Your soundtrack to FM

I was posting in another thread about sounds in FM and i said i hardly ever play with the sound on anyway so its not that important to me. However, Fabio MVP popped up and said he usually listens to Benny Bennassi whilst playing FM. That got me wondering aout those who do listen to music whilst playing FM. What do you usually listen to?

Here I am. :D So, as I said it's Guetta's new album now. And considering your techno, nothing can't beat Darude's Sandstorm as far as I'm concerned! :D

Darude - The memories that tune brings back. I used to play FM a LOT back in them days, and i still lived at my parents house so never had to worry about noise :D. Work, Drink, and FM.

Darude - The memories that tune brings back. I used to play FM a LOT back in them days, and i still lived at my parents house so never had to worry about noise :D. Work, Drink, and FM.

Those were the good days, eh :D I still live with my parents, but they don't really like electronics, they are more turned to dance action from 70' and 80', so they allways critisise Benassi's Pump-Kin Remix of 'Bring The Noise' feat. Public Enemy :D

Avenged Sevenfold or Rammstein mostly during football manager 2009. 2010 will be more than a month from now so anything can change.

I love you lol,

usually nothing in particular for FM, just what is currently taking my fancy, atm ive gone all retro and playing stuff from Led Zeppelin, The Who, Black Sabbath Rolling Stones, Gun n Roses etc,

I find Kashmir really helps geeing me up for a big game tho if im a little pessimistic about it though

I made a football playlist that includes traditional football songs (YNWA etc.), songs that remind me of football or I've seen used in football TV programmes/youtube videos and songs that have been featured in other football games (Jerk It Out by The Caesars, that featured in both FIFA2004 and LMA Manager 2005, is a personal favourite). I usually use this playlist when playing FM although sometimes I just put something random on or use WMP search functions to play my top rated tracks.

well as im a die hard newcastle supporter and im on my newcastle career.

before every home game i play the local hero theme tune, then i press play just to get me and my players in the mood lol. After the game i play the theme tune Big River by jimmy nail, as i imagine the fans walking out of the stadium to a thrilling newcastle win lol

hopefully champions league football next season so contemplating whacking the continental theme tune on too just before european games lol.

youve got to make it as real as possible :)

Seether and Erik Mongrain (excellent guitarist not a soloist though). A lot of other too, too many to mention.

P.S. if you're a guitarist and can't sing chicks dig it if you play Mongrain's songs. Melodic and they look like they're hard to play especially the ones here you sit your guitar on your lap facing up.

Archived