FM12: Looking For Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Club: Hull City (3rd season in, just finished 5th in the Prem)

Budget: £20m~

Looking for: CDM, GK, Attacking FB

With: CDM - Tackling, Passing - GK - Good all round - FB - Usual stats, good going forward and solid at the back.

Other: CDM - Work rate, creativity, strength etc. I'm looking for a player to sit back, break up play and pick out a pass to a striker or a creative midfielder.

Season: 3/4

CM: Radaj Nainggolan, Sven Bender, Lars Bender.

GK: Marc-Andre ster Stegen :cool:, Luis Guilherme, Sergio Romero, Asmr Begovic

FB: Diego Renan

Hmm could be tough there mate, how about James McAurthur from Wigan? Don't know if he'd cost more than that though. perhaps Tom Cairney from Hull aswell?
I have both them short listed but they can't mark real well. I think I'll change the role so I can get someone I can afford

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £4mil

Looking for: Box to box midfielder

Other: Backup for Cabaye (although if you find better it'd be great!)

Season: August 2011

Tom Cairney of Hull?? He would be a great little player to develop.

Club: Wigan (EPL)

Budget: £3-4mil

Looking for: CB preferably British

With: usual attributes

Other: Nil

Season: 3

Loyalty Bonus: Within Reason

Agent Fee: Within Reason

Miles Addison, Craig Cathcart, James Tomkins, Nedum Onuoha, Danny Wilson, Michael Mancienne?

FM12: Looking For Thread

CLUB: arsenal

Looking for: keeper(first team)

budget: any

Season:3/4

Keeper is a replacement for cedric carrasso ben foster is back up keeper

Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Sergio Romero, Asmir Begovic, Alphonse Areola, Igor Akinfeev?

Ryan Bennett, or what SRL said. Or maybe seeing as though you're a Forest fan, you could sign Jamaal Lascelles if he's improved alot.

I have lascelles cos Forest released him, not quite there yet though. Tomkins and Onuoha want stupid wages like £45,000 ish. Ryan Bennett would be a good shout as backup, looks quite cheap.

Budget: £20m

Looking for: ST

With: Pace/Acceleration/ decent goal scoring ability

Season: start of 4

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Need a quick striker. I currently have Sturridge, Benitez, Carroll. Perhaps a young player as a back up to Benitez, no-one over 26 (so 22 at start of game) that could give me a chance of winning the league.

I've already had: Gyan, Papis Cisse, Zarate, Pandev, Ba, Roux

Budget: £20m

Looking for: ST

With: Pace/Acceleration/ decent goal scoring ability

Season: start of 4

Need a quick striker. I currently have Sturridge, Benitez, Carroll. Perhaps a young player as a back up to Benitez, no-one over 26 (so 22 at start of game) that could give me a chance of winning the league.

I've already had: Gyan, Papis Cisse, Zarate, Pandev, Ba, Roux

I would imagine that Carlos Fierro (Chivas) should be fitting that bill if he's developed well. Check him out

Club: Neuchâtel Xamax (Swiss Prem)

Budget: £1mil (could stretch it by paying in installments for a top player)

Looking for: LB

With: Pace + Acc, Positioning, Composure, Ideally consistent

Other: Old/Good enough to go straight in to first team, Don't like volatile/confrontational etc

Season: Start of 1

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Fee: Nothing stupid

Club: Neuchâtel Xamax (Swiss Prem)

Budget: £1mil (could stretch it by paying in installments for a top player)

With: Pace + Acc, Positioning, Composure, Ideally consistent

Other: Old/Good enough to go straight in to first team, Don't like volatile/confrontational etc

Season: Start of 1

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Fee: Nothing stupid

Im not sure of the spelling, so you may need to do some research and find him, but there is a cheap South African LB called Peter Masiella or something along those lines. Could be picked up cheap :thup:.

Im not sure of the spelling, so you may need to do some research and find him, but there is a cheap South African LB called Peter Masiella or something along those lines. Could be picked up cheap :thup:.

Yea he was one of my favs on FM11 so went for him myself but he's on loan so no chance.

Club: Brentford

Budget: £10k

Looking for: RB

With: Attributes of Championship standard, would also quite like someone with a bit of speed

Other: Max age - 30. Loans are fine too.

Season: Start of 2

Loyalty Bonus: Minimal, (£0 - £2k)

Agent Fee: Practically nothing

Club: Brentford

Budget: £10k

Looking for: RB

With: Attributes of Championship standard, would also quite like someone with a bit of speed

Other: Max age - 30. Loans are fine too.

Season: Start of 2

Loyalty Bonus: Minimal, (£0 - £2k)

Agent Fee: Practically nothing

John Flanagan on loan from Liverpool?

