Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i need a natural replacement for di maria and my scouts found this italian kid who's natural position is both AML and AMR. the scout reckons he has potential to be quality ( it's not that often they say that for a regen on my game ). anyway inter will settle for no less than £90 m . i have the money . but is he worth 90 million ?

italiankid.jpg

is he worth 90 mill u think ? dunno whether to meet their demands or not. di maria aint gonna be around forever ..... hmmm

was given 60 million by board and raised 40 million by sales , i was just about to buy him but then stumbled across an amazing looking 18 year old brazilian CB/DR . problem is udinese spotted him before me and wont settle for anything less than 30 million. dont know whether to get the young CB/DR now and get the winger next season or the other way round, either way im having both :)

Gutted when i seen that awful jumping stat, think it'll have a major impact ?

Yeah, jumping is one of the crucial attributes for a centre back or for a target man, but for anyone else it's fairly irrelevant imo.

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/SussexHammer/?action=view&current=MitchMullen.jpg

Found great potential I thought. Then Sunderland want 35 Million for him. 35 million for a 16 year old! The game has gone mad!!!

Tbf Rooney cost over £25 when he was 18, so it's not completely unrealistic.

This guy isn't as good as Rooney though, not nearly worth £35m.

Gutted when i seen that awful jumping stat, think it'll have a major impact ?

If you dont play him as a target man (which you shouldn't looking at his stats) then it will have only a small impact. He'll be deadly from free headers but if he's being challenged in the air by a defender, i.e. from a corner or free kick then it is unlikely he will be able to rise high enough to get something on the ball.

That midfielder looks quite rounded at 16; and with a long way to go he could easily be a top midfielder.

Still yet to produce a great regen from the Chelsea academy, but I'm hoping at the start of season three everything will change. Had to settle for nicking some off clubs, here's the best:

Got this guy from Man Utd, natural AMC but an accomplished CM- currently trying to retrain him as a AMR, his pace and dribbling would be excellent I think.

dexter.jpg

This guy came up through my own academy at Leeds and thrown right into it at 16 as a DLP from the DMC spot, performing pretty well ( 6.96 avg rating ). My scouts rate him as potentially being a leading DM in the premiership, but I am starting to think he may be better suited at WB. What do you guys think?

<a  href=http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5996/20adamfairhurst.png' alt='20adamfairhurst.png'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

dagoonerfan:

Al-Sahli - Not good enough for Arsenal, very low work rate and team work and has poor mentals in general and doesn't have world beating technical either. I would sell.

Iddi - He looks a fantastic player, even at 19. If you can get his passing up a bit he would be a good ball playing defender, you've got a gem there :thup:.

Gutierrez - Advanced playmaker on support and you've got yourself a potential world beater. Already has incredible stats and he's still very young.

Bruun - I would get rid, he will probably turn out to be championship quality at very best so he's nowhere near good enough for Arsenal and he has shocking mental stats.

Rodriguez - Like Gutierrez he looks like he will be a great player on advanced playmaker/support.

Mohammed - Not bad, i doubt he will ever be prolific in the Premiership but he could certainly do a good job. If you get his strength and jumping up he will be a good target man.

N'Diaye - I would get rid tbh, you have far better players in that CM position although if you hold on to him he could become a decent ball winning midfielder but i doubt it. Sell.

Gang - I love the look of this kid, in that DM slot i think he would be a super deep lying playmaker but could probably be good in every single role you give him in midfield.

Munguia - He looks alright, not particularly good though. He good technicals but not good enough pace to be a real top quality winger but doesnt have the passing ability to be a wide midfielder. There's a lot better out there but he could be decent back up if you keep him.

dagoonerfan:

Al-Sahli - Not good enough for Arsenal, very low work rate and team work and has poor mentals in general and doesn't have world beating technical either. I would sell.

Iddi - He looks a fantastic player, even at 19. If you can get his passing up a bit he would be a good ball playing defender, you've got a gem there :thup:.

Gutierrez - Advanced playmaker on support and you've got yourself a potential world beater. Already has incredible stats and he's still very young.

Bruun - I would get rid, he will probably turn out to be championship quality at very best so he's nowhere near good enough for Arsenal and he has shocking mental stats.

Rodriguez - Like Gutierrez he looks like he will be a great player on advanced playmaker/support.

Mohammed - Not bad, i doubt he will ever be prolific in the Premiership but he could certainly do a good job. If you get his strength and jumping up he will be a good target man.

N'Diaye - I would get rid tbh, you have far better players in that CM position although if you hold on to him he could become a decent ball winning midfielder but i doubt it. Sell.

Gang - I love the look of this kid, in that DM slot i think he would be a super deep lying playmaker but could probably be good in every single role you give him in midfield.

Munguia - He looks alright, not particularly good though. He good technicals but not good enough pace to be a real top quality winger but doesnt have the passing ability to be a wide midfielder. There's a lot better out there but he could be decent back up if you keep him.

Thanks, but the thing is with Bruun he has 197 PA, should i look to keep him with that in mind? Btw what about Grant Hassim who has a 200PA and Abe Potgieter?

Both Hassim and Potgieter look very good players for the future - keep them. It's up to you, he may have a very high PA but that doesnt mean he will reach it and his stats are very low, i'd keep him for a couple of seasons maybe and see how he develops.

Both Hassim and Potgieter look very good players for the future - keep them. It's up to you, he may have a very high PA but that doesnt mean he will reach it and his stats are very low, i'd keep him for a couple of seasons maybe and see how he develops.

Thanks for your advice.

I will proably get rid of the players you suggested

Both look very good, Angel as a DMC or box-to-box should be great.

regenq.jpg

Heading, Marking, Decisions, Positioning, Strength, Jumping all very good

Should be able to get Tackling up a few points, that seems to be his only weakness.

I just bought him as Dortmund, plan to pair him up with Subotic.

Your defender looks a great prospect aswell but yeah it is a bit of a shame that his tackling couldn't be higher along with his concentration.

It's unfortunate about his hair though, I would consider turning off generated pictures if some of my regens looked that bad.

Your defender looks a great prospect aswell but yeah it is a bit of a shame that his tackling couldn't be higher along with his concentration.

It's unfortunate about his hair though, I would consider turning off generated pictures if some of my regens looked that bad.

lalas.jpg

He's just missing the beard

Just got this kid in the youth setup of my San Marino squad (Serie A). Any ideas as to what he might turn out to be? Assistant said he might become 'one of the best of his generation' but I'm not seeing it yet (great physical stats though).

giacomopoloni.jpg

Archived