FM12: Looking For Thread

Club: Blackburn

Budget: 25mill

Looking for: ST who can score 20+ a season and a rock of a DM

With:

Other: I play a slow tempo possesion 4-1-2-1-2 with Wilfried up top just need somebody world class to play alongside him and a DM who has couple of years left in him as N'Zonzi is still a bit young

Season: Season 2 Start

Loyalty Bonus:Any

Agent Fee:Any

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With:

Other: I play a slow tempo possesion 4-1-2-1-2 with Wilfried up top just need somebody world class to play alongside him and a DM who has couple of years left in him as N'Zonzi is still a bit young

Look at the Ukranian player Anatolly Tymoschuk who is available on a free transfer at the start of the 2nd season. He will be about 32 and you will definately get atleast 1 good year out of him. He was fantastic in Germany for my Hoffe side & is an excellent tutor. Good penalty taker as well.

If you want to go a bit younger though, then look at Miguel Veloso, Sven Bender :cool: & Hedwiges Maduro from Valencia.

Strikers I would go for Babacar, Kadlec, Kiebling, Gamiero, Acquafresca & Lucas Barrios.

With:

Try Jermaine Jones (Schalke) as a DM, he may be getting on but he is a physical dream!

Up fornt I would agree with SRL and maybe check out Zarate?

Edit: Was Jones not on loan at Blackburn last year?

Try Jermaine Jones (Schalke) as a DM, he may be getting on but he is a physical dream!

Yeah he was, but I dont think he played much.

Yeah he was at blackburn and I never thought of him, cheers for that I will have a look.

Good shouts with the strikers, I spent most of my first season budgets getting youngsters in to build but after going through a minor injury crisis and having to play the youngsters too not very good effect need to get some experience in. Just considering which one of the above would play well with a poacher. hmmmmmm

All of them haha. Gamiero or Babacar for me personally. Ive never had Barrios before so I couldnt say what is the best role for him. Kadlec needs games to improve, Kiebling is the oldest out the bunch & Ive also never had Acquafresca.

All of them haha. Gamiero or Babacar for me personally. Ive never had Barrios before so I couldnt say what is the best role for him. Kadlec needs games to improve, Kiebling is the oldest out the bunch & Ive also never had Acquafresca.

I briefly played with Gameiro on a PSG save on the demo he was very very good. Im a big fan of Barrios IRL so that could sway me as well. Don't like the sound of Kadlec if he needs games ot improve, want a striker who is ready to score if you get me. I was thinking Wagner Love (He is a fave player of mine) but may be hard to prise away from CSKA for cheap.

In reply to your previous post Jones played many games for us was a rock in midfield and we havn't had the same sort of midfield since he left again :/

Club: Leicester City

Budget: 4.5 million

Looking for: Right Winger (pacy)

With: Pace to burn, Decent crosser

Other: Willing to play in the championship

Season: 1st (Just about to play the first league game)

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Club: Espanyol

Budget: 20mill

Looking for: ST trequartista

With: Passing and finishing

Other: EU or african for squad registration

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Basically want someone who will be a "leading star" in Liga BBVA, i know i'm asking alot for that price btw :D.

Club: Espanyol

Budget: 20mill

Looking for: ST trequartista

With: Passing and finishing

Other: EU or african for squad registration

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Basically want someone who will be a "leading star" in Liga BBVA, i know i'm asking alot for that price btw :D.

I would train Glyfi Sigurdsson as a striker and use him. He is an amazing treq.

gutted aston villa got him early in the window for only 5mill, will try in january hopefully he doesn't get much game time.

looks great still.

Look at Simon Vukcevic as well if he is still at Blackburn. I got him for £4.5m and he is on fire for me!!!

Club: arsenal

Budget: 32m +what ever i can get fron van persie sale (20-35 mill)

Looking for: striker

With: finishing, free kick takeing,first touch

Other: plays in a similar way to van perise

Season:3

Loyalty Bonus:any

Agent Fee:any

max age:25

Mattia Destro or Juanmi look very good 5 seasons in on my game, although Juanmi looks more in the Aguero mould than RvP (5 foot 7 and very fast, not great in the air). Destro probably more of a like for like replacement. Otherwise you might want to try for Yaya Sanogo, if he's stayed at Auxerrre you might get him for around your budget in the third season, but he seems to get released early in the game most times and may already have been snapped up by one of the big guns who would charge a fortune for him.

Club: tottenham

Budget: 4 million :(

Looking for: LB (backup to ekotto)

With: pace and equally adept at defence and attack

Other:

Season: first window

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

If you can wait till the winter transfer window (he just moved in the summer), get Patrick Mtiliga from FC Nordsjælland relatively cheap. Probably under 1 million and would make a good backup for an EPL team, or good first choice for a Championship team.

