FM11: Top2Bottom

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fairest way would be to randomly allocate all players, like the first XI.

But I like the way it's going now, people at work for the first draft might get first pick at the second draft when others might be at work or asleep (also, I have to like it because it was my idea!)

so its 1 pic midnight 2 tomoroww at 6 n 1 midnight tomorrow????

1 today at 12pm which we've had

1 at 12am tonight/morning

1 at 12pm tomorrow and then

2 at 6pm tomorrow which makes our 5 picks.

Also. where do we stand on people saying their preferences GCB? Surely that just makes the draft system pointless as they are kind of picking more than one.

Also. where do we stand on people saying their preferences GCB? Surely that just makes the draft system pointless as they are kind of picking more than one.

Cant even think of 1 player nevermind 5 players -.-'

From what I can make out, most are ignoring the fact that these players are already taken! Surely it doesn't hurt to just read the instructions and the squads from the previous page?

toonbalmy87 and letissierandhenryaregreat: Pretty sure that Lennon and Dann amongst the first XI's handed to each team. They were.

You need to choose again.

EDIT: In fact, toonbalmy87, you've already chosen Chris Smalling. Why are you choosing a second player?

because i missed out on the first draft last night at 12am

Wrong, you haven't missed the first one. The first pick was at 12 today. The second is at 12 tonight. So you could only pick two if you picked first tonight at 12. If that isn't the case then it would cause problems. Because people would have picked all 5 now and then not turned up for the remaining ones.

I have to say I'm getting a little annoyed at people who are blatantly not reading the thread. Picking a whole list of people like Fernando Torres and expecting me to work it out for you is a joke and I won't do it. I will not work out from lists, fact. If you have written me a list and are expecting me to work it out for you, I won't be doing it. I've got enough to sort out with the database without sorting out your teams too. If you can't sort it out for yourself, you will waste your pick. End of.

As for people complaining about the draft, I've done it so you can mould your teams how you want it. If I allocated everybody a number, we'd be drafting for three weeks waiting for people to take their turns. This is the fairest way without randomly assigning players. Anybody can load up FM11 and work out the types of players that might not be taken. Look for the players who wouldn't get in first elevens (based on value) at the big teams but are still pretty good players, i.e. Walcott, Hernandez, Tevez, Bellamy etc ... Think of very good Championship players or promising youngsters. It's really not that difficult.

Post 157 contains all the players drafted so far. If they're on that list or were given to teams in their starting elevens, then don't draft them.

http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/greasy_chip_butty/Top2Bottom%20FM11/

That is the album where the player lists are posted if you need them.

Come on guys, get it sorted out. This will be a great sign up once it is set up and ready to go.

/RANT

SPORTStvLogo.jpg

T2B Free Agent Draft

Players Already Drafted

Aaron Ramsey (A1FC)

Carlos Tevez (Discworld)

Adam Lallana (Dustbin Rovers)

Javier Hernandez (FC Freljord)

Federico Macheda (Real Clifton)

Jon Obi Mikel (Rushden Phoenix)

Sandro (Saku FC)

Nathan Delfouneso (Shakhtar Senseless)

Morgan Schneiderlin (Solent Galaxy)

Shay Given (Southsea Athletic)

Alex (Ruff FC)

Dirk Kuyt (Capite Ad Calcem)

Chris Smalling (Darlington All Stars)

Adam Johnson (Stratford Rangers)

Leigh Griffiths (Lowen United)

Theo Walcott (Essendon)

Matej Delac (Darlington Rangers)

Gunnar Nielson (Emurica)

Craig Bellamy (Horden All Stars)

Chris Cohen (New Bloc)

Connor Wickham (AFC Slough)

Park Ji Sung (Calvary FC)

Thomas Kuszczak (Dockland South)

Adel Taarabt (Shire FC)

Fernandez Suso (Wootton Wanderers)

Sebastien Bassong (Fareham Fallguys)

Nigel De Jong (Kuda Laut Gemilang)

Nicolas Anelka (A1 FC)

Jonny Evans (Calvary FC)

Yury Zhirkov (Capite Ad Calcem)

Danny Wilson (Darlington All Stars)

Tom Huddlestone (Darlington Rangers)

Micah Richards (Discworld)

Owen Hargreaves (Dockland South)

Emmanuel Frimpong (Emurica)

Alex Song (Essendon)

Shane Long (Fareham Fallguys)

Vladimir Weiss (FC Freljord)

Niklas Bendtner (Horden All Stars)

Tom Cairney (New Bloc)

Roman Pavlyuchenko (Real Clifton)

Emmanuel Adebayor (Rushden Phoenix)

Magaye Gueye (Shakhtar Senseless)

Jeffrey Bruma (Saku FC)

Gael Kakuta (Solent Galaxy)

Michael Dawson (Stratford Rangers)

Gabriel Obertan (Wootton Wanderers)

as i said i was rushed and didnt read properly In twelve hours time, at midnight GMT, you will then be able to select your second player. shouldnt that be Midday GMT thats where i got my wires crossed

If you're picking your second player at midnight, 12 hours after the first, logic dictates the first must have been midday.

as i said i was rushed and didnt read properly In twelve hours time, at midnight GMT, you will then be able to select your second player. shouldnt that be Midday GMT thats where i got my wires crossed

Midday - Midnight today = 1st pick

Midnight tonight - Midday tomorrow = 2nd pick

Midday tomorrow - Midnight = 3rd pick

Friday at 6pm onwards = 4th and 5th picks

Archived