• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He can play there as he has "Commonwealth" as a second nationality as do all the players which is an extra EU nationality created to avoid the work permit issue.

What I mean was he won't be able to break the starting XI directly :)

T&T missed out on medals in the ending run :( Hopefully though, this season was just a warming up for Bajhiol :o

KUTGW Des :thup:

Wow, fantastic acheivement for Marky Mark and Guyana, I guess the move to FC Brasov really paid off, as I had a great 2nd half to the commonwealth games.

As for my player being 27, that was completly unintentional, I acidently used my real age! Hopefully he can win some more medals in the next year or 2 before his stats start to drop off!

Looking forward to the home ground advantage in the next games!

Pretty happy with 3 medals considering I had a slow start and a 2 month injury at the end. Would love to see the actual stats, though I understand if you wish to keep this strictly in a competitive medal format.

Great updates, looking forward to next season. KUTGW!

Pretty happy with 3 medals considering I had a slow start and a 2 month injury at the end. Would love to see the actual stats, though I understand if you wish to keep this strictly in a competitive medal format.

Great updates, looking forward to next season. KUTGW!

I am keeping a Spreadsheet of all the statistics that I have kept throughout the entire event, so if you like I can do a season by season shot at the end of the whole sign-up showing the entire stats of everyone :) I am about to add the update showing where everyone is at heading into the new season, and the end of season league tables for each of the leagues we competed in over the year as well.

End of Season 1/Start of Season 2

Sorted by Current League Location:

Cameroon

MTN One

Paul Hart (Cyprus) => Fovu - Personal

Stewart Robertson (Uganda) => Roumde Adjia - Personal

MTN Two

Whoopy Dee'e (Cameroon) => Young Sports Academy - Personal

England

Premier League

Daniel Kapepwe (Zambia) => Tottenham - Personal

Championship

Alex (Malaysia) => Swansea - Personal

League One

Oofindu (Maldives) => Rochdale - Personal

Steve Axworth (Wales) => Bristol Rovers - Personal

League Two

Tom Smith (Grenada) => Shrewsbury - Personal

Chris Waddle (St Kitts & Nevis) => Dag & Red - Personal

Super Shane (Sierra Leone) => Northampton - Personal

Desmond Tiny (Tanzania) => Aldershot - Personal

Ryan Andrews (Vanuatu) => Crewe - Personal

Ghana

Premier League

Division One

Owen Refalo (Malta) => New Edubiase - Personal

India

National Football League

Salim Achmed (Pakistan) => Pune FC - Personal

Kelly Dawson (N. Ireland) => SC Goa - Personal

Italy

Serie A

Selenga Dwight Bajhiol (Trinidad & Tobago) => Torino - Personal

Serie B

Tyler Burrows (Tuvalu) => AlbinoLeffe - Personal

Kenya

Premier League

Arkano Serpico (Barbados) => Red Berets - Personal

Les Otho (Lesotho) => SofaPaka - Personal

Malaysia

Super League

King Tikki-Man (Kenya) => Selangor - Personal

Mozambique

Liga Mocambicana

Mumbai Lala (Bangladesh) => CD Matchedje - Personal

Zidy Bolkiah (Brunei) => Chingale - Personal

Lucas Schaw (New Zealand) => Costa do Sol - Personal

New Zealand

Football Championship

Chip Butty (Scotland) => Hawkes Bay - Personal

Joe Tompkins (England) => Youngheart - Personal

Northern Ireland

Premier Division

Kenco (Ghana) => Coleraine - Personal

Mike Hill (Samoa) => Portadown - Personal

Portugal

Liga Sagres

Ben Craig (St Lucia) => Belenenses - Personal

Scotland

First Division

Halo von Stronburg (Jamaica) => Queen of Sth - Personal

Singapore

S-League

Brucie Bonus (Australia) => Geylang Utd - Personal

Robert Boyle (Bahamas) => Gombak Utd - Personal

Robinder Singh (India) => Etoile - Personal

Phil Campos (Mozambique) => Young Lions - Personal

Solomon Islands

HFA DJ League

Spain

Liga BBVA

Daniel Griffin (Seychelles) => Deportivo - Personal

Tanzania

Ligu Kuu Tanzania Bara

Uchewuchuche Ugchuku (Nigeria) => Moro Utd - Personal

Ben Chia (Singapore) => Toto Africa - Personal

James Almond (South Africa) => Tanzania Prisons - Personal

Wales

Principality Wales Premier

Ricky Nakano (Canada) => Rhyl - Personal

Cristobal Blanco (Namibia) => Connah's Quay - Personal

Non-Playable

Bahrain

Liam Ferguson (Antigua & Barbuda) => Muharraq - Personal

China

Freddy Rand (Tonga) => Hangzhou - Personal

Romania

Marky Mark (Guyana) => FC Brasov - Personal

Saudi Arabia

Happy GoLucky (Sri Lanka) => Al-Wahda - Personal

South Korea

Miguel Vargas (Dominica) => Jeju - Personal

I have sorted the players according to where they will be later on July 1st once trades are completed. If there is anything else anyone would like just ask and I am sure I can provide it. And just as an extra present I have decided to steal an idea or two from other sign-ups, thanks Canvey for this one and just add additional info to some updates (Like I need more).