Jelle Voosen from Genk. Got him for about 3m pounds but I was managing Arsenal. Pretty much became backup to RVP and scored 20 goals in all competitions for me including the winner in the Champions League Final.

How did you play him? He's always been amazing under AI management in my games but whenever I've signed him he's completely flopped.

He's also changed his name as I mentioned him before and some said. If you can sign Brazilian players, why not try Dodo from Corinthians?

Good shout I'll have a look tonight after work.

Could also use a keeper for the end of the season, if you have any suggestions? My number 1 is only a year's loan.

How did you play him? He's always been amazing under AI management in my games but whenever I've signed him he's completely flopped.

DLF alongside a poacher, or use him as a poacher :thup:.

Good shout I'll have a look tonight after work.

Could also use a keeper for the end of the season, if you have any suggestions? My number 1 is only a year's loan.

Luis Guilherme :cool:.

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: 11.3mill 73k pw wages available

Looking for: DL + AML both need to be under 25 yrs old

With:

Other:

Season: Season 1 Start

Loyalty Bonus:Any

Agent Fee:Any

DL: Dodo, Peter Masiella (South African - spelling may be wrong), Aly Cissokho, Jose Angel.

AML: Sidney Sam, Scott Sinclair, Xherdan Shaqiri.

Check this thread out as well: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/286715-FM12-Gonzalo-Castro-Quality-comes-cheap - you may be tempted to go a little older after seeing it :p.

DL: Dodo, Peter Masiella (South African - spelling may be wrong), Aly Cissokho, Jose Angel.

AML: Sidney Sam, Scott Sinclair, Xherdan Shaqiri.

Check this thread out as well: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/286715-FM12-Gonzalo-Castro-Quality-comes-cheap - you may be tempted to go a little older after seeing it :p.

cheers! Castro looks a good buy with £1.9m release clause, only problem is my scout doesnt think he'll get a WP

Struggling with the LB though as Dodo and Masiella are out on loan, Angel has joined Roma, So just left with Cissokho he looks good but im worried about his wages

cheers! Castro looks a good buy with £1.9m release clause, only problem is my scout doesnt think he'll get a WP

Struggling with the LB though as Dodo and Masiella are out on loan, Angel has joined Roma, So just left with Cissokho he looks good but im worried about his wages

What about Ryan Bertrand? He turns out really good if given enough games. Could also look at Ivan Obradovic :cool:.

LW you could look at Nacer Chadli if the WP doesnt work out.

What about Ryan Bertrand? He turns out really good if given enough games. Could also look at Ivan Obradovic :cool:.

LW you could look at Nacer Chadli if the WP doesnt work out.

I got Castro and I'm going to go for Dodo and he'll sign in January so I'll use N'Zogbia and Clark till then.

Cheers for all the suggestions.

Dodo needs games mate, and have him tutored by someone, and set his individual training to tackling so he improves in that area :thup:. Next Roberto Carlos though :p (minus the free-kicks).

Castro :cool:.

Club: Nottingham Forest

Budget: £500k tops

With: Stamina, Acceleration, Crossing, Dribbling, Tackling, Marking, Anticipation, Concentration, Off the Ball, Team Work, Workrate & Positioning

Other: Determination

Season: Summer, Season 1

Loyalty Bonus: £100k tops

Agent Fee: £100k tops

I've started again as the Mighty Reds and I've decided to try and create my own tactic for them. I have three tactics which I feel will work and the main one is 4-2-3-1. In this tactic the full back has to get forward and is on attack. I was wondering whether any of you had any cheap options for me? So far I have signed Jlloyd Samuel and he had a cracker as we beat Ayr 7-0. I've also offered a contract to Lubos Hanzel and if I get him he'll cost me £500k. Unfortunately Blackpool and Vit. Setubal have also had bids accepted. I'm also interested in trying to get Greg Cunningham on loan but I'm seeing if I get Man City as a parent club first. I could play Cohen there as well if I can't get anyone but then I need a AMC who can attack the box and get some goals and be a workhorse type AMC. Do you have any ideas for this type of AMC?

Club: Hartlepool United

Budget: £2.3 million

Looking for: LB / LWB

With: Tackling, work rate

Other: any good physical stats

Season:5th season

Have a look at Lubos Hanzel if he's in your game. He'll be 29 or so now but I've just signed him and he seems decent. Another option could be Dodo. At the start of the game he lacks some of the attributes you want, but with you being 5 years in he could be more rounded now. Another player could be Tsepo Masilela. At 31 he'll be at the age where he'll start to decline. Joe Mattock could be a decent shout. He's in his prime and is English which is an added bonus. Tom Bender, I'm going to throw his name in there because at the start of the game he's 18. He'll now be 23 ish and hopefully he'll have improved a fair bit. My final option would Greg Cunningham. If he's improved alot he'll be great. If he hasn't he'll still be good and with the added bonus being a Man City player at the start, he could be a cheaper option.

