our ages please

I'm 23, been playing since CM01/02, although I did play a demo of CM99/00 which got me into the game.

Wow same :) i couldnt play cm99 because i didnt speak english at the time.I was like what the hell are those numbers and names.but then i started to play with a dictionary :D

im interested in the average age of us hardcore players,

im 36 and have been playing cm/fm for 20 years.

43---been playing since I found a copy for my Amiga in mid-90s while stationed in UK --- now back in US and still keeping up with each year's release :)

30 years old and been playing these kinda games since soccer rivals on the speccy, Was like a monopoly type of footy manager, you spent 10 million on a world class strike only for him to die in a plane crash on his way to your club.... Im not sure anyone else has ever played it :D

soccerrivals.png

67 yrs. Been playing since long before FM and or CM, back in the days of Football Director and one from C64 magazine whose name I can't remember. I even had the original Football Manager for the Atari!

Oh I remember football director. Me and my brother was actually talking about it the other day, wondering how long we would have patience with that game today, we spent hours and hours at it when we were kids. I'm 31 and I can't really say exactly how long I've played this particular series but my best guess would be around 17 years I remember having it on our first PC.

thanks to all, i thought the average age would be up near 30,

and the sims is a evil rival to fm, my girlfriend plays it,

always long sessions, and says she cant come of the pc just yet,

as she is to involved!

now where have i heard that before!!! lol

Archived