Club: Fulham

Budget: £20 mill (currently in Jan so maybe more for next summer)

Looking for: MC play-maker

With: Passing, creativity, determination, stamina

Other: Good mentals in general, no older than 25

Season: Season 2 Jan

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

I had a bid accepted for the Malaga MC (forgot his name, 24 at start I think), but he opted for Bayern over me. I currently have Cagliari, and while he is good, his stamina drops off way to much towards the end of the game.

Club: Tom Tomsk (Russia, just taken over in a journeyman career, they just been relegated to 2nd tier - 2nd season in game)

Budget: £500k

Looking for: Russian nationality players, all positions

With: ability or potential !

Other:

Season: 2

Loyalty Bonus: limited budget

Agent Fee: limited budget

Club: Fulham

Budget: £20 mill (currently in Jan so maybe more for next summer)

Looking for: MC play-maker

With: Passing, creativity, determination, stamina

Other: Good mentals in general, no older than 25

Season: Season 2 Jan

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

I had a bid accepted for the Malaga MC (forgot his name, 24 at start I think), but he opted for Bayern over me. I currently have Cagliari, and while he is good, his stamina drops off way to much towards the end of the game.

What about Marvin Martin of FC Sochaux? Also pick up Lucas Andersen with your spare change for the future!

Club: Juventus

Budget: £60M

Looking for: World Class solid CB

With: All round strong CB

Other: I would prefer right foot

Season: 3

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Looking for a world class partner for Chiellini, tbh I dont have other places to strenghten so I can splash all budget for this CB, I dont know if it would be wise but whatever. Kompany from Man City seems perfect but it will be hard to sign him I guess.

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Looking for a world class partner for Chiellini, tbh I dont have other places to strenghten so I can splash all budget for this CB, I dont know if it would be wise but whatever. Kompany from Man City seems perfect but it will be hard to sign him I guess.

Hmm off the top of my head I would say Hummels, Subotic, Kjaer, Thiago Silva, Phil Jones.

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Nicolas Otamendi, Simon Kjaer, Jan Verthongthen (spelling :confused:)

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Went for Kyriakos Papadopoulos from Schalke, scouts rated him 4,5* stars. Thanks everyone.

Club: Malaga

Budget: £20 million-ish

Looking for: All round CM to replace the injured Javi Martinez

With: Stamina and good skills going forward

Season: Season 3 January window

I'd recommend Kwadwo Asamoah, great all rounder, fantastic engine and can cover anywhere in the central area.

Club: Stoke

Budget: im willing to stretch it to £10m fee payed over time and 40k-50k wage if I can find a suitable player

Looking for: ML

With: Pace/Acceleration/Crossing/left foot must be strong

Season: first

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Club: Stoke

Budget: im willing to stretch it to £10m fee payed over time and 40k-50k wage if I can find a suitable player

Looking for: ML

With: Pace/Acceleration/Crossing/left foot must be strong

Season: first

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Nacer Chadii, Balazs Dszudzskak, Emri Bajraimi.

Club: Milan

Budget: 25 millions

Looking for: Midfielder center.

With: box to box type mainly

Other: He can other type of center mid as long as he turns/is world class.

Season: 1

Loyalty Bonus: doesnt matter

Agent Fee: doesnt matter

Can't recommend Kwadwo Asamoah highly enough, should cost around £12-15m from Udinese, fantastic as box-to-box or ball-winning midfielder.

Club: Milan

Budget: 25 millions

Looking for: Midfielder center.

With: box to box type mainly

Other: He can other type of center mid as long as he turns/is world class.

Season: 1

Loyalty Bonus: doesnt matter

Agent Fee: doesnt matter

Radja Nainggolan :cool:

Club: Tom Tomsk (Russia, just taken over in a journeyman career, they just been relegated to 2nd tier)

Budget: £600k

Looking for: Russian nationality players, all positions, especially LB, LM, Str

With: ability or potential !

Other: can have up to 5 on loan, so any loan ideas welcome

Season: 2

Loyalty Bonus: limited budget

Agent Fee: limited budget

Club: EvertonBudget: 1m-1.5mLooking for: midfielderWith: box to box attributesOther: Season: 2011/12Loyalty Bonus: AnyAgent Fee: Any

Hmm could be tough there mate, how about James McAurthur from Wigan? Don't know if he'd cost more than that though. perhaps Tom Cairney from Hull aswell?

Club: Hull City (3rd season in, just finished 5th in the Prem)

Budget: £20m~

Looking for: CDM, GK, Attacking FB

With: CDM - Tackling, Passing - GK - Good all round - FB - Usual stats, good going forward and solid at the back.

Other: CDM - Work rate, creativity, strength etc. I'm looking for a player to sit back, break up play and pick out a pass to a striker or a creative midfielder.

Season: 3/4

Archived