Official FM2010: Rate My Regen

Cardiovascular

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7TomLee-2.png

snapped him up from man city for 3m he definately has the potential to be a global superstar, i play him every chance i get as he turns in performances of the highest quality already at the age of 16 and he has already scored a few brilliant goals. what you think? messi quality by the time he is fully developed? being tutored by steven gerrard right now.

Yeah,his acceleration and agility could be much better,and my scout gives him only 2,5 stars,but I still bought him,6M euros.

Bit pricy for a 16y.o. but if you're looking to play him and keep him, it's not too bad if you can get the physicals up. The speed will never be good though, so don't expect a box to box type pplayer.

I think i'll try him out as a central defender rather than a box to box midfielder. Too bad I offered him a professional contract instead of a youth one,because I'll have to wait until next summer to sign him,but whatever.

He'll only sign to 18 no matter what. You can only get players u-18 if the transfer is within 1 nation, EU to EU or his second nationality is the same as your clubs in the game.

My newest signing:

Picture1-46.png

Amazing stats. Couldn't believe he was only worth 1.6mil before I got him.

Unfortunately he doesn't look to good in terms of ca/pa stars...gotta develop him as much as I can...

Picture2-21.png

Hocini after a few seasons. He has a different haircut because I installed a hair expansion pack.

All of my first team except Alex Smithies and Claudio Marchisio are regens and these are the ones i've chosen because this post could go for days.

First one is Josh Elphick my English AMC/FC! Got him through my youth academy when he was 15 and has come on leaps and bounds, currently a wonderkid and a starter in Englands centre midfield.

17joshelphick.png

Next is, Patrik Chaloupka my Czech Republican AMLC/FC, Bought him for 500k and was pretty good already, was a starter last season but since I signed Maio (post further down) he is on the bench.

11patrikchaloupka2.png

Thirdly we have Manuel Centeno a Mexican CM but accomplished at AMC. Signed him for 1.4m when I got promoted the first season and has been a regular ever since, plays LCM for me and was shortlisted for world player of the year last season.

22manuelcenteno.png

Now for the first half of my strike force, this is Steve Williams, bought him from Liverpool when he was 17/18 for 11.25m and has proved the best piece of business I have done so far, was a total gamble and has scored winners in successive champions league finals against Real Madrid and Chelsea. England's main striker as you can imagine, another one who has been shortlisted for the world player of the year award. Also just turned down a £66m bid from Fiorentina.

9stevewilliams.png

Another 2 players in the post below if your not bored.

The remaining two from the previous post are below :

Next is one I can't take much credit for as I bought him in pre-season for 31.5m from AC Milan and they have progressed him since he was 16 but I wanted to show him off anyway as he is brilliant. Took me a few seasons to get hold of him and he plays as an RCM in my 4-3-1-2.

7onofriomaio.png

Last but certainly not least is my favourite of them all, got him for 2.5m from Defensor Sporting in Uruguay and has been nothing short of sensational ever since he came. He is currently now my captain, not through his influence stat as there are a few whose is greater but everyone has him as a favoured personnel and he brings confidence to the team. Has won the world player of the year in front of Ronaldo and Messi the year before last and came second this year to Messi. First screenshot is of him and the second is of the world player of the year award he won.

10danielfigueroa3.png

worldm.png

Not sure how Figueroa won that award that year looking at the avg ratings and Ronaldo and Messi playing as AMR's but I can only guess at it may be the fact he was playing for Barnsley and hasn't as much experience as those two. Any other reasons anyone has are welcome, even if it's just "luck"

Sorry about all the images and writing, not expecting feedback but would be nice if possible, I'm bored after getting in from college so i'm getting into the typing spirit ;)

Not sure how Figueroa won that award that year looking at the avg ratings and Ronaldo and Messi playing as AMR's but I can only guess at it may be the fact he was playing for Barnsley and hasn't as much experience as those two. Any other reasons anyone has are welcome, even if it's just "luck"

The world player/footballer of the year awards sometimes have more to do with reputation and then anything else.

I've seen my players get second place when they had scored many more goals then first and I've seen my players get first place when they had a lower average rating so it's not all black and white...

The world player/footballer of the year awards sometimes have more to do with reputation and then anything else.

I've seen my players get second place when they had scored many more goals then first and I've seen my players get first place when they had a lower average rating so it's not all black and white...

Ahh okay, thanks for that, would explain some of the decisions we see!

Got this guy for cheap from one of the smaller clubs in Portugal:

netoj.jpg

Incredible mix of physical, mental and technical stats. Would probably be even better as an anchor man in defensive midfield, but I got several top class players for that function already. Teamwork is pretty much the only stat Neto is lacking in somewhat, he just arrived though so there is plenty of time to work on that.

When I saw this kid, I was hoping I could snag the fella, and lucky I did. Straight into my 1st team, hope he progresses like I planned. First off is to re-train him in the DL spot until he becomes Accomplished, then after that, will be the midfield spots. When he is in his mid 20's hoping to put him in the MC spot to be the Steven Gerrard type player. He can play off both feed also.

potentialv.jpg

Simon Hellmund: signed him at 15y.o from Schalke for £3m (possibly rising to £8m). This is him 3 seasons on:

hellmund.jpg

Genie says he has a P.A of 198!!!!

He's my german ronaldo. I play him as a winger, even with the lowish flair he plays well. Hopefully the mentals increase over time, looking at his attributes he could possibly learn to play upfront

I believe I have a new favourite player in FM2010. Got this fellas when he was 18 in 2021 for 2.2m now valued at 26 million and still only aged 24. Thoughts ?

