How is this offside?

I haven't bought the game yet (don't currently have the time) but is goal line technology included in FM 15 as it is currently in the EPL?

I had a commentary line of something along the lines of 'Newcastle players seem convinced the ball was over the line, Doesn't look like they had a case' I think that means the referees alarm never went off to say goal

Not sure if that is new this year but i have never seen it before

What's next referees spraying shaving foam all over the pitch?

I want headbutts, face slaps and managers sent to the stands, I want to be sent to the stand............ can't even step out of my technical area though.;)

I know they are possible but it's a game, I want efficiency, not realism in this aspect. I think FIFA and PES don't have this in.

Ball is the yellow spot near Odegaard's left foot, highlighted in blue. The image is the exact moment the ball was kicked.

http://i.imgur.com/2zb1vuA.jpg

Do you have the image at the time of the strike, or immediately after?

If it's a part of the game... FM will always try and include it..

It's a simulation of football the way it is right now... and referee mistakes are a part of the game...

Then why headbutts, elbows, players brawl, managers who are sent into the stands, players from the bench getting sent off for protesting, game stopped because of rain, crowd trouble, players caught in bars, speeding while drunk, etc. aren't included ?

Then why headbutts, elbows, players brawl, managers who are sent into the stands, players from the bench getting sent off for protesting, game stopped because of rain, crowd trouble, players caught in bars, speeding while drunk, etc. aren't included ?

That is different because this is a LEGAL issue

Some of that stuff is included in this version (players going out in clubs and missing training etc.) and others have been in previous versions.

Legally though SI would be in trouble if they added in some of those features you listed, Mario Balotelli's agent might become a bit concerned that a video game kept showing his client fighting his team mates and could sue for defamation of character, therefore certain things aren't added into the game purely for legal reasons.

was interesting to knew these things, thanks :)

i knew that in previous versions there were times when players were missing training and found out in clubs, but not in fm13 and 14, not in my savegames at least

It's only with newgens, not real players. (Can't be for legal reasons).

Archived