The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to edit whether a country is in the EU/equivalent union using FMRTE?

I'd like to be able to change Croatia to being an EU country to reflect it joining now, but I don;t seem to be able to add anything in the relevant section of the Nation details in FMRTE...

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes anyway.

I have changed an amateur team to professional so I can offer players full time contracts to stop them leaving for nothing and also so they train full time. However, I still can't offer anything but amateur contracts.

My question is this; Do I have to wait till the start of the next season to be able to offer pro contracts or is this just something that won't work until the game decides it's time for me to go pro?

Won't let me post on the FMRTE forum says I am a spammer lol

My Info

Operating System - Windows 7 64bits

FMRTE Version - 5.1.4

FM Version - FM 2012 12.1.1.244099

FM Game Type - Steam

Problem description

I load up FMRTE and change a few players key attributes for example a defenders tackling.

Everything is fine but then about a month progressed in the game, the players stats all go down 1 or reset back to normal.

Does not happen to every player though I don't think.

If anyone can help it would be great. I've started a new season in FM and i've been using FMRTe just fine but after a couple of days in game some players just don't load up and also when you look at squads there isn't any players in it. Anyone experienced this?

Just a quick question...

I really hate the manager of the nation I am playing in atm, because he is an idiot and is losing every match and isn't calling up the right people. However, he is nowhere near getting sacked. His job Security is stable.

I want to change this on FMRTE. Since I want it to be organic and for me to apply for the job and go through the process, etc. I am not wanting to just simply switch jobs with him.

What I want to do is lower his job security to very insecure and watch him get sacked next game against Holland and then apply for the job. I was wondering what number I set his 'manager status' to? It is currently at 500.

Thanks for the help. Appreciated.

Just a quick question...

I really hate the manager of the nation I am playing in atm, because he is an idiot and is losing every match and isn't calling up the right people. However, he is nowhere near getting sacked. His job Security is stable.

I want to change this on FMRTE. Since I want it to be organic and for me to apply for the job and go through the process, etc. I am not wanting to just simply switch jobs with him.

What I want to do is lower his job security to very insecure and watch him get sacked next game against Holland and then apply for the job. I was wondering what number I set his 'manager status' to? It is currently at 500.

Thanks for the help. Appreciated.

:) I set up a Test save recently and forgot to set the England manager as "none",could not get Capello out by setting his contract to run out the next day,the FA kept renewing it,that normally works with league managers,did'nt try his status if thats wot you mean,set it to 1?,,,i'd try other things,set his prefferences(in personal)to as-m/coach or a scout to 20 and his manager to 1,this also helps(if you have saved in the right place)and other peeps keep getting the job before you,go back to the save piont and alter thier manager/pref to 1(i had to do this 15 times once so i could get the job)you can put thier stats back when you've got the job,,,,i wasn't successful with the Capello incident it was early in the save so deleted that one!

I've just downloaded FMRTE for the first time and want to know if I could cause problems to a save by using it and then downloading FM transfer update when it is released?

I'm just looking to increase/decrease finances/facilities for teams in my league to level the playing field and am not going to touch any player/staff stats if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

I've just downloaded FMRTE for the first time and want to know if I could cause problems to a save by using it and then downloading FM transfer update when it is released?

I'm just looking to increase/decrease finances/facilities for teams in my league to level the playing field and am not going to touch any player/staff stats if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

Transfer update = new data; therefore you need to start a new game. Your FMRTE changes will therefore be irrelevant.

Ok... the game would rather create a regen manager than select me as int. manager. :(

Any suggestions?

:)Try bumping up your own world ranking status stats ect,go to staff and then you,maybe put them back as they were before, if you get the job lol

Careful what you say, one of the mods refuses to allow any criticism of Ruci.

Erm no. But he choose to ask for a fee so he can deal with such issues over at his forum. I don't see why we should get the flack over here while. He made the choice he can deal with the complaints. That's why you can't discuss it here it's nothing to do with not allowing criticism.

Archived