Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunate about his accelaration and jumping though.

He has brilliant pace but can't reach that speed very quick and he can head brilliantly but can't jump very well...

How unfortunate

I think he'll turn out just fine. A steal at £4.7m. I'll post a screen of his stats at the end of the season.

I think he'll turn out just fine. A steal at £4.7m. I'll post a screen of his stats at the end of the season.

Oh yeah, I think he'll turn out fine.

It's just a bit odd in some areas of matching attributes...

He's also a brilliant tackler as stated but he can't mark...

He's just a bit of an odd player.

Other than him not being a striker, Micah Richards is a great tackler but is pretty dire at marking IRL, in my opinion anyway. :p

I am into season 4 (July/August) and from start of season 2 onwards I have 5 players under 17 years of age with a PA of between 187-200. Now I would normally take screenshots but the pc I use for the game, I use a mini keyboard and it doesn't have a Print Screen function useable with it. It has the button but it doesnt work with ms paint

But I have a crackajack first 11 so these 5 players are only substitutes but i try to bring them all on in a roational period in 2nd half of games

adlankahramanprofile.jpg

A Decent young player i managed to poach from the Aston villa youth ranks and loaned out to QPR where he seems to be single handedly saving them from relegation, even though he seems to be unable to jump higher than his own hairline lol, All my scouts/ Coach's National & at my club say he has the potential to be play at Hargreaves & Rodwell's Level, what do you think?

Vargas looks like a future world class player for sure. I love seeing these type of players. By this I mean it's pretty easy to see how to train them. Give him plenty of tactical and aerobic training, some strength training wouldn't hurt either.

The story so far...

13 goals in his last 5 games. No cheating and no corner cheat, in fact he takes my corners as he has a stat of 18 for corners!

hjjhg.png

sacco-1.png

Got this guy from Boca, the previous season. Considering retraining him to an AMC, or should I keep him as a deep lying playmaker?

I would personally keep him as a deep lying playmaker due to his good defensive attributes. It would be kind of a waste to put him in a more advanced position where those attributes don't really matter, so you'd be using only a part of his talent.

Just picked up this guy for half a million. Obviously his determination needs work, but a couple of years of tutoring should solve that problem, and after that, I think I've got myself a pretty useful player. The only question is where to play him. I'm actually considering retraining him to RB :)

Benitez16.jpg

stanley.jpg

Not as good as some regens I have had in the past but this guy is one of the most well rounded stats wise I have ever signed. With his stats I was wondering if it would be worth retraining him to play in some other positions. Although he is not either footed he does have very strong and fairly strong, which I am happy with if he was completely one footed his stats would probably be a bit higher.

This is a regen thats coming through my youth ranks currently at Ajax, and as manager of Holland, hopefully the future No.1 for his country if all goes to plan.

Getting him tutored by Akinfeev, which will give him the perfect personality to reach his full potential. :) And the assistant report says he can be as good as Akinfeev.

Picture1-5.png

Archived