Football Manager 2011 demo information

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the bit about only in UK you can download the demo on Thursday? I live in Malaysia so does that mean I won't be able to download the game from the mirror website when it comes live? If not it's ludicrous and ****ing childish to be honesty. Why do people only in UK get favors while others wait two days for the demo to come out? It's 4:24AM here and am staying this late just so I could download this god-for-saken game. This is the sort of treatment why people do pirating because it's expensive to buy yet no one appreciates you spending your savings to buy the game in an honest manner.

If this is truly the way Sigames are treating people outside UK then you know where am going to "buy" this game :@

Same here, wanna set it to download before I have to go to college

me too, ideally so I can set it, get ready and then take my laptop to college with me since the steam port isnt allowed through the network there and I wouldnt be able to DL it while Im there :D

I don't understand the bit about only in UK you can download the demo on Thursday? I live in Malaysia so does that mean I won't be able to download the game from the mirror website when it comes live? If not it's ludicrous and ****ing childish to be honesty. Why do people only in UK get favors while others wait two days for the demo to come out? It's 4:24AM here and am staying this late just so I could download this god-for-saken game. This is the sort of treatment why people do pirating because it's expensive to buy yet no one appreciates you spending your savings to buy the game in an honest manner.

If this is truly the way Sigames are treating people outside UK then you know where am going to "buy" this game :@

Now now cranky...

your saying its 4.55am..

Go to bed

wake up at 9

download and play..

It isnt going to go anywhere...

And just where do you get 9am from? The chances are it will be much earlier than that as it is already in place on Steam and the message on Steam says it will be available SOON!

So when a sign comes up for a shop and it says Coming Soon, you expect it within a few hours?

And just where do you get 9am from? The chances are it will be much earlier than that as it is already in place on Steam and the message on Steam says it will be available SOON!

I saw a trailer for the new Harry Potter. It ended with Coming Soon. Guess that means it will also be released tonight at midnight then?

so many thick idiots on this website

Coming Soon i have seen on Sky for an event that was 3 weeks away! so that means nothing

The details as FACT are at midnight we will be told the EXACT time for thursdays download. If it was to be released at midnight surely they would have said? Why tell us at midnight it is avaliable at midnight

therefore also why would u upload it during the early hours?

It has been said Thursday morning so expect 9am onwards.. or around that time

It's been confirmed it's out at midnight mate...

Coming Soon i have seen on Sky for an event that was 3 weeks away! so that means nothing

The details as FACT are at midnight we will be told the EXACT time for thursdays download. If it was to be released at midnight surely they would have said? Why tell us at midnight it is avaliable at midnight

Now now cranky...

your saying its 4.55am..

Go to bed

wake up at 9

download and play..

It isnt going to go anywhere...

I have nothing to do for the whole day so don't really matter. My concern is, if, as you said, I go to sleep and wake up the time you mentioned would I be able to download the demo or do I have to wait till their UK fans are satisfied? It is poor business really that I am forced to download Steam just so they could make few more bucks out of that company. I don't know sh*t about using Steam. And when the official game is out am expected to pay RM172 (roughly USD 55).

I just don't understand why they are giving special favors for one country? Are we too cheap for them? Or they just don't appreciate taking our savings?

GONNA WRITE IN CAPS SO THAT EVERYONE GETS IT: WHEN THE DEMO IS OUT, IT IS OUT FOR EVERYONE. MILES HAS ANSWERED EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY IT IS AVAILABLE TO SEE IN THE UK AND IF IT'S A UK-ONLY REALEASE AT MIDNIGHT (THE TIME IT PROBABLY WILL BE RELEASED):

"@FMCareers yes - don't understand the confusion on this one. Mirror are one of 5 partners."

"@eliasknutsen everyone will be able to download the demo."

Those two Miles-quotations should be enough, yes? I mean, probably not because it seems that people don't understand how to understand things. Oh, you'll learn in due time (no you won't)

I have nothing to do for the whole day so don't really matter. My concern is, if, as you said, I go to sleep and wake up the time you mentioned would I be able to download the demo or do I have to wait till their UK fans are satisfied? It is poor business really that I am forced to download Steam just so they could make few more bucks out of that company. I don't know sh*t about using Steam. And when the official game is out am expected to pay RM172 (roughly USD 55).

I just don't understand why they are giving special favors for one country? Are we too cheap for them? Or they just don't appreciate taking our savings?

LMAO!!!!! The demo will be out when its out.

Nicely put. But TV stations want the maximum ordiance, so they release things in the evening, when people in general have finished work/school/college etc.

Making it availiable at midnight means the amount people downlaoding at once will be staggered.

And it has happend before that all of a sudden SI say "..it's out"

You idiot.

I just asked Miles via Twitter & he confirmed it is available to people outside the UK.

If you asked it means you too had concerns. Same as I did. So I fail to see why you calling me idiot? Newbie so I will let this insult go by without a reply of similar standard. You need to learn some manners.

Honestly? I don't know. I doubt it though. Try downloading Steam again.

Cheers for answering. I doubt it will be either otherwise it wouldn't be necessary to download steam. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to work but it aint happening.

Guess it's Friday for me!

you're incredibly childish

maybe SI would be best not releasing (a free sample) demo considering the pathetic nature of a minority on here

if it's available on thursday morning so be it , you still don't have to pay for it!

Some people just love to argue for the sake of it lol.

When Mirror Football (the 'exclusive download partners') tweet this a couple hours ago:

Demo can be downloaded from midnight. And is going to blow you all away

I think we can safely assume it will be out at midnight...

can't wait til FM11 demo comes out at midnight (which mirrorfootball has stated on twitter) and most the idiots on here are proven wrong

You mean my maturity rather than age. And my point was well reasoned, even if yours was not.

Hardly, as the next Harry Potter film is due to be released on 19th November, whereas FM2011 Demo is being released on 21st October, which starts at just after midnight tonight! And see the post above this one!

you're incredibly childish

maybe SI would be best not releasing (a free sample) demo considering the pathetic nature of a minority on here

if it's available on thursday morning so be it , you still don't have to pay for it!

+1 :thup: 10 charcters

Archived