FM11: Top2Bottom

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William Hall ... Demba Ba was assigned to somebody in the first assignment of players. You still need to decide on your first player please.

Remember that post #231 has all the free agents drafted so far since each team was assigned 11 players at the start.

Start your engines, gents ... 7 minutes!

are we having to wait for a Get set, go post again GCB?

Yep!

Stage 2 of the T2B Free Agent Draft is now open!

William Hall and jayatsena both have two draft picks if they so wish to use them.

Everybody else has one more.

After this draft pick, the third pick will be on Friday at 12 midday GMT.

Keep an eye on the thread as I won't be updating Post#231 with the latest picks until the morning. If you pick someone already chosen, you won't find out till the morning. Don't forget to carefully check the initial elevens handed out previously as well as the free agents already assigned.

That was quick 5ergio!

EDIT: And Kenco. Good pick, sir. There are a few good ones at Chelsea and Man United still.

You've seen my team, I am desperate for some decent players! I have a list of about 20 who could easily get in the first XI.

Hahaha. Loving the fact that in the space of 7 minutes, half of you havce drafted your second pick! Saddos!

And love the fact that despite all the big names, the first person drafted at midday today was ... Adam Lallana of Southampton! Good player but not the star name that was expected!

darlo rangers draft obi mikel ?

:O

FFS, have you even bothered to read post 231? I wouldn't mind if you drafted someone from the first elevens but to draft someone that was chosen in the first part of the draft is just silly.

I won't correct you again. I'll just ignore your post.

:O

FFS, have you even bothered to read post 231? I wouldn't mind if you drafted someone from the first elevens but to draft someone that was chosen in the first part of the draft is just silly.

I won't correct you again. I'll just ignore your post.

I cant believe someone is still doing that

Meh. I'm going to miss the 3rd draft, and maybe possibly the last one as well :( Here's hoping no one remembers the picks in my mind. If you do so, I hope your net connection goes off till I draft my players :p

Archived