Group G - Brazil vs North Korea - 15:30 (Brasília), 19:30 (London)

PMLF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valdo is the Brazil pundit on Sport TV. He mentioned Paulo Henrique as the player he wanted in the squad.

He is right, assuming he didn't choke at the national team like others have done in the past, I think PH could even be a first teamer.

Obs: I assume you are watching the Portuguese Sport TV.

No, you should support England, or any country you are connected to, for example, I have French background, so it would make sense for me to support them, but it would be silly if I supported say Italy.

What about me Paulo? I've got no team in the World Cup nor any country I have a connection with.

I support the teams who's football I enjoy watching in any game between the two sides. If I enjoy both teams style of play, I'll just hope for a good game. I do enjoy watching Brazil at times even with their pragmatic style that puts so many off.

It's not so much full out support as in i'm devestated if the team lose, it's more a case of me having a greater appreciation for one side than another.

What about me Paulo? I've got no team in the World Cup nor any country I have a connection with.

I could say you should support England, since it's the closest to Wales (despite everything), but that wouldn't work, I guess. :D

I support the teams who's football I enjoy watching in any game between the two sides. If I enjoy both teams style of play, I'll just hope for a good game. I do enjoy watching Brazil at times even with their pragmatic style that puts so many off.

It's not so much full out support as in i'm devestated if the team lose, it's more a case of me having a greater appreciation for one side than another.

But really, I think you shouldn't support any team, just enjoy the competition.

Archived