The Top Fives

Wages
[b]Player           Wage (p/w)[/b]
Happy GoLucky      £1300
Daniel Kapepwe     £1000
Ryan Andrews        £525
Chris Waddle        £425
Super Shane         £375

Value
[b]Player           Value (000s)[/b]
Tyler Burrows       £525
Paul Hart           £400
Marky Mark          £375
Super Shane         £350
Alex                £350

I am keeping a Spreadsheet of all the statistics that I have kept throughout the entire event, so if you like I can do a season by season shot at the end of the whole sign-up showing the entire stats of everyone :) I am about to add the update showing where everyone is at heading into the new season, and the end of season league tables for each of the leagues we competed in over the year as well.

The spreasheet would be very cool! Nice idea.

Seriously impressed with my stats for a 19 year old, and happy with the fact I've already made a new Friend for my favoured personel list, and added Northampton to my favoured clubs. Have a good feeling about this year, move to the championship perhaps? :D

oof Well Done on the updates, loving them! :thup:

Bit disappointed in Owen not getting any medals but he did have 2 months out and got relegated with his club :(

ah well, theres always next season I suppose!

Happy with his stats still, hoping he can maybe get a move to push himself up the stats table and win some medals for Malta!

KUTGW :thup::cool:

Commonwealth Games II

Opening Transfer Update

October 1 2010

Transfer Updates

Well the European window opened, and we had a bit of a flurry of activity as everyone tried to get involved in movements, some players joined bigger clubs while two had movements on loan and a large number signed new contracts with their old clubs.

The Transfers

The first four are the moves that had already been decided before the window opened and see four of our stars move on July 1st.

• Miguel Vargas of Dominca has decided to leave Singapore Armed Forces FC and head to Jeju of South Korea for £250k, he will be joining his new club today and will be hoping to make an immediate impact.
  • Daniel Griffin is another player on the move, Seychelles have done brilliantly in the last season as he played in Mozambique, they will hope that a move to Deportivo in Spain's Liga BBVA for £120k will give him an even better chance to top the medal table. He will be moving on July 1st just in time for the new season.
  • Malaysian star Alex will be looking for a fresh start as he jumps up the English Leagues, he leaves Port Vale in League Two and heads to Swansea in the Championship for £325k. He will be hoping this move is to his benefit and he can take the world by storm.
  • Steveldinho will be moving a lot closer to home as he leaves Cameroonian club Panthere du Nde and heads to England, on July 1st he will be joining Bristol Rovers in League 1 £190k. As he heads to a nation where he speaks the language his skill level should begin to show out.
  • The first of the transfers that came from nowhere in this window was for Desmond Tiny as the Tanzanian was picked up by one of the biggest clubs our teams have been mentioned alongside so far as Paris Saint Germain signed him for a cool £450k on July 7th. Tiny will be hoping he actually gets some game time in France, but signing for such a big club at only 18 is huge news.
  • It took three weeks before another player packed his bags, and this one was Halo von Stronburg who left Scotland for the short trip south. He joined Watford in League One for the princely sum of £350k.
  • Just three days further on we saw the final move of July as Daniel Kapepwe managed to secure the loan deal he had been seeking in a move to Brighton, he will join a growing list of our players competing in the English League One.
  • Early August saw some of the strangest transfer action I have witnessed as we saw two deals for Tom Smith, first we had Wolves come in and pay £550k to take him away from Shrewsbury on August 2nd, he moved with excitment at getting a chance to play in the Premier League, but then before he even played a game he had packed his bags as they moved him back to Shrewsbury on a loan deal.

The Targets

• Alex
    • Crewe

[*]Ryan Andrews

• Salernitana, Portsmouth, Oberhausen

[*]Robert Boyle

• Barcelona At.

[*]Kelly Dawson

• Leyton Orient

[*]Mike Hill

• Leirse, Sint-Truiden, APOEL, Millwall, CS Sedan Ardennes, Dusseldorf, Iraklis
    • Levadeiakos, De Graafschap, Ancona, Hamilton
    • Offers: Grenoble Foot 32 - £300k, FC Metz £275k

[*]Kenco

• Hearts

[*]Mumbai Lala

• Livorno

[*]Ricky Nakano

• Spal, Terrassa, Reggiana, Levante

[*]Les Otho

• Benevento

[*]Arkano Serpico

• Chievo

[*]Chris Waddle

• Real Oviedo

And thats all there is at this point, a great little transfer update for you all. I am working on the stats right now, but these mini updates are my best way of keeping you all into it through my week.

Sorry I've been a little quiet, I haven't had much time to check the forums recently.

That out of the way, I'm happy to see I claimed a bronze medal in the Synchronized Swimming! :D

I was happy to see Deportivo interested in me early on, and then a move to Wolves looked like a great opportunity, but then to be sent straight back to Shrewsbury isn't too great. Ah well.

Amazing updates LLR! :thup: Kutgw!!

I know, I really did have a good chuckle when I saw that one.

Thanks everyone for the support this has been great fun to create and run so far.

as romantic a move it would be hopefully Chris Waddle can just move up the english leagues...

Archived