The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if someone could help me with this....

I am starting a new game. I am going to holiday for 10-15 seasons.

I want to release all the players from their clubs and then take over a random club.

This is possible, right??

I am assuming that I would need to use Mass Edit for this. I filter the players from ages 14-40 in the Press Me Filter and then go to contracts and change the contract setting to ???? (Free player or expiring or something else).

But whatever option I choose seems to have no effect. All the other options like attribute and player value work fine.

This can be done right??

Please someone guide me.

I was wondering if someone could help me with this....

I am starting a new game. I am going to holiday for 10-15 seasons.

I want to release all the players from their clubs and then take over a random club.

This is possible, right??

I am assuming that I would need to use Mass Edit for this. I filter the players from ages 14-40 in the Press Me Filter and then go to contracts and change the contract setting to ???? (Free player or expiring or something else).

But whatever option I choose seems to have no effect. All the other options like attribute and player value work fine.

This can be done right??

Please someone guide me.

if you just want to play at a future date there are various saved DBs on fmbase you could use, save all the fuss

Does anyone know whats happening with the fmrte site??

Keep getting

Yous connection to this server has been blocked in the firewall.

In order to remove the block please contact the company that provides you with your hosting.

Does anyone know whats happening with the fmrte site??

Keep getting

In order to remove the block please contact the company that provides you with your hosting.

:) i'm also getting that message,they need to sort thier firewall out or wotever:confused:

I keep getting this and my IP address is nothing to do with it as I have contacted them

A sua ligação a este servidor encontra-se bloqueada na firewall.

Para remover o bloqueio queira contactar a empresa que lhe fornece o serviço de alojamento.

O seu IP é o 141.101.70.173.

-----

Your IP is 141.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anybody got a direct link?

Yes, apparently the functionality to load the current screen is not working in the current version of FMRTE.

In addition this also means that MiniFMRTE also does not work, which I find the most annoying as that's the main thing that I use the product for.

There's no information about whether this will ever be fixed either, which is very disappointing for what is now a product that you have to pay money for.

Yes, apparently the functionality to load the current screen is not working in the current version of FMRTE.

In addition this also means that MiniFMRTE also does not work, which I find the most annoying as that's the main thing that I use the product for.

There's no information about whether this will ever be fixed either, which is very disappointing for what is now a product that you have to pay money for.

thanks for your help....thought it was just me

Anyone got any ideas how to find out the unique id to a new build stadium on the mac? struggling big time to find my clubs new grounds id to change the name which has disappeared. thanks in advance to any replys, only idea I had was to get fmrte (pc) running via wine bottler or something to find the id quickly.

The button that matches current 'on game' screen doesn't seem to work....

it says it doesnt in the change list.. and there are no plans to get it fixed thus far either..

as a result, mini-fmrte doesnt work either .. pftt

I've had a stroke and I have spent quiet a long time to make a letter to you.

I want to send the money to get the add on but I don't know who to send the money to or what I have to do to download the game.

Could someone please tell me how in simple words what I have to do. If not then I will have to get someone in to tell me.

I've had a stroke and I have spent quiet a long time to make a letter to you.

I want to send the money to get the add on but I don't know who to send the money to or what I have to do to download the game.

Could someone please tell me how in simple words what I have to do. If not then I will have to get someone in to tell me.

Koala sorry to hear about the stroke .........go to the fmrte website its all explained there http://www.fmrte.com/

any problems come back here or ask there

just download it(a little tip some anti virus wont let you ...so just disable firewall/anti virus to download only)

if you want the full version you have to give a donation via paypal and then you get a code to enter when you load fmrte enter it and away to go

good luck

• 1 month later...

I have just downloaded FMRTE v5.25 but when loaded it says "the current screen fixture does not work with your version {12.2.2 259383. If possible in future version of FMTRE the current screen will work with your game version"

Does anybody know what this means.

• 2 weeks later...
I have just downloaded FMRTE v5.25 but when loaded it says "the current screen fixture does not work with your version {12.2.2 259383. If possible in future version of FMTRE the current screen will work with your game version"

Does anybody know what this means.

This is mentioned a few posts up, but I believe this feature is currently not working. Either due to changes in 12.2 or changes in FMRTE, the current screen (and mini-FMRTE) no longer work.

It is quite frustrating because I really love playing FM with mini-FMRTE open. Haven't actually played FM since mini-FMRTE broke and considering not buying FM 2013 if it stays that way.

Just got to say this is pretty fantastic and working really well. Its such a useful tool for many tasks in database creation and alike. I am not one to use it on my actual game saves but for bug finding, stability testing, financial testing, scenario testing and lots of other database creation tasks I have found it invaluable. It has also proved very useful to ensure my signup has not had any bugs in and to fix any minor issues and problems in it to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible!

Well done guys on a great tool!

Did you press save before you left the players/clubs etc tab/screen? You used to have to save before you changed tabs/screens or it did not record the change.

Yep. I saved it. It stays on the position for one match then reverts back.

Archived