Football Manager 2011 demo information

Are you sure that's what MirrorFootball meant by that?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-manager-2010/Exclusive-Football-Manager-2011-blog-with-Miles-Jacobson-day-16-extra-introducing-the-new-Twitter-and-YouTube-features-article607067.html

I must admit to be being very excited about the demo release in just a few hours on this very site – details will follow at midnight for what time it will be live, and exactly where to download it from.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-manager-2010/Exclusive-Football-Manager-2011-blog-with-Miles-Jacobson-day-16-extra-introducing-the-new-Twitter-and-YouTube-features-article607067.html

I must admit to be being very excited about the demo release in just a few hours on this very site – details will follow at midnight for what time it will be live, and exactly where to download it from.

i dunno but that article was posted 4 hours ago

By the sounds of that, it's not just Steam being released tonight. But i'll wait for confirmation from SI before i get excited.

I may stay up till midnight and see what happens.

Actually, Theres two on steam, one says presented by daily mirror. Oh well.

Only one!

By the sounds of that, it's not just Steam being released tonight. But i'll wait for confirmation from SI before i get excited.

I may stay up till midnight and see what happens.

tweets from both miles and mirrorfootball have said midnight, just look on page 4 of this thread

Guest roberto922

There was 2 when I first searched, but then I searched again and the non mirror one didn't show up. Assuming mirror got ****y about there being another version on steam as theirs, or it was just a mistake

Only one!

tweets from both miles and mirrorfootball have said midnight, just look on page 4 of this thread

Yeah i read the tweet and i know Steam is out tonight, but Miles said the other day that only Steam was going to be released on Thursday and the Torrents will be released 24 hours later on Friday. :thup:

But with Miles saying on Twitter that the demo will be available from the Mirror website at midnight, makes it sound like they are both being released tonight.

As i can't see the Steam version being available from the Mirror website, unless it's a download link to install Steam and then download the game through Steam...

Taken from steam about 10 minutes ago:

The Football Manager 2011 demo in association with Mirror Football includes the first half of the 2010 / 2011 season. This Strawberry version of the demo includes the world’s biggest leagues, giving players a chance to try out their skills with teams from multiple countries. Games saved in the demo will be compatible with the full game so managers can continue their games when the full game is released on November 5th.

Leagues available: England, Scotland, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Brazil, Argentina, Chile.

Processor: XP : 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 : 2.0GHz or Faster

Memory: XP : 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 : 1.0GB RAM

Graphics: 128MB Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater. Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported

DirectX®: Version 9.0c (included)

Hard Drive: 2GB

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Aplogies if it's old news.

K

Quick question.....

I normally download the demo and create short lists and tactics and then save them to my computer and import them into FM when the game is released.

I have already pre ordered the game so wont be using steam to buy it.

If I download the demo from steam will I still be able to import my tactics and shortlists into my game when its released

The steam release isn't supposed to be uk only thing is it?

I hope not. Sitting in Sweden and there's no info about it, on Steam, here either.

But then again, it's still wednesday :p

And i won't be able to play it yet anyways. Getting up at 3.30 am for work :(

Archived