FM12: Looking For Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looking at willian right now,he have some great atributtes for winger, what you think?

He did a very good job for me on FM11 playing as a right winger, and he looks like he'd be just as good this time round. If you get the chance to buy him I'd do it as he's a fantastic player to have in your side.

Great shout, JDownie.

I'm not sure whether you could actually get a 'World Class' winger for £15 million. Kevin Großkreutz of Borussia Dortmund would be a very good option too; hard-working, scores and creates goals too.

yes, but this 15 mil. can become 30 if i buy player on two years. thanks for all sugestion but i need winger who is also good at crossing and lennon is to expensive.

Hoilett is cheap and available. He has loads of room to develop and he is a consistent performer. I bought him for around £10M and his value after 4 seasons was about £20M after he'd won 4 PL titles and a CL (as well as several smaller cups like the FA Cup etc). Definitely a fantastic player.

Club: Blackburn

Budget: 20mill

Looking for: AMC Trequarista

With:

Other: A world class trequarista, going to make him my marquee signing

Season: January second

Loyalty Bonus: Low as possible but not to fussed really

Agent Fee: Same as above

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: £7million

Looking for: DMC anchor man, ball winner to sit into of my back four

With: Tackling, workrate, strength etc...

Other: age mid-twenties

Season: 1st

Loyalty Bonus: open minded

Agent Fee: open minded

Sven or Lars Bender could be available for under £7M or you could go for Kara/Adam Vass who would be very cheap but effective

I think he is. Here is the thread I created on him for FM12, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/287225-FM12-Erik-Grendel. By the end of the first season is technique, strength and a few other attributes had improve by a one or two points. He performed good for me and was a bargain at £160k.

I have no ideas for RW, sorry.

Budget:15-20Mill

Looking for: Box to Box Midfielder

With: Good Passing and stamina

Other: Already developed, impact signing

Season:Jan second season

Loyalty Bonus: don't mind

I have a few players who are doing an average job but they always end up with very very low stamina. Any ideas anyone, I am challenging for Europe so need a pretty good standard of player.

I have a few players who are doing an average job but they always end up with very very low stamina. Any ideas anyone, I am challenging for Europe so need a pretty good standard of player.

Andile Jali.

Andile Jali.
Cheers :) how much you think I'd need to pay for him?

He's available for less than £500,000 right at the start of the 1st season but has a lot of clubs interested. So depending on where he ends up I've seen him got for anything between £5 and £10 million in the second season. Also if he gets snapped up by a big enough club early on he's unlikely to want to move. He's at AC Milan on my Newcastle save and seems pretty happy there.

Another option might be Radja Nainggolan at Cagliari, I got him for 8.25 million at the start of the second season.

Club: Sunderland

Budget:£12 million but up to £25 million in instalments

Looking for: A lone striker, AML inside forward and AMR winger

Season: Start of the first season

Is it possible to get the players in these positions to push for a top 8 place?

Club: AS Saint-Etienne

Budget: 5 million Euros

Looking for: Deep Lying Playmaker ( Playing a 4-2-4 )

With: Good Passing, Creativity, Work Rate, Teamwork

Other: Currently got Mathieu Bodmer playing in this position. Not ideal but he's working out so far. Got injured for 2 months tho hence need a replacement

Season:Jan 1st season

Loyalty Bonus: N.A

Agent Fee: N.A

Club: Sunderland

Budget:£12 million but up to £25 million in instalments

Looking for: A lone striker, AML inside forward and AMR winger

Season: Start of the first season

Is it possible to get the players in these positions to push for a top 8 place?

FW: Would Jordan Ayew join? Lukaku on loan, Niang.

As for IF, Maicon from Locomotiv Moscow and Winger Stephen El Shaarway or Xherdan Shaqiri.

Club: AS Saint-Etienne

Budget: 5 million Euros

Looking for: Deep Lying Playmaker ( Playing a 4-2-4 )

With: Good Passing, Creativity, Work Rate, Teamwork

Other: Currently got Mathieu Bodmer playing in this position. Not ideal but he's working out so far. Got injured for 2 months tho hence need a replacement

Season:Jan 1st season

Loyalty Bonus: N.A

Agent Fee: N.A

Marco Veratti :cool:.

Kwadwo Asamoah of Udinese or Andre Ayew of Marseille. The latter is better used as a AP/S though, so I'd suggest Asamoah.

Club: Nottingham Forest

Budget: £12 million

Looking for: Premier League experience at centre back, midfield, and on the wing

With:

Other: Must have some experience at PL level.

