gave him some trouble in the ever-important department of "staying on the pitch," but he captained the team brilliantly and he may be set to become a coach at Marine in the near future. Lenihan, along with Williams, is central to the present and the future of the Merseyside outfit and was responsible for most of the better football Marine played this season. These two confident creators, along with a rotating wheel of unglamorous holding players behind them in the defensive midfield slot, allowed the manager to deploy a possession-oriented 4-5-1 against the vast majority of opposing teams.

In the back, Oldham loanee Eddie Fulwood was the best of a strong group. Up front, manager Sawicki decided to opt against reinforcements in lieu of strengthening the midfield and defence instead. The gambit paid off, as inherited strikers Dean Astbury, Andy Fowler and Will Jones all put in reasonable performances and on occasion even scored goals. Still, as Sawicki and the chairman prepare their arsenal for the Skrill Premier it looks likely that these three men will be facing competition for places, even with the ever-persistent rumors of financial insecurity surrounding the club.

Archived