• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Wolves

Budget: £10m (roughly)

Looking for: DC

With: pace, strength, all the essential stats to make him solid at the back

Other:

Season: start of season 2 (i'm also in the Euro Cup)

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Wages are capped at £29k a week

Looked at Ezequil Munoz, but he wanted £57k a week, which I'm not prepared to pay, and also Kara, but his club want £16m for him, again which I won't pay.

Thanks.

Got Younes Kaboul 1.3M 31k a week good deal , sell him on in a season or two at a good profit :thup:

Younes Kaboul has been excellent for me! He's worth a very nice £7.5 million now at the start of my forth season and the 2 seasons he's been with me he has had ave. ratings of 7.35 and 7.41. Which I think is pretty impressive for a defender :)

Club: Wolves (or a team in the range of 3rd-6th place in the Premier League, but not with a huge budget)

Budget: £12m

Looking for: Right midfielder/winger. Alternatively a left midfielder/winger if need be

With: Passing, Creativity, Crossing, Work Rate (or any combination of the 4)

Season: Start of 2013-14

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

I'm playing as Wolves too. I had Gaston Ramirez (AML/ML) on loan from Bologne for first season, did alright, so I've just bought him for about £6m, see how he does. Also just bought Kevin de Bruyne from Genk for another £6m. He can play anywhere in midfield or as a striker, will have to see how he settles in. You're a couple of seasons ahead of me, so guess you have more money and can attract better waulity players (I'm starting second season after finishing 7th and getting into the Euro Cup).

Club: Aberdeen

Budget: £79k/Wages = £0

Looking for: Striker

With: Pace

Other: Decent finishing, but if not available, then composure

Season: 1st

Loyalty Bonus: N/A

Agent Fee: N/A

This is basically for the loan market, and I am looking for a striker who I could get without paying any wages towards and whose best role is as a poacher.

Club: Napoli

Budget: Loans/Frees (500K)

Looking for: CB

With: Tackling, Determination, Bravery, Heading

Other: Pace, Strength, Stamina

Season: January 2012

Loyalty Bonus: ≤1.5 million

Agent Fee:≤1.5 million

Is Daniele Bonera still transfer listed from AC Milan?

Club: Montpellier Herault SC

Budget: Max 15m

Looking for: CM/DM

With: French nationality, young, b2b midfielder, M'Vila and Moussa Sissoko doesn't want to join me, Marvin Martin just joined OM, I've got Capoue alr

Season: Summer 2013

Loyalty Bonus: ≤1.5 million

Agent Fee:≤1.5 million

Club: Wolves

Budget: £5m

Looking for: DL

With: Good all round stats especially pace, crossing, stamina, positioning, anticiaption, tackling

Other:

Season: 1 July 2011

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Ryan Bertrand, Aleksander Kolarov (usually transfer listed), Lee Wallace, Evgeny Makeev :cool:, Razvan Rat, Edson Braafheid, Dodo :cool:.

Club: Granada

Budget: £50 million, or there abouts

Looking for: DM

With: Fit for the anchor man role. Ideally with strong defensive attributes and height is a bonus. Must be competent on the ball also.

Other: I'm not looking for anyone to develop, I have plenty of players coming through, but would like a player who can step in straight away and partner Nainggolan in the midfield.

Season: November 2014

Loyalty Bonus: I have a lot of money to spare so not too much of an issue

Agent Fee: Above.

Club: Newcastle

Budget: 12 mil

Looking for: CB to replace coloccini as hes on his last legs preferably someone with a long future ahead of them

Season:3

I have already gotten in pieters who can fill in but would like a good strong cb who would be permanent. i have daniele rugani aswell but hes only 18 so few more seasons before he is able to play.

any suggestions get back to me cheers :-)

With: Fit for the anchor man role. Ideally with strong defensive attributes and height is a bonus. Must be competent on the ball also.

Other: I'm not looking for anyone to develop, I have plenty of players coming through, but would like a player who can step in straight away and partner Nainggolan in the midfield.

cant look past tiote from newcastle great on the ball good positioning check him out always has a great rating at the end of the season too

I personally love Fellaini, he is a little on the slow side and his tackling and marking are not top notch but he compensates with his great strength, aggression, positioning, anticipation and concentration. He is also really solid on the ball and can start attacking moves. Kwadwo Asamoah is also a good buy from my experience. He might be a little more forward thinking and his tackling and marking are not amazing but he works hard, is strong and fast and good on the ball. Yann M'Villa is also a pretty good DM as is Kara but he might be a little too "cheap" for your liking :p.

Some other candidates: Mario Bolatti, Tom Huddlestone, Nigel de Jong, Rio Mavuba, Kamohelo Mokotjo (depending on how he has developed), Gary Medel, Jeremy Toulalan, Giulio Migliaccio and Lucas Leiva.

Hope you find someone suitable.

Looking for: CB to replace coloccini as hes on his last legs preferably someone with a long future ahead of them

I have already gotten in pieters who can fill in but would like a good strong cb who would be permanent. i have daniele rugani aswell but hes only 18 so few more seasons before he is able to play.

Ryan Shawcross, Nathaniel Chalobah, Alberto Botia

Anthony Annan, Yann M'Villa, Sandro, Tom Huddlestone, Rio Mavuba, Yohann Cabaye.

Simon Kjaer, Ryan Shawcross, Gary Cahill, Sokratis Papastathopolous, Diego Godin, Omer Toprak.

I'm a huge fan of both Toby Alderwereld and Jan Vertonghen but they are probably not available for cheap in the third season. Maybe have a look at Yaroslav Rakitskyi, Sebastian Coates or Leonel Galeano?

I'm in season two so maybe some of these players have progressed enough to be in the first team: Marc Bartra, Uros Cosic, Siyanda Xulu, Matija Nastasic, Johan Martial or Mapou Yanga Mbiwa.

Also take a look at the "usual suspects" who are probably only available for 40mil but might be unhappy or available for cheap. Players like Phil Jones, Jordi Amat, Mateo Musacchio, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Mats Hummels, Mamadou Sakho, Marc Muniesa, Raphaël Varane, Stefan Savic and ömer Toprak.

Club: Sampdoria

Budget: 15M Max

Looking for: Left Back

Season:4

Tried to get Jose Angel in but wont talk to me over a deal

Doubtful, but is Erik Pieters still available?

Otherwise look at Chiek M'Bengue, Aly Cissokho, Emiliano Insua, Jack Robinson, Dodo, Ryan Bertrand, Ivan Obradovic.

Djamal Mesbah (Lecce), Kolarov (often gets transferlisted by City), Pasquale (Udinise), Armero (Udinese), De Ceglie (Juventus)

Good shout mate have 5.5M bid in for him

Falahk Kolarov wants nearly 70K a week and missed out on Armero to Liverpool

then try to loan him on 40% to 50% wage, with a possibility to buy him later, you surly could pay that with samp

Take a look at where Lucas Digne is at the moment. If he has developed well and is available he should be top class. He is probably already at a top club tough but it might be different on your save.

Club: FC United of Manchester

Budget : $17,000 (Australian), Wage Budget: $750 remaining (Could probably squeeze 2 or 3 players with this)

Contract Status: Semi-Pro or Non-Contract please

Looking for : Anything

Season: 2 (But first season at this club)

Archived