Season: 2012/13

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Club: Nottingham Forest

Budget: £12 million

Looking for: Premier League experience at centre back, midfield, and on the wing

With:

Other: Must have some experience at PL level.

Season: 2012/13

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

CB: James Tonkins, Danny Wilson (I know he hasnt had much experience, but he is good), Craig Cathcart,

CM: Jack Collison, Mark Noble, James McArthy,

WG: Victor Moses, Liam Lawrence, Matt Phillips, Mark Gonzalez

Sorry for a brief list. Im not sure who is available in England at all really as I havent played had a save on FM in England.

Cheers SRL. I had a look at em and, I have to admit, the only one who would have fitted was Moses. He went to Wolves though and Wilson went to Celtic :(

I brought in a few players though - at centre back I brought in Kelvin Wilson, midfield was Jay Spearing and wing was James McFadden. Got Goodwillie up front and Stockdale in goal as well :)

Cheers SRL. I had a look at em and, I have to admit, the only one who would have fitted was Moses. He went to Wolves though and Wilson went to Celtic :(

I brought in a few players though - at centre back I brought in Kelvin Wilson, midfield was Jay Spearing and wing was James McFadden. Got Goodwillie up front and Stockdale in goal as well :)

As a Liverpool fan, Jay Spearing is a good signing :cool:. How is he performing?

Club: Fulham

Budget: £2m

Looking for: LW or RW or someone who can play both

Other: Wages under 15k

Season: Aug 2011

As mentioned above, how about Victor Moses? Not sure if he will fit the bill. If Chelsea accepted, then Daniel Sturridge on loan might be a decent shout as well as an IF.

George Boyd or Paddy McCourt? James McFadden will be available on a free wont he?

Club: Newcastle

Season: Pre-season 2011

Looking for: A fairly experienced centre back with high determination to act as a tutor but also good enough to play in the Prem for a few seasons.

Budget: £12million transfer / £115k wages

Robert Huth, Chris Samba, Gael Givet, Carlos Marchena, Tomas Hubschmann, Mirel Radoi?

Club: Newcastle

Season: Pre-season 2011

Looking for: A fairly experienced centre back with high determination to act as a tutor but also good enough to play in the Prem for a few seasons.

Budget: £12million transfer / £115k wages

Avraam Papadopolous (I might have misspelled the surname so just search avraam p). I signed him on my Toon save and he was awesome for me. Didnt miss Coloccini at all.

As a Liverpool fan, Jay Spearing is a good signing :cool:. How is he performing?

As mentioned above, how about Victor Moses? Not sure if he will fit the bill. If Chelsea accepted, then Daniel Sturridge on loan might be a decent shout as well as an IF.

George Boyd or Paddy McCourt? James McFadden will be available on a free wont he?

James Forrest
Paul Anderson, his attributes at the start of the game aren't the best, but I know he can improve a little bit and I do believe he does out perform his attributes sometimes.

cheers guys am trying to decide between Anderson and Forrest.

Adam Vass is very cheap option but won't provide the long shots area. He is a very solid defensive player though.

Missed out on him mate was my first target but went to Catania , struggling to get someone in with the rule that you cant sign any NON EU players

Club: Sampdoria

Budget: 4M Max

Looking For: CM

With: Passing , Long Shots but mainly passing

Other: Workrate/Determination

Season: First Season

Loyalty:

Agent:

Not sure if he is available 1st season as I am so far into my save, but Lassana Diarra was transfer listed on mine I think. Wages may be a stumbling block, but would be a good loan to buy option.

Not sure if he is available 1st season as I am so far into my save, but Lassana Diarra was transfer listed on mine I think. Wages may be a stumbling block, but would be a good loan to buy option.

Good shout mate , but he isnt transfer listed in mine yet , but will keep a eye on him for January or season two if i get promoted

Budget: 7 million

Looking for: Old Fashioned Centre Forward like Mark Hughes, Alan Shearer, Steve Bull

With: Very Physical with a bit of pace

Other:

Season: Pre Season 1st season

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Looking for: Old Fashioned Centre Forward like Mark Hughes, Alan Shearer, Steve Bull

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Wilfried :cool:.

Other:

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Agree with SRL Wilfried is class , only thing is he will pick will plenty of injuries

Sanogo perhaps?

I play him as a poacher but his strength is 17. Only thing is that his work rate is low if I remember correctly.

Never the less he's done wonders for me with Granada, scored 25 in 27 league appearances in season 3 and started this season with a hat-trick in the Super Cup against Real Madrid :D

Archived