With you being 5 seasons in, I don't unfortunately. The best advice I could give is to try and find a striker or two that look like they can get you goals. Depending on how you've played so far, you could look at playing more attacking, nicking a goal and then sitting back. Or you could play more defensive and try and nick a goal on the counter. I would also advise not to overspend and look for players who are determined as well. They'll be more willing to try their hardest for the club. The best places for cheap players imo would be South Africa, South America and Scandanavia. You could find some decent buys from their hopefully which if you stayed up could help push you to the next level or if you went down be sold on for a profit. I'd also say don't be scared of being relegated. Unless you've chosen a daft expectation, your board won't be expecting alot and if you can keep your wages at a reasonable level and not over spend on transfers then you will be in a better shape for the next season. Don't worry about being a yoyo club for a few seasons as the parachute payments will help. Also, in every contract you offer now, try and get the relegation wage drop clause and try and get it to 40% which is similar to the promotion wage clause.

Hmm yeah cheers promotion to the premiership was basically achieved with the "you score 1 we will score 2 method" dont think my team is up to that for the next level though , i guess ill have a look round the cheep countries and see what talent i find.

Club: Liverpoll

Budget: 10m (could Extend)

Looking for: amr/aml inside forward

With: Passing, finishing, speed teamwork, decisions

Other: Young, preferably cheap and can make a nice profit can be made

Season: 1st january

Loyalty Bonus: low as possible

Agent Fee: low as possible

I play a 4231, carrol up front, Suarez as one inside forward, currently using kuyt, Bellamy, downing or maxi as the other but would like a younger faster one. Neymar, hulk, Lazezzi would be my first choices but don't fancy paying over 4 years :p

Club: Tom Tomsk (Russia, just taken over in a journeyman career, they just been relegated to 2nd tier)

Budget: £600k

Looking for: Russian nationality players, all positions, especially LB, LM, Str

With: ability or potential !

Other: can have up to 5 on loan, so any loan ideas welcome

Season: 2

Loyalty Bonus: limited budget

Agent Fee: limited budget

Alexandr Kozlov - Spartak Moscow, striker, good poacher with pace, dribble and flair.

In season 3 went to my Legia Warsaw, he is not getting any chances in Spartak so you can try to loan him. I overpaid him badly (4.5M E) but I went into group stage of Champions League so my budget raised 5 times and was one of few striker who wanted to join low reputation club.

Also:

Club: Wisla Krakow (First, Poland)

Budget: 3m euro (could Extend) ~10k p/w wages.

Looking for: DM (Anchor Man)

With: Work Rate, Determination, Tackling, Psyhicals.

Other: Im in Champions League knock out stage, looking for someone experienced (28-32 years at this stage of game) truly leader in midfield. 2,5 star rep club/3 star league.

Season: January 2016

Alexandr Kozlov - Spartak Moscow, striker, good poacher with pace, dribble and flair.

In season 3 went to my Legia Warsaw, he is not getting any chances in Spartak so you can try to loan him. I overpaid him badly (4.5M E) but I went into group stage of Champions League so my budget raised 5 times and was one of few striker who wanted to join low reputation club.

Also:

Club: Wisla Krakow (First, Poland)

Budget: 3m euro (could Extend) ~10k p/w wages.

Looking for: DM (Anchor Man)

With: Work Rate, Determination, Tackling, Psyhicals.

Other: Im in Champions League knock out stage, looking for someone experienced (28-32 years at this stage of game) truly leader in midfield. 2,5 star rep club/3 star league.

Season: January 2016

Lorenzo Crisetig, Anthony Annan, Carl Medjani, Edwin Valencia?

Crisetig plays for Empoli and won't be interested of playing in my team (according to my scout) also he is on 17k p/w contract, Annan plays in Saudi Arabia for 39k p/w , Medjani in Nancy for 20k p/w and Valencia in Fluminese for 20k p/w which I cannot affort. ;(

All of them are on 20k+ contracts, Edinho would fit perfectly, think I need to wait to the end of season, then hope for better budgets after good presence in Champions League, going to San Siro now.

Anyway thank you SRL88 for input.

Edit:

Nottingham Forest: I am looking for older player so no problem with Moussi being 31 years old, but he is without club now and do not played since 2013 so he is obviously not in good shape.

Pamic in Southampton on 17k p/w contract.

Archived