FM11: Top2Bottom

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should just wait for GCB's "draft is now open" post imo. Or it may be a bit chaotic :D

Good idea. That's what we'll do. At 12:00, I'll post that the draft is now open. Then you can start.

hmmm; so if you draft a player already taken; do you get to pick again; or is that pick lost forever?

You could delete the post or edit it out and then post another. It's a waste only if you leave it!

and two people both posting at 12:00 for the same player? desperatly need a list to look through lol

It'll go to whoever posts it first.

I'll try and keep a list of who has been chosen. However, it might be a little out of date at times.

SPORTStvLogo.jpg

T2B Free Agent Draft

Players Already Drafted

Aaron Ramsey (A1FC)

Carlos Tevez (Discworld)

Adam Lallana (Dustbin Rovers)

Javier Hernandez (FC Freljord)

Federico Macheda (Real Clifton)

Jon Obi Mikel (Rushden Phoenix)

Sandro (Saku FC)

Nathan Delfouneso (Shakhtar Senseless)

Morgan Schneiderlin (Solent Galaxy)

Shay Given (Southsea Athletic)

Alex (Ruff FC)

Dirk Kuyt (Capite Ad Calcem)

Chris Smalling (Darlington All Stars)

Adam Johnson (Stratford Rangers)

Leigh Griffiths (Lowen United)

Theo Walcott (Essendon)

Matej Delac (Darlington Rangers)

Gunnar Nielson (Emurica)

Craig Bellamy (Horden All Stars)

Chris Cohen (New Bloc)

Connor Wickham (AFC Slough)

Really sorry Nottingham Forest & fyrros :( I was in dire need of a striker to play upfront with Dzeko :cool: Glad I didn't go for Tevez or I'd have lost both.

look at both my strikers! I'll have to play strikerless if I don't get one! :p

Once the players are posted on Post #157, it is set in stone. Also, if anybody edits a post to make it appear that they have drafted someone earlier, then it will not count. I'll be the judge on that one though, Nottingham Forest, not yourself! fyrros is fine with what he did but he now cannot change it as it is locked in on Post 157.

I love Essendon FC's strip, but not so keen on the starting XI - I thought you were kidding about the posibility of getting a Blackpool starting XI, but I managed to get 4 Blackpool players! Although I was stoked to pick up Theo Walcott in the draft! Bring on round 2, I've already got a couple of players in mind...

Archived