On a side note, also got this DR/MR at aged 16 for 3 million now at 25 he is valued at 24.5 million and plays as my MR but will slot right back into DR at end of season, I have another guy coming in for the MR spot. But this DR/MR attributes aint as good as the striker, almost, but not quite

ibtwg

I believe I have a new favourite player in FM2010. Got this fellas when he was 18 in 2021 for 2.2m now valued at 26 million and still only aged 24. Thoughts ?

On a side note, also got this DR/MR at aged 16 for 3 million now at 25 he is valued at 24.5 million and plays as my MR but will slot right back into DR at end of season, I have another guy coming in for the MR spot. But this DR/MR attributes aint as good as the striker, almost, but not quite

ibtwg

this guy gets better and better, still only 24 years old. 174 games 153 goals.

Last season in the epl 38 games 48 goals 15 assists 18 MoM's av 8.28

This season so far 7 games 12 goals 2 assists 4 MoM's av 8.63

came into the game 2020/2021 at Barcelona. He's been at Liverpool for 7 seasons, this is his 8th season. Must admist I didnt buy him, Guadiola (spelling) did when I was busy managing National sides to success in Europe and at the World Cups.

Glad he bought him though. Now valued at 30 million pounds. I am in complete awe of this lad. I would even sell him for 200m if the offer came along

Just bought this little gem for my atletico madrid team , i think a few months training , tutoring and under 19 football with the odd cup game and he could be a first teamer:

http://img831.imageshack.us/f/campos.jpg/

not bad actually, very handy. your guy is like the guy I just bought earlier today, also aged 15 with the same amount of attributes in single figures.

The egyptians have some really good young players on my game. I'm currently in 2013 and tried to sign this player. However udinese wanted 39 million for him.

13mohamedfarouk.png

I have this right midfielder. I got him from schalke for 4.5 mill. But his original club is called zamalek.

24hishamhussein.png

Hey,

I've got this pretty intense English regen...his England call-up took me completely by surprise, as he was generally not even on the bench for my league games, but he's rated 1.5 stars and 3.5 PA, or leading EPL player. MY QUESTION -- should he be used as a DC, DM, or MC? I play a formation that uses all three of those, so logistically, it wouldn't be a problem.

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/9samchapman7.png/

Cheers!

this guy gets better and better, still only 24 years old. 174 games 153 goals.

Last season in the epl 38 games 48 goals 15 assists 18 MoM's av 8.28

This season so far 7 games 12 goals 2 assists 4 MoM's av 8.63

Have to say that I came in here to show off my regen but yours sounds better.

:p

Still gonna show off mine though.

Bought him for $2m as a 16 year old when I first started playing FM so I didn't take any screenshots because I didn't know sites like this existed. My scouts said he had the potential to be better than Torres and his physical stats were REALLY good. Since I didn't know anything about the game I figured good physical stats meant he could learn to be a better player or something. Either way, VERY glad I bought him.

Here he is just after turning 22. Last season he played 46 games, scored 53 goals had 18 assists and had 15 MoM's. That after being injured for nearly 2 months.

Willy Moukoko

91254d5d653ac2ae1c0122f69e6d050b.PNG

After being tutored a couple times by Torres, I would definitely say he's better than Torres.

Here's another one that I have to show off.

This kid came through the Liverpool Academy for me. He was at the "potential to be a good Premier Division player" when I was managing England at the 2016 Euro's. I needed a Left sided backup and since I knew he could do a job for me at Liverpool I took him along as the young unknown kid of the tournament. He made 4 starts (thanks to an injury to Ashley Young) which happened to be the last 4 games of the tournament. He scored 5 goals and made 4 assists in those games and got the MoM against France in the final which we won 3-0 (he scored 2 and set up 1).

At the beginning of the next season he was worth approximately 7 million.

After the next season in which he started 42 games, scored 17 goals, had 14 assists and 9 MoM awards he is now worth 34.5 million.

Simon March

02a185c4b5187b4b8aa016d227f54486.PNG

I Am so serious i did not edit him (My editor dont work anyway)

I bought him at the age of 15, my scout found him i was stunned..... He is also Polish, but born in France, And by 15 he was a first team regular for his club. Here is a picture.....

2BoguslawZuk-2.png

4 Years later, hes not a regular yet but plays alot of games, he looks sensational, and has 13 International Caps to his name, (I think he is a International Regular)

17BoguslawZuk-2.png

What do you Guys Think?:D

cloarec.png

Regen that I've just signed to Southampton. Cost a fair bit for a 14 year old, however looking at those stats, seems worth it to me!

Opinions?

I wish I was worth 10 million! :O

What's his position? A centre middie is what I'm guessing, and if that's so then some of his mentals arren't superb yet. Creativity and flair tbp. Of course, that could be rectified with a good tutor, so he DOES look pretty good, to be honest. But personally I wouldn't be risking 10 million on someone who's maybe 5-6 years from breaking into the first team -- a lot can happen during that time.

RE 14 y/o LB

Looks like he'll become a quality LB by the time he's 18, post a screenshot when he's older

chrissingh.png

This guy was recommended to me in a backroom meeting. Usually I only get decent/useful or fairly good recommendations but this guy was recommended as a good signing (3 star) and he was released by Ipswich as a 16 y/o. I snapped him up and was about to sell him 2 seasons later to Arsenal for a tidy profit but one of the clauses they inserted was a international cap so I broke off contract negotiations and kept the player. I thought to myself if they think he'd get a call up then he should turn out alright. He did and more and he's currently a 5 star player according to John Park (JPA 20/20)

He's a natural CM but accomplished in AMC, AMR, MR too, reasonable left peg with a very strong right.

Thoughts?

Archived