FM11: Top2Bottom

Dustbinmen are also used to sweeping aside rubbish quite easily ;)

well love to know which council yours work for because where i live they all look like they just came out of the pub n cant be bothered to do anything :D so we could have drunks on the pitch and falling over themselves when they try to do backheels :D

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the free agents thing, could there be a system where people can only sign one during the first x number of hours, and have 5 windows to sign their 5 players? That will allow those who aren't around at midday tomorrow a fairer crack at getting some half-decent players, otherwise the first people on willl sign 5 good players straight away.

Glad to see my team is up and running, but it seems like Essendon have copied my kit!! :mad:

Yeah, that is a good idea. It'd also give me time to get databases done.

SPORTStvLogo.jpg

SPORTS.tv is back with news of the first eleven players drafted by each team in the upcoming Premier League and Championship campaigns.

These players have been randomly placed with the 28 new clubs. Some teams may have got lucky in the draw, some unlucky, that is the way the cookie crumbles.

PlayerDraft1.jpg

PlayerDraft2.jpg

Further information to follow ...

SPORTStvLogo.jpg

SPORTS.tv is back with news of the first eleven players drafted by each team in the upcoming Premier League and Championship campaigns.

These players have been randomly placed with the 28 new clubs. Some teams may have got lucky in the draw, some unlucky, that is the way the cookie crumbles.

PlayerDraft3.jpg

PlayerDraft4.jpg

ALSO ...

Some teams were rewarded in T2B Sign Up Stage 3 with the option to select players ...

Shire FC (Almondo) was rewarded for their commitment to training facilities with three up and coming stars of his choice from the Championship.

They chose Lee Camp, Andy King and Robert Snodgrass.

Darlington Rangers were rewarded for a commitment to youth academies with any 16/17 year old player from the current Premier League.

They chose Chelsea's Josh McEachran.

As a reward for commitment to youth recruitment, some teams were informed that a young player described as a 'wonderkid' and one to watch would join their club.

FC Real Clifton and Emurica FC each chose a young striker, a goalkeeper was the choice of Fareham Fallguys and centre midfielders were chosen by FC Freljord and AFC Slough.

We'll have more information on these youngsters at a later date, watch out for them in the future.

SPORTStvLogo.jpg

OTHER REWARDS

Horden All Stars, Chelsea Australia and Capite Ad Calcem showed their commitment to having a quality chairman and their new chairmen were given extensive training.

Each of these men has now improved in one specific area (Business, Resources, Patience or Interference)

A high morale at Stratford Rangers and Calvary FC as a result of the news that they will be participating in this season's Champions League.

Stay tuned for news of the other teams representing England in Europe this season.

Southsea Athletic, Dockland South and Rushden Phoenix are all committed to their youth set-ups and have been allowed to choose three Football League feeder clubs.

Southsea Athletic chose Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday and Crewe Alexandra;

Dockland South chose Brighton and Hove Albion, Exeter City and Plymouth Argyle;

Rushden Phoenix chose Charlton Athletic, Huddersfield Town and MK Dons.

A1 FC and New Bloc's committment to their backroom staff saw them allowed to bring in any European coach, scout or physio to join their ranks.

Salvatrore Libra joins A1 FC as a physio, Ricardo Moniz joins New Bloc as a coach.

Wootton Wanderers and Lowen United made sure that they looked after their fans with a priority focus on their new stadiums.

Their fans are clamouring for tickets for the upcoming season and their stadiums are already guaranteed 90% full for every league game.

Discworld, Solent Galaxy, Saku FC, Darlington All Stars, Ruff FC, Essendon FC, Dustbin Rovers, Kuda Laut Gemilang and Shakhtar Senseless have been getting themselves known ahead of the new season.

This has paid off as they have all received a sponsorship windfall, thought to be around £20m, as a result.

My team could be better, but compared to some of the others, could be a hell of a lot worse. Liking my three feeder teams, too.

The two Darlington clubs must be loving life after the draft they got!

Hmmm, not really the type of squad Stratford Rangers will be needing to compete in the Champions League! :(

Gyan and Wellbeck up front, with Silva adding some creativity, but thats where the dream ends i fear. I fear William Shakespeare (Club Chairman) may have to be dipping into his unenviable wealth to support the club. I'm sure he must be just behind Jesus in the book selling stakes and has a penny or 2 to throw behind his beloved Stratford Rangers :rolleyes:

Wootton Wanderers look like they have been given a decent squad, apart from Van Der Sar and Faubert.... yay i have an old keeper who retires at the end of the season and just a really crappy player...and Maxi Rodriguez, even tho i support liverpool he is sh*t on this game

My team could be better, but compared to some of the others, could be a hell of a lot worse. Liking my three feeder teams, too.

The two Darlington clubs must be loving life after the draft they got!

yeah my team made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside apart from the defense which makes my blood run cold :D

Overall, feeling pretty confident about the team I have got however, I like to build from the back and there are 3 players I'm not at all keen on. Wonderkid goalie can easily replace Kirkland but Da Costa and Di Santo must be replaced sharpish.

Quality midfield 4 I've got is a major plus.

Need to replace james beattie ASAP, have a few frees in mind. Depends what format is going to be decided on for frees though.

Also probably need to replace hitzelberger (Sp) and moses. But other than that some good players :)

Looks like I'll need that free market XD

btw; how is the free transfers going to work? Will you use the 1 singing only in X hours; or all 5 at once? And will we have to pm you with the choices or forum posts?

p.s. only players in england; right?

SPORTStvLogo.jpg

FREE AGENT DRAFT

The T2B Free Agent draft begins in 30 minutes at Midday GMT.

Any Premier League player that has not already been drafted or any Football League player that you want can be chosen - as long as you choose him first.

No players from outside England can be chosen. This applies to players in England on Patch 11.3, i.e. at the end of the January 2011 transfer window.

You can choose one player from midday. Post in the thread to claim that player like this ...

TEAM NAME HERE

drafts <<Player Name Here>>

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK THE THREAD TO SEE IF THAT PLAYER HAS ALREADY BEEN DRAFTED!

If they have, you will have wasted your pick. Any posts edited will not be accepted in the result of an argument.

In twelve hours time, at midnight GMT, you will then be able to select your second player.

At 12 midday (GMT) on Friday, you will be able to select your third player.

From 6pm (GMT) on Friday, you will be able to select your final two free agents.

If you miss a part of the draft, you can catch it up later. For example, if you didn't make it on during the first stage of the draft but were on for the second part, you coulf select two players at that point to catch up.

REMEMBER TO WAIT UNTIL 12 MIDDAY!

Are injuries carried over or will all players be healed for the start of the season?

I'll clear any injuries before the game starts.

There'll be an overload of posts at 12:00 I think :D

But if someone jumps the gun and posts at 11:59 then that won't count I assume?

Correct. If you post and it is 11:59, it will not count. If you do, go back and edit/delete it and repost.

Archived